Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Auto Dragon Price Calc - V6.1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@NoLifeWhatsoever idk if it was you or another recently who tried this but someone tried to request access instead of making a copy, may need to make sure that you've made a copy to your own google drive, and to make sure that you're opening the one in your drive instead. I'm not entirely sure how to fix the issue other than trying to refresh the page, opening in another browser, swapping devices etc. Can you also PM me a screenshot of the google doc you're having trouble with?

Has anyone else had issues recently with copying and editing their own files, or perhaps know ways to fix if this has happened with you?

@Huntess @moonrose50 @xdorKusmaxIMusx @mzvalkyrie @Shleedelie @Stormster @HeadlessKing @WishesGranted @Bearinator @Raksha18 @StarPig @DragonSanctuary
@NoLifeWhatsoever idk if it was you or another recently who tried this but someone tried to request access instead of making a copy, may need to make sure that you've made a copy to your own google drive, and to make sure that you're opening the one in your drive instead. I'm not entirely sure how to fix the issue other than trying to refresh the page, opening in another browser, swapping devices etc. Can you also PM me a screenshot of the google doc you're having trouble with?

Has anyone else had issues recently with copying and editing their own files, or perhaps know ways to fix if this has happened with you?

@Huntess @moonrose50 @xdorKusmaxIMusx @mzvalkyrie @Shleedelie @Stormster @HeadlessKing @WishesGranted @Bearinator @Raksha18 @StarPig @DragonSanctuary
@IvyKirax
I haven't used mine in a couple weeks, so I apologize I can't say much that would help. I also don't know much about the subject unfortunately, so I couldn't even begin to guess. ^^;

I should really go learn more about this qq
@IvyKirax
I haven't used mine in a couple weeks, so I apologize I can't say much that would help. I also don't know much about the subject unfortunately, so I couldn't even begin to guess. ^^;

I should really go learn more about this qq
@Bearinator All good! it took me a little while to learn enough about spreadsheets but google help forums have been a well of information :P Only, doesn't have any Q/A's on this other than what was already described xx;
@Bearinator All good! it took me a little while to learn enough about spreadsheets but google help forums have been a well of information :P Only, doesn't have any Q/A's on this other than what was already described xx;
@IvyKirax Mine Seems to Work Fine Still ^_^!
@IvyKirax Mine Seems to Work Fine Still ^_^!
@IvyKirax
Mine works fine!
@IvyKirax
Mine works fine!
@IvyKirax I've definitely clicked make a copy and then sent it to my drive but when I check my drive all it shows me is the original.
And yes that was me as i had selected make a copy and it didn't work so i got confused, sorry about that. I had thought it was the copy.

EDIT: I got it to work on chrome but it doesn't seem to work on safari which sucks
@IvyKirax I've definitely clicked make a copy and then sent it to my drive but when I check my drive all it shows me is the original.
And yes that was me as i had selected make a copy and it didn't work so i got confused, sorry about that. I had thought it was the copy.

EDIT: I got it to work on chrome but it doesn't seem to work on safari which sucks
@NoLifeWhatsoever ah ok, and yeah that's unfortunate you can't use it on safari >< I'll make a note of it on the front post, thank you for letting me know though. No worries about the mistake with asking for edit rights :P it happens occasionally. Lemme know if you have any other problems!
@NoLifeWhatsoever ah ok, and yeah that's unfortunate you can't use it on safari >< I'll make a note of it on the front post, thank you for letting me know though. No worries about the mistake with asking for edit rights :P it happens occasionally. Lemme know if you have any other problems!
@IvyKirax I've managed to get it on safari by opening the copy i made on chrome but safari seems to not like actually making the copy
@IvyKirax I've managed to get it on safari by opening the copy i made on chrome but safari seems to not like actually making the copy
@NoLifeWhatsoever huh.... how very odd O.o I googled it and it does seem like safari is a little notorious for not working right with google docs and google drive services. If you keep having issues you may need to just swap browsers when you need to use the spreadsheet, or perhaps you can try downloading it and using it with a spreadsheet program, this second suggestion is untested though so idk if its gonna break things. Sorry about that x.x
@NoLifeWhatsoever huh.... how very odd O.o I googled it and it does seem like safari is a little notorious for not working right with google docs and google drive services. If you keep having issues you may need to just swap browsers when you need to use the spreadsheet, or perhaps you can try downloading it and using it with a spreadsheet program, this second suggestion is untested though so idk if its gonna break things. Sorry about that x.x
@IvyKirax

Not sure if you've been asked before but will you implement eye types into the calculator in the future? I know uncommon/rare/unusual eyes means nothing to most players but I thought it might be helpful for multi-gaze/primal/facet eyes
@IvyKirax

Not sure if you've been asked before but will you implement eye types into the calculator in the future? I know uncommon/rare/unusual eyes means nothing to most players but I thought it might be helpful for multi-gaze/primal/facet eyes
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10