Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | If you could instantly learn languages
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Like you pick a language and you instantly become fluent in it, what would it be and why?
You can choose up to 3 because there are so many, please rate them in order of most desired.
for example

1. Tagalog, to speak to my grandma easily and feel more in tune with my culture.
2. German, because I love German food and festivals and such (lived there as a kid and live near some German influenced towns now), and it would peeve off my boyfriend if I knew more than him. Also make our dream vacation easier.
ect... Because I can't decide on a third...
Like you pick a language and you instantly become fluent in it, what would it be and why?
You can choose up to 3 because there are so many, please rate them in order of most desired.
for example

1. Tagalog, to speak to my grandma easily and feel more in tune with my culture.
2. German, because I love German food and festivals and such (lived there as a kid and live near some German influenced towns now), and it would peeve off my boyfriend if I knew more than him. Also make our dream vacation easier.
ect... Because I can't decide on a third...
1. Chichewa - I go to a place very, very often that has Chichewa as the main language.
2. Spanish - I live in a place where a lot of people speak Spanish, and I dislike the language barrier.
3. Does this include being able to read? Because then I would do Hebrew or Greek.
1. Chichewa - I go to a place very, very often that has Chichewa as the main language.
2. Spanish - I live in a place where a lot of people speak Spanish, and I dislike the language barrier.
3. Does this include being able to read? Because then I would do Hebrew or Greek.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
1. Spanish because im always getting made fun of for not knowing my native language

2. Japanese since i am weeb trash

3. Russian because i cant think of another lol
1. Spanish because im always getting made fun of for not knowing my native language

2. Japanese since i am weeb trash

3. Russian because i cant think of another lol
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png s.png
dude japanese is so hard to learn though like i'm having such a hard time memorizing the kanji UGH
dude japanese is so hard to learn though like i'm having such a hard time memorizing the kanji UGH
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
german, russian, latin, and all the other dead languages plox.
german, russian, latin, and all the other dead languages plox.
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif The quest for G1 Primal Flight Representatives vJmv4.gif
All. of. them

Then all of the not so real ones? Al Bhed, Atlantean, Language of the Sky People (I'll give anyone a cookie if they get that reference), runic, all the nerdy ones.
All. of. them

Then all of the not so real ones? Al Bhed, Atlantean, Language of the Sky People (I'll give anyone a cookie if they get that reference), runic, all the nerdy ones.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@tunamaru Tell me about it, oh my gosh. Kanji is so hard, and three semesters in I still don't have all the katakana memorized oops

But anyway,
1. Japanese because as hard as it is it's still a fun and pretty language, plus I want to go to Japan someday

2. Spanish because so many people speak Spanish here and knowing it makes it so much easier to get a job

3. Tagalog because hopefully then my boyfriend's grandma would actually like me instead of hating me
@tunamaru Tell me about it, oh my gosh. Kanji is so hard, and three semesters in I still don't have all the katakana memorized oops

But anyway,
1. Japanese because as hard as it is it's still a fun and pretty language, plus I want to go to Japan someday

2. Spanish because so many people speak Spanish here and knowing it makes it so much easier to get a job

3. Tagalog because hopefully then my boyfriend's grandma would actually like me instead of hating me
XIi8urb.png
1. Arabian. So I can understand my religion more.

2. Mandarin. Since my country is rather multi-racial, So, yeah.

3 Inuktitut. I have a few characters that are Inuit.. :v There aren't any translators so the only way is to actually learn that language.
1. Arabian. So I can understand my religion more.

2. Mandarin. Since my country is rather multi-racial, So, yeah.

3 Inuktitut. I have a few characters that are Inuit.. :v There aren't any translators so the only way is to actually learn that language.
tumblr_inline_njw5jlgB0B1qg2i5p.gif
1. Japanese
2. French
3. Spanish
1. Japanese
2. French
3. Spanish
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
1. German, so I don't have to worry about not understanding my German homework and I can turn it in on time Q-Q
2. Japanese, because anime trash :D
3. French, language of love sounds cool o3o
1. German, so I don't have to worry about not understanding my German homework and I can turn it in on time Q-Q
2. Japanese, because anime trash :D
3. French, language of love sounds cool o3o
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15