Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | outfit/apparel layering ideas [WIP]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
@UnicornCrazy Pinglist? I've been following this thread (I'm subbed actually) but I thought it'd died out. Glad to see you're still updating~
@UnicornCrazy Pinglist? I've been following this thread (I'm subbed actually) but I thought it'd died out. Glad to see you're still updating~
@TwilightStars added! And yeaaaah I did kinda vanish on this for a while there. Life got busy, and I forgot to come back to it until now. Not very good of me, but oh well. I'm back now, and have every intent to actually drag this thing into be up to date! Once I've got all the backlog in, I imagine the maintenance will be a lot less hassle, but the backlog is quite enormous, making working through it very daunting ahaha. I'll get there eventually though!

What reminded me to get this thing sorted may or may not be caused by my being stuck on an outfit for a dragon and needing the inspiration lol
@TwilightStars added! And yeaaaah I did kinda vanish on this for a while there. Life got busy, and I forgot to come back to it until now. Not very good of me, but oh well. I'm back now, and have every intent to actually drag this thing into be up to date! Once I've got all the backlog in, I imagine the maintenance will be a lot less hassle, but the backlog is quite enormous, making working through it very daunting ahaha. I'll get there eventually though!

What reminded me to get this thing sorted may or may not be caused by my being stuck on an outfit for a dragon and needing the inspiration lol
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
Pinglist Please?
Pinglist Please?
J8Ks7hu.gifvjHxXR9.pngqhK4FYS.pngNlmYDAS.pngwh3Tiip.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png2VtxnMX.pngtZQ0VBu.pngjbMLSIO.png4SVfFPD.pngqeWy3Ik.pngLIsmQsQ.png
@Dragonheartnight added!
@Dragonheartnight added!
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
Another page of suggestions from the old topic added, I next need to resume at the start of This page.
Another page of suggestions from the old topic added, I next need to resume at the start of This page.

ey/em, FR+8,
@UnicornCrazy
Can you add me to the pinglist? Thank you!
@UnicornCrazy
Can you add me to the pinglist? Thank you!
qby5G4f.png

@Raivus
6Fjd4rG.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png

wwwwwwwFire-Network.png

192c5396cfeba5f57cbe728550f0d9993c92a4df.png
@SkylaDownfall12 added! ^_^
@SkylaDownfall12 added! ^_^

ey/em, FR+8,
@UnicornCrazy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21669265] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216693/21669265_350.png[/img] [/url] Olive branch+Flower crown = holly wreath. Credit to Almedha for coming up with this. I am simply telling you so you can add this.
@UnicornCrazy

21669265_350.png
Olive branch+Flower crown = holly wreath. Credit to Almedha for coming up with this. I am simply telling you so you can add this.
J8Ks7hu.gifvjHxXR9.pngqhK4FYS.pngNlmYDAS.pngwh3Tiip.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png2VtxnMX.pngtZQ0VBu.pngjbMLSIO.png4SVfFPD.pngqeWy3Ik.pngLIsmQsQ.png
ooo interesting! When I get as far as the additions on this topic, I will be sure to add it! @Dragonheartnight

Speaking of, I need to keep working on getting this up to date
ooo interesting! When I get as far as the additions on this topic, I will be sure to add it! @Dragonheartnight

Speaking of, I need to keep working on getting this up to date

ey/em, FR+8,
Oh goodness I’m SO USING THIS!
Oh goodness I’m SO USING THIS!
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23