Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Outdated] Lair Tab Simulator
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Darkfrost

I seem to be having an issue where dragons I put into the info section after a certain point aren't showing up in the tabs? Any thoughts about a fix for this? I've tried poking at a couple different things but nothing seems to work. :/

Other than that little snag I just hit, this spreadsheet has been great!

EDIT: Nevermind! Figured it out!
@Darkfrost

I seem to be having an issue where dragons I put into the info section after a certain point aren't showing up in the tabs? Any thoughts about a fix for this? I've tried poking at a couple different things but nothing seems to work. :/

Other than that little snag I just hit, this spreadsheet has been great!

EDIT: Nevermind! Figured it out!
@Mirrorface the poor man's bookmark. for later :eyes:
@Mirrorface the poor man's bookmark. for later :eyes:
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
This looks awesome, I will definatly be filling this out!
This looks awesome, I will definatly be filling this out!
hey? thank you?! I just filled a copy out and OH MAN is it a blessing. this has relieved me SO much because I can even organize them on how they WILL be re: proper scry or clothes. i might cry a little???????? anyways friendly bump and big shout out to u for this incredibly useful tool
hey? thank you?! I just filled a copy out and OH MAN is it a blessing. this has relieved me SO much because I can even organize them on how they WILL be re: proper scry or clothes. i might cry a little???????? anyways friendly bump and big shout out to u for this incredibly useful tool
@Darkfrost I just. had the idea. To use this for my subspecies registry. Is that alright? Can I do that? (with credit of course, linking back to this thread)
@Darkfrost I just. had the idea. To use this for my subspecies registry. Is that alright? Can I do that? (with credit of course, linking back to this thread)
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
@counterklock Absolutely! I just saw the thread in question, and it looks awesome! Glad you found my spreadsheet useful :D
@counterklock Absolutely! I just saw the thread in question, and it looks awesome! Glad you found my spreadsheet useful :D
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

skits_achievement_by_starfruit_anon-dbnbwsb.png
Make your own Dragon Skits over here!
@Darkfrost

Dang! I thought for just a moment that this was a new feature the game was working on. Thanks though. This seems like to took a lot of work. You are the Spreadsheet Emperor now!
@Darkfrost

Dang! I thought for just a moment that this was a new feature the game was working on. Thanks though. This seems like to took a lot of work. You are the Spreadsheet Emperor now!
5HpQQtC.pngv0bd3FH.pngnAoSSfC.png
@Darkfrost

First I'm going to echo everyone else and say Wow, this is awesome! However, I'm having trouble getting it to work. The dragons aren't showing up in the generator tabs after entering their info on the Dragon Info tab.

I'm also really confused on how the Lair Groups are supposed to work. Anything I enter says the range is invalid, but it looks like there's no range? It just comes up "#N/A."
@Darkfrost

First I'm going to echo everyone else and say Wow, this is awesome! However, I'm having trouble getting it to work. The dragons aren't showing up in the generator tabs after entering their info on the Dragon Info tab.

I'm also really confused on how the Lair Groups are supposed to work. Anything I enter says the range is invalid, but it looks like there's no range? It just comes up "#N/A."
@CrypticGirl

For dragons to show up, they need to 1) have a lair group set in dragon info, and 2) have that lair group selected on your lair tab. If both of these conditions are fulfilled but they're still not showing up, you might want to PM me a link to your sheet so I can take a look at it (you'll also have to change the settings so I can see the sheet, by clicking "Share" in the top right corner of the spreadsheet, then selecting "Advanced", and changing "Private - Only you can access" to "Anyone with the link can view")

As for the Lair Groups, I pretty much made it so anything entered in there becomes part of the range, though it may take a few moments to really update. (I.e. if you have dragons whose groups are "level 25", "has art" and "has lore", all three of those should come up in the range) The "#N/A" shows up when the range is empty bc there aren't any existing lair groups ^^
@CrypticGirl

For dragons to show up, they need to 1) have a lair group set in dragon info, and 2) have that lair group selected on your lair tab. If both of these conditions are fulfilled but they're still not showing up, you might want to PM me a link to your sheet so I can take a look at it (you'll also have to change the settings so I can see the sheet, by clicking "Share" in the top right corner of the spreadsheet, then selecting "Advanced", and changing "Private - Only you can access" to "Anyone with the link can view")

As for the Lair Groups, I pretty much made it so anything entered in there becomes part of the range, though it may take a few moments to really update. (I.e. if you have dragons whose groups are "level 25", "has art" and "has lore", all three of those should come up in the range) The "#N/A" shows up when the range is empty bc there aren't any existing lair groups ^^
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

skits_achievement_by_starfruit_anon-dbnbwsb.png
Make your own Dragon Skits over here!
@Darkfrost

Ah, okay, that worked. Thanks. =)
@Darkfrost

Ah, okay, that worked. Thanks. =)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11