Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiar Tracker for collectors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This is awesome, thank you so much for sharing!
This is awesome, thank you so much for sharing!
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@Tabbyclaw this is awesome, I've been looking for something like since I joined, thank you! I second the motion re: pinglist for updates if there are any & and you add them.
@Tabbyclaw this is awesome, I've been looking for something like since I joined, thank you! I second the motion re: pinglist for updates if there are any & and you add them.
Heck of an update tonight! A full dozen familiars added to the Training Fields, and to the tracker!

I'm going to be leaving the master un-alphabetized for a few days so that those of you who've already started your own sheets can easily copy and paste the new columns instead of having to find them all in an alphabetical list.
Heck of an update tonight! A full dozen familiars added to the Training Fields, and to the tracker!

I'm going to be leaving the master un-alphabetized for a few days so that those of you who've already started your own sheets can easily copy and paste the new columns instead of having to find them all in an alphabetical list.
shadowh4.png
I'd love to thank you for this tracker, it's really great!
In addition, I'd like to give you huge props for not strictly color coding, in addition writing out methoods and using vastly opposing colors! Its a lifesaver for the colorblind like me!
I'd love to thank you for this tracker, it's really great!
In addition, I'd like to give you huge props for not strictly color coding, in addition writing out methoods and using vastly opposing colors! Its a lifesaver for the colorblind like me!
_____ bcfrplague_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxzc0.pngda
zLwbKxI.png
kE8PZoU.png
GdVZ87H.png
GW180jv.png

Grotesque-2-L.png

"Vyre"
JvUa9ma.png
Just an Unhinged, Wandering Vam-pirate.
wind_rune_20.pnglightning_rune_20.pngwater_rune_20.pngice_rune_20.pngfire_rune_20.pngplague_rune_20.png

Grotesque-2-R.png
bcfrplague_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxzc0.pngda
lAvpyOQ.png
11efmKl.png
2nkYPWq.png
p3Lr8aR.png
@AithneAdura You're welcome; I'm glad it's useful! I'm also glad it works for colorblind users; I'll admit that had not even occurred to me when I made it. Is there anything that needs improving as far as visibility or contrast?
@AithneAdura You're welcome; I'm glad it's useful! I'm also glad it works for colorblind users; I'll admit that had not even occurred to me when I made it. Is there anything that needs improving as far as visibility or contrast?
shadowh4.png
@Tabbyclaw
As there are many types of colorblindness I cannot account for everyone,(Only myself with a green deficiency) however most seem to contrast well for me. the only issues I have (And it is very minor) is telling "gem marketplace" from Coli familiars, and telling Swipp from Baldwin due to the pink and (I think green?) having roughly the same value. Brightening the pink would probably help but aside from that I see no other issues. :)
@Tabbyclaw
As there are many types of colorblindness I cannot account for everyone,(Only myself with a green deficiency) however most seem to contrast well for me. the only issues I have (And it is very minor) is telling "gem marketplace" from Coli familiars, and telling Swipp from Baldwin due to the pink and (I think green?) having roughly the same value. Brightening the pink would probably help but aside from that I see no other issues. :)
_____ bcfrplague_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxzc0.pngda
zLwbKxI.png
kE8PZoU.png
GdVZ87H.png
GW180jv.png

Grotesque-2-L.png

"Vyre"
JvUa9ma.png
Just an Unhinged, Wandering Vam-pirate.
wind_rune_20.pnglightning_rune_20.pngwater_rune_20.pngice_rune_20.pngfire_rune_20.pngplague_rune_20.png

Grotesque-2-R.png
bcfrplague_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxzc0.pngda
lAvpyOQ.png
11efmKl.png
2nkYPWq.png
p3Lr8aR.png
just spent a good hour or so figuring out how to use it (I'm not keen on google drive) and then setting it all up to date. so worth it! I love this thing, it makes it so much easier to see which familiars I have and want! ;o; thank you so much for this, it's amazing! :'D
just spent a good hour or so figuring out how to use it (I'm not keen on google drive) and then setting it all up to date. so worth it! I love this thing, it makes it so much easier to see which familiars I have and want! ;o; thank you so much for this, it's amazing! :'D
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
Capricats added!
Capricats added!
shadowh4.png
Just downloaded this - looks fabulous, although I have to use it yet... :D
I've subscribed but add me to any pinglist if it happens please!!

And thanks for taking the time to make it available to those of us who don't use or know google docs!
Just downloaded this - looks fabulous, although I have to use it yet... :D
I've subscribed but add me to any pinglist if it happens please!!

And thanks for taking the time to make it available to those of us who don't use or know google docs!
I failed to mention this at the start of the week, but of course the Sprouting Goblin has been added to the bottom! The last of the goblins is finally here; who else is dying to see what next year's festivals will bring?
I failed to mention this at the start of the week, but of course the Sprouting Goblin has been added to the bottom! The last of the goblins is finally here; who else is dying to see what next year's festivals will bring?
shadowh4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10