Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | outfit/apparel layering ideas [WIP]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
[b]Name:Woodland Plague[/b] [b]Tags:[/b] [b]primary category:Outfit[/b] (Outfit/layering/dyes) [b]subcategory:Creepy[/b] (armour/battle/clothes-fancy, etc) [b]Does it contain Festive/NoTN/Retired apparel:Yes[/b] [b]Does it work on all breeds/genders:Yes but, distribution looks weird on...[/b](If no, please fill in the next three, if yes you can ignore the next three) [b]Best on:[/b] [b]Questionable on:Spirals[/b] [b]Doesn't work on:[/b] [b]Picture:[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=1&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=21010,28149,25063,25057,23022,21808,25059,25062&xt=dressing.png [b] Apparel:[outfit=770976] [b]Variations: GREEN: Poisonous Wood stuff, period round horn, airborne halo, red-eared tree frog companion, archer's tail twist
Name:Woodland Plague
Tags:
primary category:Outfit (Outfit/layering/dyes)
subcategory:Creepy (armour/battle/clothes-fancy, etc)
Does it contain Festive/NoTN/Retired apparel:Yes
Does it work on all breeds/genders:Yes but, distribution looks weird on...(If no, please fill in the next three, if yes you can ignore the next three)
Best on:
Questionable on:Spirals
Doesn't work on:
Picture:dummy?breed=1&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=21010,28149,25063,25057,23022,21808,25059,25062&xt=dressing.png Apparel:
Not Found

Variations: GREEN: Poisonous Wood stuff, period round horn, airborne halo, red-eared tree frog companion, archer's tail twist
vmVQNPh.gif
@UnicornCrazy
I so love this and happy you have kept it going! Would you please add me to the pinglist?Thank you so much!!
@UnicornCrazy
I so love this and happy you have kept it going! Would you please add me to the pinglist?Thank you so much!!
XdA0BPq.png
[b]Name:*[/b] Fanged Demon [b]Tags:[/b] [b]primary category:*[/b] Layering [b]subcategory:*[/b] Creepy [b]Does it contain Festive/NoTN/Retired apparel:*[/b] Yes [b]Does it work on all breeds/genders:*[/b]Yes but better on some than others [b]Best on:[/b] / [b]Questionable on:[/b] Faes [b]Doesn't work on:[/b] / [b]Picture:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=28798,18811&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Apparel:*[/b] [item=unearthly onyx ghastcrown][item=furious headdress] [b]Variations:[/b] All of the masks and the headdresses should work [b]Notes:[/b] I think it works best if the headdress and the ghastcrown are similar colors
Name:* Fanged Demon
Tags:
primary category:* Layering
subcategory:* Creepy
Does it contain Festive/NoTN/Retired apparel:* Yes
Does it work on all breeds/genders:*Yes but better on some than others
Best on: /
Questionable on: Faes
Doesn't work on: /
Picture: dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=28798,18811&xt=dressing.png
Apparel:* Unearthly Onyx Ghastcrown Furious Headdress
Variations: All of the masks and the headdresses should work
Notes: I think it works best if the headdress and the ghastcrown are similar colors
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
@UnicornCrazy
Thank you for this! I had some trouble with layering, this gave me a lot of inspiration! Can I be added to the pinglist?
@UnicornCrazy
Thank you for this! I had some trouble with layering, this gave me a lot of inspiration! Can I be added to the pinglist?
cQS6PnX.png
T0lT2WO.png
45IOEOz.png
Jg1iwNo.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png

wCNI1.gif
pXZvU.gif
yy9yo.gif
yHVqe.gif
Hi- I have an outfit I think would be good on here, but I've come back from hiatus and don't remember the code to post outfits '^^
Hi- I have an outfit I think would be good on here, but I've come back from hiatus and don't remember the code to post outfits '^^
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
@Fagin when you go to the dragon's outfit, hit the third option (hover to see it say "share this outfit"). click it and select the widget option, which should look like this: [code][outfit=396976][/code]
@Fagin when you go to the dragon's outfit, hit the third option (hover to see it say "share this outfit"). click it and select the widget option, which should look like this:
Code:
[outfit=396976]
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
MEGA GHOST
"Ghostly" (It's called MEGA GHOST because I already had one named Ghostly)
Will add more when I can get over to copy the widget

*Can't fill in the form right now because I haven't tried it on anything else xp

Edit:
Rose Red
"Rose Red"

Edit 2: This one is... questionable at best
Not Found

Edit 3: Another one
The Empress

*I will delete this post and redo it once I know what stuff looks good on
MEGA GHOST
"Ghostly" (It's called MEGA GHOST because I already had one named Ghostly)
Will add more when I can get over to copy the widget

