Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Outdated] Lair Tab Simulator
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@butcherbaby sure thing, added you! ^^
@butcherbaby sure thing, added you! ^^
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

skits_achievement_by_starfruit_anon-dbnbwsb.png
Make your own Dragon Skits over here!
I'll give this a play test later. Thanks for making it!
I'll give this a play test later. Thanks for making it!
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Darkfrost

Took me forever to refind this after stumbling across it the first time. Love this to death! Can I be added to the pinglist please?
@Darkfrost

Took me forever to refind this after stumbling across it the first time. Love this to death! Can I be added to the pinglist please?
TyYgOYZ.png
@wrecknrule I went ahead and added you, and ty for the kind words! ^^
@wrecknrule I went ahead and added you, and ty for the kind words! ^^
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

@Darkfrost I have a semi-stupid question. Is there an easier way to add dragons to the spreadsheet or do I need to input everything by hand?
@Darkfrost I have a semi-stupid question. Is there an easier way to add dragons to the spreadsheet or do I need to input everything by hand?
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis Sorry for the late reply, and I'm afraid there's no easier way ^^;; you can copy/paste the ID, and it'll automatically generate both your dragon's image and links, but the rest will need to be manually entered I'm afraid
@Malis Sorry for the late reply, and I'm afraid there's no easier way ^^;; you can copy/paste the ID, and it'll automatically generate both your dragon's image and links, but the rest will need to be manually entered I'm afraid
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

@Darkfrost Thank you for the feed back! As a 'wondering out loud' kind of thing. How easy/hard would it be to make a google form that could be used to input the information? You'd still have to manually fill out the form for each dragon but I did that once for my characters and it seemed a lot easier. I'm not very good at coding so would have no idea how much work it would take to implement.
@Darkfrost Thank you for the feed back! As a 'wondering out loud' kind of thing. How easy/hard would it be to make a google form that could be used to input the information? You'd still have to manually fill out the form for each dragon but I did that once for my characters and it seemed a lot easier. I'm not very good at coding so would have no idea how much work it would take to implement.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis I'm not very familiar with Google forms myself, but I did some quick testing, and it would seem easy enough, albeit being a bit more work. Step 1) on your spreadsheet, Select "Insert" -> "Form". Step 2) under "Form" (next to Tools/Add-Ons), select "Edit Form" and add the things the spreadsheet needs to know. I made an example of that [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9oyR2GvjmUttEVbaszTE9dKWMzgmWnXVFBBEVEmQN8qYvjA/viewform]here[/url]. I left out the Lair Groups, sine I think those would be easier to add on the spreadsheet itself, but if you want to add them I'd recommend adding a "Custom Image" and "Custom Link" field too, and adding up top 10 individual "Lair Group" questions after that, for easier copy/pasting. Step 3) Once you're done editing the form, you can preview it on the form itself (by clicking the eye icon in the upper right corner) or on your spreadsheet select "Form" -> "go to live form". Then you fill it in for all the dragons you want on the spreadsheet Step 4) on your spreadsheet, select all the relevant information (aka skip the timestamp column and the first row) and copy it. On the "Dragon Info" sheet, right click on the first free "Dragon/Familiar ID" field and select "Paste special" -> "paste values only". If you haven't added Lair Groups to your form, now's the time to add them. Step 5) Now's the question, do you prefer this way of adding dragons, and would you like to keep it around for any future dragons you may add? If so, you'll want to delete all the rows with information (as in, delete the actual rows, not just the content of them. i tried that but the next answer would be added after some empty rows, whereas deleting all the rows themselves would put new responses on top). This is mostly to prevent dragons from being added twice on accident. [img]http://fs5.directupload.net/images/180423/7g49thd8.png[/img] Though if you wanted to delete the sheet, you'd have to click "Unlink form" first (from the same menu that lets you delete a sheet) [img]http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180423/uej38jfe.png[/img] I hope this helps ^^
@Malis I'm not very familiar with Google forms myself, but I did some quick testing, and it would seem easy enough, albeit being a bit more work.

Step 1) on your spreadsheet, Select "Insert" -> "Form".

Step 2) under "Form" (next to Tools/Add-Ons), select "Edit Form" and add the things the spreadsheet needs to know. I made an example of that here. I left out the Lair Groups, sine I think those would be easier to add on the spreadsheet itself, but if you want to add them I'd recommend adding a "Custom Image" and "Custom Link" field too, and adding up top 10 individual "Lair Group" questions after that, for easier copy/pasting.

Step 3) Once you're done editing the form, you can preview it on the form itself (by clicking the eye icon in the upper right corner) or on your spreadsheet select "Form" -> "go to live form". Then you fill it in for all the dragons you want on the spreadsheet

Step 4) on your spreadsheet, select all the relevant information (aka skip the timestamp column and the first row) and copy it. On the "Dragon Info" sheet, right click on the first free "Dragon/Familiar ID" field and select "Paste special" -> "paste values only". If you haven't added Lair Groups to your form, now's the time to add them.

Step 5) Now's the question, do you prefer this way of adding dragons, and would you like to keep it around for any future dragons you may add? If so, you'll want to delete all the rows with information (as in, delete the actual rows, not just the content of them. i tried that but the next answer would be added after some empty rows, whereas deleting all the rows themselves would put new responses on top). This is mostly to prevent dragons from being added twice on accident.

7g49thd8.png

Though if you wanted to delete the sheet, you'd have to click "Unlink form" first (from the same menu that lets you delete a sheet)

uej38jfe.png

I hope this helps ^^
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

@Darkfrost i'd love to know about future updates!!
@Darkfrost i'd love to know about future updates!!
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
@Jestro I went ahead and added you to the pinglist ^^
@Jestro I went ahead and added you to the pinglist ^^
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11