Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide! 5th Anniversary!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
Self ping so I can bookmark on my own PC @UnicornCrazy
Self ping so I can bookmark on my own PC @UnicornCrazy
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
@SuperDoctorMatty

Hey, I might just be missing it but it looks like Hippogriff is missing from the Treasure Marketplace section! I only noticed because I got one from a chest and then couldn't figure out where it's obtained from normally. :)
@SuperDoctorMatty

Hey, I might just be missing it but it looks like Hippogriff is missing from the Treasure Marketplace section! I only noticed because I got one from a chest and then couldn't figure out where it's obtained from normally. :)
6za9Dz3.png
I'm working on filling out my bestiary. Let's trade duplicates! My list is here.
@superbsuperbia you're right, it's not there XD; I've added now, thank you for pointing that out! if you know of any others im missing, let me know please! ;3;
@superbsuperbia you're right, it's not there XD; I've added now, thank you for pointing that out! if you know of any others im missing, let me know please! ;3;
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
@SuperDoctorMatty

NP! Will do.
@SuperDoctorMatty

NP! Will do.
6za9Dz3.png
I'm working on filling out my bestiary. Let's trade duplicates! My list is here.
@Azeira Omg I'm really happy it's useful to you! ;3; I wish you luck on your quest!

Thank you for pointing that out whoops XD; It seems I had missed that one out completely hhHH thank you for letting me know! ;0;
@Azeira Omg I'm really happy it's useful to you! ;3; I wish you luck on your quest!

Thank you for pointing that out whoops XD; It seems I had missed that one out completely hhHH thank you for letting me know! ;0;
Adding the new blooming grove! Unfortunately, the new news post about this venue has some broken icons- When I hover over them, it odesnt show the name.

Its the two dear ones next to the lions, the other dryad (the green one) and the other tortoise (also the green one).
I'll go into the venue and see if I can get the names from there XD Thank you for being patient with me!
Adding the new blooming grove! Unfortunately, the new news post about this venue has some broken icons- When I hover over them, it odesnt show the name.

Its the two dear ones next to the lions, the other dryad (the green one) and the other tortoise (also the green one).
I'll go into the venue and see if I can get the names from there XD Thank you for being patient with me!
Nevermind lol got them all!

Have fun in the new venue, guys! ;3;
Nevermind lol got them all!

Have fun in the new venue, guys! ;3;
@SuperDoctorMatty Hello! I noticed that you have the downy fox rat (and the other 3 familiars beside it) listed as retired when they are actually cycled out and have a chance of returning in the future! As seen here.

Thank you for this list, it is tremendously helpful for me and my Fam quest :D
@SuperDoctorMatty Hello! I noticed that you have the downy fox rat (and the other 3 familiars beside it) listed as retired when they are actually cycled out and have a chance of returning in the future! As seen here.

Thank you for this list, it is tremendously helpful for me and my Fam quest :D
hAznNSR.png +1 FR Time
-She/herlolll

Links and Things
-Dergs For Sale
-My Familiar Quest
-Looking for Dragons

@skyjumper ah yeah, you're right! the previous list i believe had them listed as such and i guess i never changed that XD ill change it now ty for reminding me ;3;

aaa im really happy it was helpful! good luck on your quest! ;3;
@skyjumper ah yeah, you're right! the previous list i believe had them listed as such and i guess i never changed that XD ill change it now ty for reminding me ;3;

aaa im really happy it was helpful! good luck on your quest! ;3;
I'm at 347 of 583 familiars! Your guide has been a huge help in keeping me up-to-date. Thank you!
I'm at 347 of 583 familiars! Your guide has been a huge help in keeping me up-to-date. Thank you!
6za9Dz3.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27