*Can't fill in the form right now because I haven't tried it on anything else xp

Edit:
Rose Red
"Rose Red"

Edit 2: This one is... questionable at best
Not Found

Edit 3: Another one
The Empress

*I will delete this post and redo it once I know what stuff looks good on
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
@Eskarine @chocoapple @VoodooVixen @Lightshadow101 @butcherbaby @Kikkoman @Alskasaur @PixelSpiral @Neoma @MeralHunt @Graveworm @Buffykiev @Rav3nw1nged @Dawnsky23 @Arrakis @Rulanir @antisocialgem @ladra @aleksey @svnbeams @JetBlackOblivion @alanapants @Phereo @nekosysteme @IzzyWizzy @jedinikina @0akblaze @MitraSunshine @MythicalCookie @ObsidianMage @RoyalPariah @PlagueDoctor049 @Chardons @shepofships @SuzumeSan @WarriorSong @DarkNovu @TemperDragoness @DraconianLucian @Caprineki @TwilightStars @Dragonheartnight @SkylaDownfall12 @lostinth0ught @WarriorSong @KrazKitCat @kitsune56 @arywyvern

Oh goodness, I haven't touched this in too long haaa sorry all! Work has me super busy and super tired. X.x

However good news - it's only from April through to November, I'll try to get some work done in the meantime but I will be free to get this sorted during the winter at least so, yaknow, this isn't actually dead lol. Just a bit slow for now. I promise promise promise I'll get it up to date as soon as I have time, alright? In the meantime, everyone's additions are looking good! Also I have ported everything the old topic had listed, so I'm working on submissions that happened since the old topic stopped updating. Which is, like, half the job probably? I swear this'll be up to date eventually
@Eskarine @chocoapple @VoodooVixen @Lightshadow101 @butcherbaby @Kikkoman @Alskasaur @PixelSpiral @Neoma @MeralHunt @Graveworm @Buffykiev @Rav3nw1nged @Dawnsky23 @Arrakis @Rulanir @antisocialgem @ladra @aleksey @svnbeams @JetBlackOblivion @alanapants @Phereo @nekosysteme @IzzyWizzy @jedinikina @0akblaze @MitraSunshine @MythicalCookie @ObsidianMage @RoyalPariah @PlagueDoctor049 @Chardons @shepofships @SuzumeSan @WarriorSong @DarkNovu @TemperDragoness @DraconianLucian @Caprineki @TwilightStars @Dragonheartnight @SkylaDownfall12 @lostinth0ught @WarriorSong @KrazKitCat @kitsune56 @arywyvern

Oh goodness, I haven't touched this in too long haaa sorry all! Work has me super busy and super tired. X.x

However good news - it's only from April through to November, I'll try to get some work done in the meantime but I will be free to get this sorted during the winter at least so, yaknow, this isn't actually dead lol. Just a bit slow for now. I promise promise promise I'll get it up to date as soon as I have time, alright? In the meantime, everyone's additions are looking good! Also I have ported everything the old topic had listed, so I'm working on submissions that happened since the old topic stopped updating. Which is, like, half the job probably? I swear this'll be up to date eventually
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
[b]Name:[/b] Generic Light Warrior [b]Tags:[/b] Battle, Warrior [b]primary category:[/b] Outfit [b]subcategory:[/b] Armor, Battle, Warrior [b]Does it contain Festive/NoTN/Retired apparel:[/b] Yes [b]Does it work on all breeds/genders:[/b] No [b]Best on:[/b] Fae M and F, Nocturne M and F, Ridgeback M, Skydancer M, ***Snapper F, ****Spiral F, Tundra M, [b]Questionable on:[/b] *Bogsneak M and F, *Coatl M and F, *Guardian M, *Imperial M, *Mirror M, *Pearlcatcher M and F, *Ridgeback F, *Skydancer F, ***Snapper M, ****Spiral M, *Wildclaw M and F [b]Doesn't work on:[/b] **Guardian F, **Imperial F, **Mirror F, **Tundra F [b]Picture:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=935,30550,8601,8317,8600,3633,545,9816,9218,18783,8813,10877&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Apparel:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/837408]outfit here[/url] [b]Variations:[/b] (WIP) [b]Notes:[/b] *Primal Banner must be layered below the chestplate ** Layering issues *** The helmet looks weird; removeable **** Cluttered
Name: Generic Light Warrior
Tags: Battle, Warrior
primary category: Outfit
subcategory: Armor, Battle, Warrior
Does it contain Festive/NoTN/Retired apparel: Yes
Does it work on all breeds/genders: No
Best on: Fae M and F, Nocturne M and F, Ridgeback M, Skydancer M, ***Snapper F, ****Spiral F, Tundra M,
Questionable on: *Bogsneak M and F, *Coatl M and F, *Guardian M, *Imperial M, *Mirror M, *Pearlcatcher M and F, *Ridgeback F, *Skydancer F, ***Snapper M, ****Spiral M, *Wildclaw M and F
Doesn't work on: **Guardian F, **Imperial F, **Mirror F, **Tundra F
Picture: dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=935,30550,8601,8317,8600,3633,545,9816,9218,18783,8813,10877&xt=dressing.png
Apparel: outfit here
Variations: (WIP)
Notes:

