Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Auto Dragon Price Calc - V6.1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@minervamaga You're now added! And just in time too~
@minervamaga You're now added! And just in time too~
Update V6 14/09/2019

Version 6 is LIVE!
Unlike previous versions, this version now takes out a lot more of the manual editing of cells on the first page of the spreadsheet. This means it will be a quicker and easier way for new people to insert new data when there's new FR content. Apologies to those who took lessons on how to edit things manually, I hope you find this update to be Much easier to use and new user friendly!

In Version 6:
  • You only need to edit, insert or adjust the prices under the "Prices" page of the spreadsheet.
  • The Data Validation cells under the "Insert Stats Here" page does not need to be manually adjusted.
  • The Data Validation/Dropdown cells on the "Insert Stats Here" page will automatically correct to whatever is added or changed on the "Prices" page.
  • These convenience changes are thanks to changing columns "Breeds", "Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Genes", "Eyes", and "Level" data validation options reading from a "List of Items" to a "List Range" which is displayed on the price page. This is something I should have identified and implemented much sooner, apologies again!

Gaolers, Goat and Swirl Eyes, and all Genes up to Leopard/Clouded have also been added. Slime and Sludge will be added when I find out rarities. If there's any questions about the update, please do not hesitate to ask.

Click here for the spreadsheet!

@Huntess @moonrose50 @xdorKusmaxIMusx @mzvalkyrie @Shleedelie @Stormster @HeadlessKing @WishesGranted @Bearinator @Raksha18 @StarPig @DragonSanctuary @MiniCrisps @PandaOverlord @minervamaga
Update V6 14/09/2019

Version 6 is LIVE!
Unlike previous versions, this version now takes out a lot more of the manual editing of cells on the first page of the spreadsheet. This means it will be a quicker and easier way for new people to insert new data when there's new FR content. Apologies to those who took lessons on how to edit things manually, I hope you find this update to be Much easier to use and new user friendly!

In Version 6:
  • You only need to edit, insert or adjust the prices under the "Prices" page of the spreadsheet.
  • The Data Validation cells under the "Insert Stats Here" page does not need to be manually adjusted.
  • The Data Validation/Dropdown cells on the "Insert Stats Here" page will automatically correct to whatever is added or changed on the "Prices" page.
  • These convenience changes are thanks to changing columns "Breeds", "Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Genes", "Eyes", and "Level" data validation options reading from a "List of Items" to a "List Range" which is displayed on the price page. This is something I should have identified and implemented much sooner, apologies again!

Gaolers, Goat and Swirl Eyes, and all Genes up to Leopard/Clouded have also been added. Slime and Sludge will be added when I find out rarities. If there's any questions about the update, please do not hesitate to ask.

@Huntess @moonrose50 @xdorKusmaxIMusx @mzvalkyrie @Shleedelie @Stormster @HeadlessKing @WishesGranted @Bearinator @Raksha18 @StarPig @DragonSanctuary @MiniCrisps @PandaOverlord @minervamaga
Ree thank you these are Awesome :D
Ree thank you these are Awesome :D
My apologies folks, little mini fix here. Some people might have noticed the breeds dropdown boxes didn't show imperials. This has been fixed on the public spreadsheet. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vnBccxrfA7BWUlqAlgRdUuBqgjMzkyu6l_6UEWeEi6k/edit?usp=sharing]Here's a link to the spreadsheet[/url] if you would like to save a new copy. Here's an alternative way in case people want to edit their own copy without getting a fresh copy: [LIST=1] [*]Right click on the first breed column dropdown cell on the "Input Stats Here" page and scroll to the bottom to the option "Data Validation". [*]You'll see a menu pop up and a box that shows the range that looks like Prices!B10:B23. Just change the B23 to B50 so it looks like this Prices!B10:B50 then confirm. [*]You can then ctrl+C and ctrl+V to copy and paste to the cells below. This quickly copies the edits just made to the data validation. [/LIST] What this basically does, is just widens the range it looks at from the Prices page, seems I missed one cell only looking between cells B10 to B23, so now it'll look between B10 to B50, just in case of any new breeds :) here's a gif if you're confused. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/3c6d83e18db8a2bfc5b5866d7eadd184.gif[/img] [size=1] @Huntess @moonrose50 @xdorKusmaxIMusx @mzvalkyrie @Shleedelie @Stormster @HeadlessKing @WishesGranted @Bearinator @Raksha18 @StarPig @DragonSanctuary @MiniCrisps @PandaOverlord @minervamaga [/size]
My apologies folks, little mini fix here. Some people might have noticed the breeds dropdown boxes didn't show imperials. This has been fixed on the public spreadsheet. Here's a link to the spreadsheet if you would like to save a new copy.

