Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Ultimate Flight Guide v3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Your guide looks nice! :D Lovely pictures and a lot of useful information.
Though I think the info about dom is a bit outdated as Shadow has upped their game quite a bit and had 4 first places, with potentially 5th this week - which is definitelty "moderate", not "rarely". Plague, on the other hand, doesn't place as often as they used to, neither they push as often, so I believe they are in a "moderate" group now.
Your guide looks nice! :D Lovely pictures and a lot of useful information.
Though I think the info about dom is a bit outdated as Shadow has upped their game quite a bit and had 4 first places, with potentially 5th this week - which is definitelty "moderate", not "rarely". Plague, on the other hand, doesn't place as often as they used to, neither they push as often, so I believe they are in a "moderate" group now.
bookmarking!!
bookmarking!!
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
@Fennelroot
There's actually a reason why Lightning's forums are slow most of the year (at least unless there's a conquest battle / Thundercrack preparations):

Almost everyone active is on our flight discord, which is also open to OoFers! xD
@Fennelroot
There's actually a reason why Lightning's forums are slow most of the year (at least unless there's a conquest battle / Thundercrack preparations):

Almost everyone active is on our flight discord, which is also open to OoFers! xD
Hello, friends.

I'm currently seeking information on Out-of-Flight Discord servers. If you think you may be able to help, please see the information below.

- DO NOT link me to Discord servers that are only for members of your specific Flight. I'm only looking for servers that allow Out-of-Flight members to join.

- Please don't link me to personal servers, either. While I'm sure there are people interested in joining, this is a thread dedicated to improving my guide. I will not be including servers unrelated to the topic.

---

If you have the link to the Out-of-Flight server, please private message me the information. If there are any specific rules (passwords, people to contact, invite only, etc) please include that in your post. If you know for a fact that your Flight does not have a server for out of the Flight members, please feel free to post that here.
Hello, friends.

I'm currently seeking information on Out-of-Flight Discord servers. If you think you may be able to help, please see the information below.

- DO NOT link me to Discord servers that are only for members of your specific Flight. I'm only looking for servers that allow Out-of-Flight members to join.

- Please don't link me to personal servers, either. While I'm sure there are people interested in joining, this is a thread dedicated to improving my guide. I will not be including servers unrelated to the topic.

---

If you have the link to the Out-of-Flight server, please private message me the information. If there are any specific rules (passwords, people to contact, invite only, etc) please include that in your post. If you know for a fact that your Flight does not have a server for out of the Flight members, please feel free to post that here.
Fen | They/them
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392856811247763456/543666940200222732/earth_dom_txt.png[/img][/center] just saying
earth_dom_txt.png

just saying
kz23hWB.gifwXJcWyY.gifitem_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif
This is amazing, thank you! <3

From my experience with other flights, your information is pretty accurate ^^
This is amazing, thank you! <3

From my experience with other flights, your information is pretty accurate ^^
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@lithiumdream just marking!! I love the measurement of how active/close the communities are! I need that ref lol
@lithiumdream just marking!! I love the measurement of how active/close the communities are! I need that ref lol
[quote=@fennelroot]They [Shadow] don't push for dominance very often[/quote] Smol detail: we don't [i]conquest[/i] push very often, but last year we were still tied with Light and Arcane for the most total pushes (10) [i]and[/i] with [u]Light[/u] for second most conquest pushes (4) and second most first places (5) - Water being the third flight in that last one :) Here's a couple screens from the Dom Watch stats for the year: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/441883528804696064/543713408600768532/unknown.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/441883528804696064/543715097886064652/unknown.png[/img] That aside, we do have an OOF-friendly discord [url=https://discord.gg/62zDKm9]server[/url], though it's, unfortunately, nowhere near as active as our internal ones :(
@fennelroot wrote:
They [Shadow] don't push for dominance very often

Smol detail: we don't conquest push very often, but last year we were still tied with Light and Arcane for the most total pushes (10) and with Light for second most conquest pushes (4) and second most first places (5) - Water being the third flight in that last one :)

Here's a couple screens from the Dom Watch stats for the year:

unknown.pngunknown.png

That aside, we do have an OOF-friendly discord server, though it's, unfortunately, nowhere near as active as our internal ones :(
@Cinderfire

Thank you for the information. I'm going to e updating the scales very soon to include profit pushes as well. I also really appreciate the Discord link and it has been added to the guide.
@Cinderfire

Thank you for the information. I'm going to e updating the scales very soon to include profit pushes as well. I also really appreciate the Discord link and it has been added to the guide.
Fen | They/them
this is so nice!! i love how you've organized this [emoji=familiar heart]
this is so nice!! i love how you've organized this
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10