Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [DATA] Anniversary Eyes Probability
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Awesome!
Awesome!
eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
Hmmmm, based on those numbers I wonder if I might have figured out how the code works for the eyes?

It seems like it's a lot like, flipping a coin a bunch of times?

like, it goes

-is it common or something else? 50/50 chance. If it lands on something else, it flips the coin again.

-is it uncommon, or something else? if its yes for something else it goes to

-Is it unsusual, or something else? and so on and so forth.

Getting to the special eyes seems to be the same as winning a coin flip 5 times in a row.

Hmmmm, based on those numbers I wonder if I might have figured out how the code works for the eyes?

It seems like it's a lot like, flipping a coin a bunch of times?

like, it goes

-is it common or something else? 50/50 chance. If it lands on something else, it flips the coin again.

-is it uncommon, or something else? if its yes for something else it goes to

-Is it unsusual, or something else? and so on and so forth.

Getting to the special eyes seems to be the same as winning a coin flip 5 times in a row.

ZRFPHFU.pngdagsvSj.gifDaxXxIb.png
@Darkthicket
i think that's an accurate description of how this works! the coin flip analogy really illustrates how rare some of these eye variations are.
@Darkthicket
i think that's an accurate description of how this works! the coin flip analogy really illustrates how rare some of these eye variations are.
hn5xCVk.png
@Ichored
i realize you may not have just,,,, logged this stuff yet but on the leaderboards/enter your name thingy, is that viewable to the public? and are you going to do anything for that or nah? i'd be willing to help run a small raffle for leaderboards if you'd like! :D
@Ichored
i realize you may not have just,,,, logged this stuff yet but on the leaderboards/enter your name thingy, is that viewable to the public? and are you going to do anything for that or nah? i'd be willing to help run a small raffle for leaderboards if you'd like! :D
@AWB
it's not publicly available yet. i have the submission stats, but i haven't gotten a chance to code in a "here's how many dragons XYZ has sent in!" box. i was planning on granting badges based on the amount of dragons submitted. ^^ thank you for offering to help, though! <3
@AWB
it's not publicly available yet. i have the submission stats, but i haven't gotten a chance to code in a "here's how many dragons XYZ has sent in!" box. i was planning on granting badges based on the amount of dragons submitted. ^^ thank you for offering to help, though! <3
hn5xCVk.png
Bumping, since it's been a few days. My sister's got a few nests hatching tomorrow and I've told her to fill out the form then. I'd also appreciate a ping with significant stat updates, just because I'm curious.
Bumping, since it's been a few days. My sister's got a few nests hatching tomorrow and I've told her to fill out the form then. I'd also appreciate a ping with significant stat updates, just because I'm curious.
@sirspiderider
thank you for the bump! i've been pretty occupied with illuminarti, so i haven't been able to update this. i'll get to that as soon as i get a free moment!
@sirspiderider
thank you for the bump! i've been pretty occupied with illuminarti, so i haven't been able to update this. i'll get to that as soon as i get a free moment!
hn5xCVk.png
I added my last couple nests in here!
I added my last couple nests in here!
Bomp. Also One of my babs got primal! Very happy. He looks alright if you give him expensiv genes which I will not be doing and it will take for ever
Bomp. Also One of my babs got primal! Very happy. He looks alright if you give him expensiv genes which I will not be doing and it will take for ever
Click them! --> Christmas Dragons! | Wishlist!
My FR memes!! | Dragon Sales!!!

I don't mind pings or messages :) I would be glad to be an Arcane nest for free! Lvl 18 free brewing. Just send materials + treasure.
OfF9Gci.gif
Just added my two nests since anniversary.
Apparently I've been a little lucky: only one common out of six hatchlings, the rest uncommon or unusual.
Just added my two nests since anniversary.
Apparently I've been a little lucky: only one common out of six hatchlings, the rest uncommon or unusual.
d6VP0mp.png JrZGMGx.png
Bb9XFYa.png
gziv3Ja.png
Pn33kaF.png
mlSrRbK.png
gAJtKYm.png
BTRr72z.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7