Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Specialty Items Reference v2 [Peacock]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[item=vista: shadowbinder] It's the Trickmurk Circus, and the Shadowbinder's vista is in the Festival Favors shop for 50 Simmering Pinecones until March 3 at 23:59 ST!
Vista: Shadowbinder

It's the Trickmurk Circus, and the Shadowbinder's vista is in the Festival Favors shop for 50 Simmering Pinecones until March 3 at 23:59 ST!
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.png
[item=Swiftbrood Boon] The Swiftbrood Boon has hit the shelves in the Gem Marketplace for 150 gems!
Swiftbrood Boon

The Swiftbrood Boon has hit the shelves in the Gem Marketplace for 150 gems!
A lot of updates all at once! [item=tertiary gene: filigree] [b]NEW GENE![/b] Filigree is confirmed RARE by @Straif and @Stormster ! Thank you for your hard work ;w; [item=tertiary gene: ghost] Ghost is officially confirmed Uncommon, which I didn't see until now! Again thank you Straif! [item=vista: spring] [item=vista: winter] And last and definitely least, Vista: Spring has cycled back in, and Vista: Winter is gone for another year!
A lot of updates all at once!

Tertiary Gene: Filigree

NEW GENE! Filigree is confirmed RARE by @Straif and @Stormster ! Thank you for your hard work ;w;

Tertiary Gene: Ghost

Ghost is officially confirmed Uncommon, which I didn't see until now! Again thank you Straif!

Vista: Spring Vista: Winter

And last and definitely least, Vista: Spring has cycled back in, and Vista: Winter is gone for another year!
@dPalindrome
Guess who's sorta taking an interest in FR again? XD Mind adding me to the pinglist of the thread that I started dear god so I can keep up with everything? :)
@dPalindrome
Guess who's sorta taking an interest in FR again? XD Mind adding me to the pinglist of the thread that I started dear god so I can keep up with everything? :)
@RandyPandy

Ehehehe, no problem! Glad to have you back ;w;
@RandyPandy

Ehehehe, no problem! Glad to have you back ;w;
@dPalindrome
Thanks a bunch! :)

Oh gosh there are so many lovely new genes now~.
@dPalindrome
Thanks a bunch! :)

Oh gosh there are so many lovely new genes now~.
[i]Pinglist:[/i] @RandyPandy [item=vista: windsinger] I'm running a bit late, but it's the Mistral Jamboree, and that means a new Vista! Snag it for 50 Messengers Scrolls before March 31 at 23:59 ST ;w; I also added in Joxar's Spare Inventory Crates which I had totally forgotten about, and corrected some cycled in/out notes I missed.
Pinglist: @RandyPandy

Vista: Windsinger

I'm running a bit late, but it's the Mistral Jamboree, and that means a new Vista! Snag it for 50 Messengers Scrolls before March 31 at 23:59 ST ;w;

I also added in Joxar's Spare Inventory Crates which I had totally forgotten about, and corrected some cycled in/out notes I missed.
@Anukai

Pinging myself to find again later. ;D Thank-you for creating this awesome thread! ^w^
@Anukai

Pinging myself to find again later. ;D Thank-you for creating this awesome thread! ^w^

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
[i]Pinglist:[/i] @RandyPandy [item=vista: tidelord] It's the Wavecrest Saturnalia and there's a new deity vista! Grab the Tidelord for 50 Giant Sand Dollars until April 28th, 23:59 ST Joxar's Spare Inventory Crates are back too until the same time
Pinglist: @RandyPandy

Vista: Tidelord

It's the Wavecrest Saturnalia and there's a new deity vista! Grab the Tidelord for 50 Giant Sand Dollars until April 28th, 23:59 ST

Joxar's Spare Inventory Crates are back too until the same time
@dPalindrome Could I get on that pinglist? :D
@dPalindrome Could I get on that pinglist? :D
wC5zS4I.png -
hi i'm smokey
they/she, gay, pagan, autistic
genderfaeflag.pngdmEpGuD.pngdemiromflag.pngeGiN2Xv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9