Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [DATA] Anniversary Eyes Probability
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Ichored can you put me on the pinglist as well? I'll have data in a few days, as I one nest is hatching day after tomorrow and I put the rest of my nests full only yesterday
@Ichored can you put me on the pinglist as well? I'll have data in a few days, as I one nest is hatching day after tomorrow and I put the rest of my nests full only yesterday
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png
@Ichored

Add me to the pinglist please!~ Filling out the survey now.
@Ichored

Add me to the pinglist please!~ Filling out the survey now.
zdvqwJY.png
[size=1]@Lara8 @Rhamnus @LeviathanDemon @Pocketsized @TipsyTech @Koel @CheckeredJoker[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/uv4hxTE.png[/img] [b]55[/b] responses and [b]217[/b] dragons later, we have some data! [size=2]i am still open to receiving more entries in order to continue fleshing this out![/size] [/center] [center]Common Hatched: 100 Uncommon Hatched: 59 Unusual Hatched: 30 Rare Hatched: 26 Faceted Hatched: 0 Multi-Gaze Hatched: 0 Primal Hatched: 0[/center] the spreadsheet is nearly complete, but not quite ready for posting. here's the data from it in the meantime! given that faceted, multi-gaze, and primal did not show up even once in this mass of data, it can be assumed that [i]each of them have a less than 1% chance of appearing on a hatchling. [/i] that's a much lower chance than i had anticipated! i may perform some of my own scry research later in order to get exact numbers, but i would still appreciate this form of crowdsourcing! i'll add this chart to my second post.
@Lara8 @Rhamnus @LeviathanDemon @Pocketsized @TipsyTech @Koel @CheckeredJoker
uv4hxTE.png

55 responses and 217 dragons later, we have some data!
i am still open to receiving more entries in order to continue fleshing this out!

Common Hatched: 100
Uncommon Hatched: 59
Unusual Hatched: 30
Rare Hatched: 26
Faceted Hatched: 0
Multi-Gaze Hatched: 0
Primal Hatched: 0

the spreadsheet is nearly complete, but not quite ready for posting. here's the data from it in the meantime!

given that faceted, multi-gaze, and primal did not show up even once in this mass of data, it can be assumed that each of them have a less than 1% chance of appearing on a hatchling. that's a much lower chance than i had anticipated! i may perform some of my own scry research later in order to get exact numbers, but i would still appreciate this form of crowdsourcing! i'll add this chart to my second post.
hn5xCVk.png
Welp, this is always concerning. Please be survey bias at work here ;^;
Welp, this is always concerning. Please be survey bias at work here ;^;
i3HjH85.png
@Ichored Please add me to the pinglist as well. Data entry gives me life!
@Ichored Please add me to the pinglist as well. Data entry gives me life!
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
update!
im currently at work, so i cannot post the new chart, but we've finally got some faceted and primal entries! as soon as im home, i'll update the second post.
update!
im currently at work, so i cannot post the new chart, but we've finally got some faceted and primal entries! as soon as im home, i'll update the second post.
hn5xCVk.png
@Ichored I haven't hatched any real eggs yet (though I do have a nest that'll be ready tomorrow!), but I did use Foresee Progeny a whopping 250 times (1,000 simulated hatchlings) and recorded the results. Can I enter that, or would you prefer only real data?
@Ichored I haven't hatched any real eggs yet (though I do have a nest that'll be ready tomorrow!), but I did use Foresee Progeny a whopping 250 times (1,000 simulated hatchlings) and recorded the results. Can I enter that, or would you prefer only real data?
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
@WizardandGalaxy
holy wow! i'd prefer only "real" hatchling data, yes. thank you for asking though! ^^ i'll happily take the data from your nest tomorrow!
@WizardandGalaxy
holy wow! i'd prefer only "real" hatchling data, yes. thank you for asking though! ^^ i'll happily take the data from your nest tomorrow!
hn5xCVk.png
@Ichored Good to know!
@Ichored Good to know!
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
@Ichored Gave the data of my four hatched eggs, got some more incoming :D

Also may I be pinged for future updates too? This kinda probably always interests me and ofc, graphs!
@Ichored Gave the data of my four hatched eggs, got some more incoming :D

Also may I be pinged for future updates too? This kinda probably always interests me and ofc, graphs!
eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7