Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How I Price Dragons
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31
@EgoLobster I'm a spreadsheet fan and adobe flash for the other calculator has troubles working on my potato laptop, so I've made a spreadsheet, here's a link ^^

How to use:
Make a copy for yourself and use the drop down list in row 2 to select attributes, then you'll see the result in the yellow cell.
I'm not sure if it will work for everyone though, because the number and formula formatting is different in my country. Tell me if you have trouble with it and I'll make another version with the US formatting.
@EgoLobster I'm a spreadsheet fan and adobe flash for the other calculator has troubles working on my potato laptop, so I've made a spreadsheet, here's a link ^^

How to use:
Make a copy for yourself and use the drop down list in row 2 to select attributes, then you'll see the result in the yellow cell.
I'm not sure if it will work for everyone though, because the number and formula formatting is different in my country. Tell me if you have trouble with it and I'll make another version with the US formatting.
cEXUHVm.png
MUYNhfy.png
bYt72YT.png

dEe2UrM.png
nWiQNX9.png
w9nH12D.png NotN tracker sheet
1GGo8wd.png
@EgoLobster
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but what about official subspecies for a flight? I didn't see that on the list ^^;
@EgoLobster
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but what about official subspecies for a flight? I didn't see that on the list ^^;
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
@TheExorcist
I considered including that, but more might go depending on rarity/popularity and lesser known ones might not have any boost in worth, so honestly I'd just look at the subspecies you're selling and figure out the average LAH (:
@TheExorcist
I considered including that, but more might go depending on rarity/popularity and lesser known ones might not have any boost in worth, so honestly I'd just look at the subspecies you're selling and figure out the average LAH (:
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster
Alrighty! That sounds good! Thanks so much for making this guide <3
@EgoLobster
Alrighty! That sounds good! Thanks so much for making this guide <3
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
@EgoLobster

What would you recommend adding if there is lore or art on a dragon? Because that can change the price a good bit :)
@EgoLobster

What would you recommend adding if there is lore or art on a dragon? Because that can change the price a good bit :)
This is very useful!
This is very useful!
HVJh5V2.png
@EgoLobster

Is there a special consideration for Gen 1?
@EgoLobster

Is there a special consideration for Gen 1?
aV2Oive.png Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Art Shop
Free Dragons
6qC0IaM.gif
@HarcoreUvula absolutely, I have to make a separate list based off of them.
@HarcoreUvula absolutely, I have to make a separate list based off of them.
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@stigmatasaint v helpful
@stigmatasaint v helpful
-- -- -- --21 / he/him / infp, +0 fr, robot and lizard aficionado
--
-- -- -- --i guess even when you fix things, not everything can be perfect.
---
-- -- -- --tumblr | signature pixel
dcj86gi-007ee1fa-bdb3-408c-945c-1ec2fabbbe46.png
@Coolcry Pinging so I can find this later.
@Coolcry Pinging so I can find this later.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31