*Primal Banner must be layered below the chestplate
** Layering issues
*** The helmet looks weird; removeable
**** Cluttered
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
While I was dressing a Fandragon I found out that the Bodice apparel layers really nice with the Sylvan Dresses to create a sort of Long, corseted dress look. [b]Name:[/b] Corset Dress [b]Tags:[/b] Dress, Fancy, Renaissance? [b]primary category:[/b] Layering [b]subcategory:*[/b] Fancy/Dressy [b]Does it contain Festive/NoTN/Retired apparel:[/b] No [b]Does it work on all breeds/genders:[/b] Yes [b]Best on:[/b] Airborne Breeds, like Skydancer females, Faes, Nocturnes, etc. [b]Questionable on:[/b] None [b]Doesn't work on:[/b] None [b]Picture:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=27975,15713&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Genteel Azure Bodice][item=Grove Sylvan Dress] [b]Variations:[/b] Because the Sylvan dresses have gradients in their colouring, some of the combinations are a little off, but there the best match I could find. For the Polychromatic bodice, you can pair it with almost any Sylvan dress! [item=Well-to-do Sable Bodice] + [item=Raven Sylvan Dress] [item=Demure Faderose Bodice] + [item=Silver Sylvan Dress] [item=Sociable Striped Bodice] + [item=Ember Sylvan Dress] [item=Opulent Nightshade Bodice] + [Item=Twilight Sylvan Dress] [item=Dusty Pauper Bodice] + [Item=Silver Sylvan Dress] [item=Bubbly Bisque Bodice] + [Item=Ember Sylvan Dress] [item=Glamorous Scarlet Bodice] + [Item=Scarlet Sylvan Dress] [item=Kelly Green Bodice] + [Item=Diaphanous Sylvan Dress] [item=Respectable Alabaster Bodice] + [Item=Silver Sylvan Dress] [item=Patched Beggar Bodice] + [item=Silver Sylvan Dress] OR [item=Grove Sylvan Dress] [item=Polychromatic Bodice] + [item=Raven Sylvan Dress] OR [item=Twilight Sylvan Dress] [b]Notes:[/b] You can add a silk sash, Flourish Belt, or even a teardrop belt to help complete the look and make the transition from bodice to dress more seamless. This outfits pairs really well with the new Starsilks! Here's an Example with some starsilks and extra items [outfit=875353]
While I was dressing a Fandragon I found out that the Bodice apparel layers really nice with the Sylvan Dresses to create a sort of Long, corseted dress look.

Name: Corset Dress
Tags: Dress, Fancy, Renaissance?
primary category: Layering
subcategory:* Fancy/Dressy
Does it contain Festive/NoTN/Retired apparel: No
Does it work on all breeds/genders: Yes
Best on: Airborne Breeds, like Skydancer females, Faes, Nocturnes, etc.
Questionable on: None
Doesn't work on: None
Picture:
dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=27975,15713&xt=dressing.png

Apparel:
Genteel Azure Bodice Grove Sylvan Dress

Variations:
Because the Sylvan dresses have gradients in their colouring, some of the combinations are a little off, but there the best match I could find. For the Polychromatic bodice, you can pair it with almost any Sylvan dress!

Well-to-do Sable Bodice + Raven Sylvan Dress
Demure Faderose Bodice + Silver Sylvan Dress
Sociable Striped Bodice + Ember Sylvan Dress
Opulent Nightshade Bodice + Twilight Sylvan Dress
Dusty Pauper Bodice + Silver Sylvan Dress
Bubbly Bisque Bodice + Ember Sylvan Dress
Glamorous Scarlet Bodice + Scarlet Sylvan Dress
Kelly Green Bodice + Diaphanous Sylvan Dress
Respectable Alabaster Bodice + Silver Sylvan Dress
Patched Beggar Bodice + Silver Sylvan Dress OR Grove Sylvan Dress
Polychromatic Bodice + Raven Sylvan Dress OR Twilight Sylvan Dress

Notes: You can add a silk sash, Flourish Belt, or even a teardrop belt to help complete the look and make the transition from bodice to dress more seamless. This outfits pairs really well with the new Starsilks!

Here's an Example with some starsilks and extra items
Not Found
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23