Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Specialty Items Reference v2 [Peacock]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Fluffypuppy77 Thank you so much ;w; I'll certainly try!
@Fluffypuppy77 Thank you so much ;w; I'll certainly try!
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.png
[i]Pinglist:[/i] @RandyPandy @Jeweltone @Sachqua @Fluffypuppy77 @jadeturtle13 @TwilightStars So sorry for the wait, but I'm back and updating again! [item=primary gene: lionfish][item=secondary gene: noxtide] Two new genes!! Lionfish and Noxtide are an uncommon primary/secondary pair, thanks @Straif! Prices with and without discounts are listed in the guide ;w; [item=vial of darkened sight] There's also a new eye vial! Dark Sclera can be obtained by brewing a Vial of Darkened Sight at Baldwin's, available at level 21. Ingredients are listed in its entry!
Pinglist: @RandyPandy @Jeweltone @Sachqua @Fluffypuppy77 @jadeturtle13 @TwilightStars

So sorry for the wait, but I'm back and updating again!

Primary Gene: Lionfish Secondary Gene: Noxtide

Two new genes!! Lionfish and Noxtide are an uncommon primary/secondary pair, thanks @Straif! Prices with and without discounts are listed in the guide ;w;

Vial of Darkened Sight

There's also a new eye vial! Dark Sclera can be obtained by brewing a Vial of Darkened Sight at Baldwin's, available at level 21. Ingredients are listed in its entry!
@dPalindrome you might want to mention that the rainy day and firefly jar vistas are currently cycled out
@dPalindrome you might want to mention that the rainy day and firefly jar vistas are currently cycled out
1TB4s5b.gif
r5XHsz9.gifg8SAVjp.gif
vPStQI3.gifCkbRBhK.gif
S9SNdcc.gif 3a2eEFc.gif TEIDUqh.gif
[i]Pinglist:[/i] @RandyPandy @Jeweltone @Sachqua @Fluffypuppy77 @jadeturtle13 @TwilightStars [item=vista: rainy day][item=vista: twilight firefly] Thank you @DarkRebellionXYZ for pointing out that these were cycled out, which I had completely missed! The guide has been updated to reflect that ;w;
Pinglist: @RandyPandy @Jeweltone @Sachqua @Fluffypuppy77 @jadeturtle13 @TwilightStars

Vista: Rainy Day Vista: Twilight Firefly

Thank you @DarkRebellionXYZ for pointing out that these were cycled out, which I had completely missed! The guide has been updated to reflect that ;w;
[i]Pinglist:[/i] @RandyPandy @Jeweltone @Sachqua @Fluffypuppy77 @jadeturtle13 @TwilightStars [item=Vista: Thunderhead Savanna] So much news, so little time! A new coliseum venue comes with a new coliseum vista! Good luck and the RNG gods' blessing to find it!

Vista: Thunderhead Savanna

So much news, so little time! A new coliseum venue comes with a new coliseum vista! Good luck and the RNG gods' blessing to find it!
[i]Pinglist:[/i] @RandyPandy @Jeweltone @Sachqua @Fluffypuppy77 @jadeturtle13 @TwilightStars [item=secondary gene: constellation] Starmap's match is finally here! Constellation is a Rare gene for 1,200 gems, unconfirmed but predictable at this point ;w;

Secondary Gene: Constellation

Starmap's match is finally here! Constellation is a Rare gene for 1,200 gems, unconfirmed but predictable at this point ;w;
[i]Pinglist:[/i] @RandyPandy @Jeweltone @Sachqua @Fluffypuppy77 @jadeturtle13 @TwilightStars [item=Spare Inventory Crate] It's festival time again! Joxar's Spare Inventory Crates are back in supply, and with it most of the elemental vistas! Happy Rockbreaker Ceremony ;w; !

Spare Inventory Crate

It's festival time again! Joxar's Spare Inventory Crates are back in supply, and with it most of the elemental vistas! Happy Rockbreaker Ceremony ;w; !
I had a bunch of geodes left over from last year, one gathering spree and I bought all this years goodies.
If any one here wants anything extras, I'll keep hunting for geodes and if I have enough, I'll get you what I can^^
I had a bunch of geodes left over from last year, one gathering spree and I bought all this years goodies.
If any one here wants anything extras, I'll keep hunting for geodes and if I have enough, I'll get you what I can^^
Welcome to the Earth... here we have dirt and rocks for your sitting convenience. Enjoy.
@dPalindrome As it's NotN, shouldn't the front page be updated?
@dPalindrome As it's NotN, shouldn't the front page be updated?
There's a front page!?

I kid, I just get the new messages first
There's a front page!?

I kid, I just get the new messages first
Welcome to the Earth... here we have dirt and rocks for your sitting convenience. Enjoy.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9