Here's an alternative way in case people want to edit their own copy without getting a fresh copy:
  1. Right click on the first breed column dropdown cell on the "Input Stats Here" page and scroll to the bottom to the option "Data Validation".
  2. You'll see a menu pop up and a box that shows the range that looks like Prices!B10:B23. Just change the B23 to B50 so it looks like this Prices!B10:B50 then confirm.
  3. You can then ctrl+C and ctrl+V to copy and paste to the cells below. This quickly copies the edits just made to the data validation.
What this basically does, is just widens the range it looks at from the Prices page, seems I missed one cell only looking between cells B10 to B23, so now it'll look between B10 to B50, just in case of any new breeds :) here's a gif if you're confused.

3c6d83e18db8a2bfc5b5866d7eadd184.gif

@Valneryn And you're now added! =)
@Valneryn And you're now added! =)
Update V6.1 17/05/2020

Apologies for the incredibly overdue update to the dragon price calculator spreadsheet, life has been keeping me busy so I haven't been as active on flight rising for a while. Everything has been added up to the glowtail update including adding banescale, banescale genes and innocent eye type.

For anyone seeing this thread for the first time, welcome! This is a spreadsheet tool that can be saved to your google drive and customized to help with calculating a price for selling dragons. Instructions and information can be found on the first post, or feel free to message me with any questions =)

@Huntess @moonrose50 @xdorKusmaxIMusx @mzvalkyrie @Shleedelie @Stormster @HeadlessKing @Bearinator @Raksha18 @StarPig @MiniCrisps @PandaOverlord @minervamaga
Update V6.1 17/05/2020

Apologies for the incredibly overdue update to the dragon price calculator spreadsheet, life has been keeping me busy so I haven't been as active on flight rising for a while. Everything has been added up to the glowtail update including adding banescale, banescale genes and innocent eye type.

For anyone seeing this thread for the first time, welcome! This is a spreadsheet tool that can be saved to your google drive and customized to help with calculating a price for selling dragons. Instructions and information can be found on the first post, or feel free to message me with any questions =)

@Huntess @moonrose50 @xdorKusmaxIMusx @mzvalkyrie @Shleedelie @Stormster @HeadlessKing @Bearinator @Raksha18 @StarPig @MiniCrisps @PandaOverlord @minervamaga
@IvyKirax i didn't see veilspun on here? I jusr recently came back and i don't know when everything came out. Thanks for this spreadsheet. So helpful :)

@hawkgirl6511 future use
@IvyKirax i didn't see veilspun on here? I jusr recently came back and i don't know when everything came out. Thanks for this spreadsheet. So helpful :)

@hawkgirl6511 future use
qWdtKd.png
@Hawkgirl6511 Hey there! I'm actually not very active on FR these days due to having a busy schedule, so I haven't been able to update the spreadsheet for some time. However I did leave instructions on the spreadsheet how to save a copy and how to edit the spreadsheet to add in additional things =) if you ever need a hand with editing the spreadsheet definitely feel free to send me a PM and I'll get back to it asap. I'm sorry I couldn't keep it updated as I'd have liked to. ><
@Hawkgirl6511 Hey there! I'm actually not very active on FR these days due to having a busy schedule, so I haven't been able to update the spreadsheet for some time. However I did leave instructions on the spreadsheet how to save a copy and how to edit the spreadsheet to add in additional things =) if you ever need a hand with editing the spreadsheet definitely feel free to send me a PM and I'll get back to it asap. I'm sorry I couldn't keep it updated as I'd have liked to. ><
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10