Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Auto Dragon Price Calc - V6.1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@IvyKirax I Didnt Even Know there was New Genes till you said XDD

Thank you so much For Making These <3 Its a Miracle X3
@IvyKirax I Didnt Even Know there was New Genes till you said XDD

Thank you so much For Making These <3 Its a Miracle X3
Jaguar and Rosette don't show up in the latest version of the spreadsheet (as of me posting this) did i break it? could someone tell me how to fix it?
Jaguar and Rosette don't show up in the latest version of the spreadsheet (as of me posting this) did i break it? could someone tell me how to fix it?
OOOo wAhbnmf.png
lnna8Fr.png
m2WAjLy.png D1hWFFK.png
xMDEzaJ.png
@LavenderPrince that is probably my bad, will fix it and let you know when its all sorted =) sorry about that
@LavenderPrince that is probably my bad, will fix it and let you know when its all sorted =) sorry about that
@LavenderPrince spreadsheet is fixed up for jaguar and rosette

Only things that needed updating was putting it on the list under the Prices tab, which I use this breeding stat card maker to compare the rarity to other genes.

And the other thing to edit is the dropdown boxes under Input Stats Here tab, which I've left some instructions on the side, if you click the first box for primary genes > Data > Data Validation you can see where you need to add in the name of the gene and save. Then just Ctrl+c that box (C3) and Ctrl+v to all the other boxes under it (C4,C5,C6 etc) and it'll auto correct lines for you =) Same thing when editing secondary and tertiary gene dropdown boxes.
@LavenderPrince spreadsheet is fixed up for jaguar and rosette

Only things that needed updating was putting it on the list under the Prices tab, which I use this breeding stat card maker to compare the rarity to other genes.

And the other thing to edit is the dropdown boxes under Input Stats Here tab, which I've left some instructions on the side, if you click the first box for primary genes > Data > Data Validation you can see where you need to add in the name of the gene and save. Then just Ctrl+c that box (C3) and Ctrl+v to all the other boxes under it (C4,C5,C6 etc) and it'll auto correct lines for you =) Same thing when editing secondary and tertiary gene dropdown boxes.
Added new Pinstripe and Trail genes as well

@Huntess @moonrose50 @xdorKusmaxIMusx
Added new Pinstripe and Trail genes as well

@Huntess @moonrose50 @xdorKusmaxIMusx
@IvyKirax

Haven't tried this out yet but can I be pinged for updates please :).
@IvyKirax

Haven't tried this out yet but can I be pinged for updates please :).
mzvalkyrie_june_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dce8ejf.gif

2bqs45I.gif
Ahhhhhhh where has this been all my FR life? Can I be added to the pinglist as well please?
Ahhhhhhh where has this been all my FR life? Can I be added to the pinglist as well please?
hw7CFuI.gifWMCEgD8.png80P5CLa.pngq2MpXQ7.png
@mzvalkyrie @Shleedelie Can do! Adding your names in just a moment
@mzvalkyrie @Shleedelie Can do! Adding your names in just a moment
Update V4.1 20/03/2018

Apologies for the wait, Ghost gene has been added to the spreadsheet.

Click here for the spreadsheet!

@Huntess @moonrose50 @xdorKusmaxIMusx @mzvalkyrie @Shleedelie
Update V4.1 20/03/2018

Apologies for the wait, Ghost gene has been added to the spreadsheet.

Update V4.2 15/04/2018

Filigree Gene has been added to the spreadsheet

Update V4.2 15/04/2018

Filigree Gene has been added to the spreadsheet

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10