Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiar Tracker for collectors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
After an unexpected hiatus, the tracker is up to date once again! Please note that everything after the Blue-Footed Eggull has had its numbers changed, as the Woodoon and Scarlet-Crested Woodoon are in bestiary slots #1022 and #1023, for some reason. Be aware that the Ancient Aerie familiars are also split in two groups in the bestiary!
After an unexpected hiatus, the tracker is up to date once again! Please note that everything after the Blue-Footed Eggull has had its numbers changed, as the Woodoon and Scarlet-Crested Woodoon are in bestiary slots #1022 and #1023, for some reason. Be aware that the Ancient Aerie familiars are also split in two groups in the bestiary!
shadowh4.png
Woo, new Notn familiars! This update brings the site to an even 1100 possible familiars to collect, so I had better get cracking!
Woo, new Notn familiars! This update brings the site to an even 1100 possible familiars to collect, so I had better get cracking!
shadowh4.png
Hi Tabbyclaws!

I made a sheet that was inspired by your familiar tracker and wanted to share it with you!

[LINK]

Specifically made for NotN checklist making. I just wanted to say thanks to all the hard work you do and that you have a happy NotN!
Hi Tabbyclaws!

I made a sheet that was inspired by your familiar tracker and wanted to share it with you!

[LINK]

Specifically made for NotN checklist making. I just wanted to say thanks to all the hard work you do and that you have a happy NotN!
63cb63d45f9d305a5fd16afefa8e2b2c28c7e68c.png
@Tabbyclaw
I appreciate the update
@Tabbyclaw
I appreciate the update
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Thank you so much for all your work!!!
Thank you so much for all your work!!!
11393453.png20366084.png20244937.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10