Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 104 105
Thank you for the help!
Thank you for the help!
i really appreciate this. imma leave this here so i can pop back to this topic when i need to O_o
i really appreciate this. imma leave this here so i can pop back to this topic when i need to O_o
WdfeAkl.png yDIdnHN.png
bookmarked. This has been really helpful, thanks!
bookmarked. This has been really helpful, thanks!
fBDK46k.png
THANK YOU! This makes my clicking finger hurt a lot less than the Shock Switch method!
THANK YOU! This makes my clicking finger hurt a lot less than the Shock Switch method!
[center]Thank you so much for this fantastic guide! It really helped me realize some tips and tricks for how to finish it easier! Absolute beginner and confused fool when I began, despite having played a few minigames in other things like this before. I feel like I definitely understand it a LOT better now though! Thank you again!!! [emoji=coatl happy size=1][/center]
Thank you so much for this fantastic guide! It really helped me realize some tips and tricks for how to finish it easier!

Absolute beginner and confused fool when I began, despite having played a few minigames in other things like this before. I feel like I definitely understand it a LOT better now though!

Thank you again!!!
He/Him pronouns
Not new, but not the best lol
Proud Neon Lover
Reporting and bumping~

Was casually listening to TV while playing straight, so I hit 75kt in 18mins21sec. c:
Reporting and bumping~

Was casually listening to TV while playing straight, so I hit 75kt in 18mins21sec. c:
3u37mIB.png
New high score, 7 in 11 seconds!
New high score, 7 in 11 seconds!
@lapizooka
Self-ping!
@lapizooka
Self-ping!
+3 Flight rising time
Yya65zH.png sNz2pxJ.pngYya65zH.png cats by dovalore
The fastest I've cleared one so far is 7 seconds. Excellent guide, thank you!!!

PS: A tip for those who struggle with memorization. If you get to the 5th row with an odd number, instead of following the whole pattern, just do the first click. Then clear the tiles as if you were restarting the game. The pattern actually guides you to clear the tiles normally, so you can do it without memorization. Just that first click.

Same thing with the 6th row pattern. Follow the first click, and play normally through.

Hope someone finds this helpful<3 owo
The fastest I've cleared one so far is 7 seconds. Excellent guide, thank you!!!

PS: A tip for those who struggle with memorization. If you get to the 5th row with an odd number, instead of following the whole pattern, just do the first click. Then clear the tiles as if you were restarting the game. The pattern actually guides you to clear the tiles normally, so you can do it without memorization. Just that first click.

Same thing with the 6th row pattern. Follow the first click, and play normally through.

Hope someone finds this helpful<3 owo
Dragon Training and Grinding Services~
This guide has saved my life, cleared my skin, and watered my crops every day since I’ve discovered it. I could play this game in my sleep now. The patterns are engraved into my brain. Tap tap tap... it’s very relaxing, and I get to make dragon money doing it! Thank you so so much for this wonderful guide!
This guide has saved my life, cleared my skin, and watered my crops every day since I’ve discovered it. I could play this game in my sleep now. The patterns are engraved into my brain. Tap tap tap... it’s very relaxing, and I get to make dragon money doing it! Thank you so so much for this wonderful guide!
r5CjlMV.gif
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 104 105