Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Hex's Spreadsheets
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
Glad to be of assistance! I know I'm a huge spreadsheet nerd, so I was certain there'd be others in my same position. @Hexephre's sheet is beautiful, and I'm glad to have contributed to it! <3
Glad to be of assistance! I know I'm a huge spreadsheet nerd, so I was certain there'd be others in my same position. @Hexephre's sheet is beautiful, and I'm glad to have contributed to it! <3
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@shizuyue - Happy to help, thank you for the acknowledgement! [emoji=red star][emoji=pastel rainbow]
@shizuyue - Happy to help, thank you for the acknowledgement!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
@shizuyue i was actually going to post it yesterday but forgot! happy coincidences [emoji=blue star] @glacevoleur ahh i get so excited about a good spreadsheet! glad to hear from someone else who's into it!
@shizuyue i was actually going to post it yesterday but forgot! happy coincidences

@glacevoleur ahh i get so excited about a good spreadsheet! glad to hear from someone else who's into it!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
@Hexephre Very helpful thank you! But while going throught to write down what items i have, I noticed you made a small error for the task [i]An Expensive Gesture[/i]. You wrote that the item is Gilded Treasure Chest [item=Gilded Treasure Chest], which is a Kickstarter item. The actual task calls for Gilded Decorative Chest [item=Gilded Decorative Chest], which you get by reaching awakened with a familiar. Just thought I'd mention it. Could I be added to the pinglist? I look forward to seeing what other spreadsheets you make. I love using spreadsheets to keep organized, but don't know how to do all the fancy math coding, and so mine are normally more work than they are worth. Edit: Also, many items with a hyphen in their name (ex: amber-trapped fly) are missing the hyphen.
@Hexephre Very helpful thank you! But while going throught to write down what items i have, I noticed you made a small error for the task An Expensive Gesture. You wrote that the item is Gilded Treasure Chest Gilded Treasure Chest , which is a Kickstarter item. The actual task calls for Gilded Decorative Chest Gilded Decorative Chest , which you get by reaching awakened with a familiar. Just thought I'd mention it.

Could I be added to the pinglist? I look forward to seeing what other spreadsheets you make. I love using spreadsheets to keep organized, but don't know how to do all the fancy math coding, and so mine are normally more work than they are worth.

Edit: Also, many items with a hyphen in their name (ex: amber-trapped fly) are missing the hyphen.
qEk3KWu.pngtumblr_inline_oqo9olC1Ns1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9qyXDkH1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9r2SpYX1rv0lxs_250.gif she/her | +2 fr time
@owllover0626 thank you for the item corrections! hunting down all the missed hyphens will be hard for me, so if you know them i'd be grateful for the help.

added you to the pinglist!
@owllover0626 thank you for the item corrections! hunting down all the missed hyphens will be hard for me, so if you know them i'd be grateful for the help.

added you to the pinglist!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
@Hexephre I just went through another list of all the items and it appears you've updated all the items with hyphens. But you didn't fix the image for Gilded Decorative Chest. It's image link is http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/576.png
@Hexephre I just went through another list of all the items and it appears you've updated all the items with hyphens. But you didn't fix the image for Gilded Decorative Chest. It's image link is http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/576.png
qEk3KWu.pngtumblr_inline_oqo9olC1Ns1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9qyXDkH1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9r2SpYX1rv0lxs_250.gif she/her | +2 fr time
@owllover0626 might we be looking at different copies of the sheet? i edited the one linked in the front page post (this one) and just fixed the chest image/name and the amber-trapped fly name.
@owllover0626 might we be looking at different copies of the sheet? i edited the one linked in the front page post (this one) and just fixed the chest image/name and the amber-trapped fly name.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/J2J6Rz2.png[/img] Happy Trickmurk! [emoji=shadow rune] This festival's items have been added to the Festival Item Log Template. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1DqfkMiu7zclCNUYzprwO0zfj0ZqLAGLs2RipJY6p4Mo%2Fedit%23gid%3D1444970769][img]https://i.imgur.com/ypixCir.png[/img][/url] Don't forget to make a copy! [/center] [br][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/0W1f8oQ.png[/img][/center][br][br][b]General pinglist:[/b] @chocoapple @Moondragon007 @nm8426 @catmashiin @MysteryCorgi @aredshroom @Stargirl8686 @CartelSaide @Ellapinky @SisterofWar @shizuyue @lilbluecat @Prophecy @Harana @arcaneidolriots @owllover0626
J2J6Rz2.png

Happy Trickmurk!

This festival's items have been added to the Festival Item Log Template.
ypixCir.png

Don't forget to make a copy!

0W1f8oQ.png

General pinglist: @chocoapple @Moondragon007 @nm8426 @catmashiin @MysteryCorgi @aredshroom @Stargirl8686 @CartelSaide @Ellapinky @SisterofWar @shizuyue @lilbluecat @Prophecy @Harana @arcaneidolriots @owllover0626
I love these, these are beautiful, please add me to the ping list!

Just a li'l suggestion would be to put item numbers in the hibernal den tracker. I added an extra column in my copy with the numbers from the image URLs and it's really helpful being able to sort everything by hoard order. (Feel free to grab and paste: column F in this sheet, can't guarantee it's 100% accurate but so far it looks okay.)

Thank you so much for making these!
I love these, these are beautiful, please add me to the ping list!

Just a li'l suggestion would be to put item numbers in the hibernal den tracker. I added an extra column in my copy with the numbers from the image URLs and it's really helpful being able to sort everything by hoard order. (Feel free to grab and paste: column F in this sheet, can't guarantee it's 100% accurate but so far it looks okay.)

Thank you so much for making these!
p0MYJUx.gif
@Hexephre hey there! im abysmal with spreadsheets, and was wondering if i'd be able to hire you to make up a pinglist spreadsheet for my accent shop? i desperately need to update it so it looks nice and i really don't have the skills haha.
@Hexephre hey there! im abysmal with spreadsheets, and was wondering if i'd be able to hire you to make up a pinglist spreadsheet for my accent shop? i desperately need to update it so it looks nice and i really don't have the skills haha.
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19