Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide! 5th Anniversary!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@beestiels aaaa you're welcome! I'm really happy to see that this is helpful ;w;
@beestiels aaaa you're welcome! I'm really happy to see that this is helpful ;w;
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
@SuperDocterMatty Wowza! This must've been hard to make! Thank you so much for doing it though! I love all the familiars so much and I hope to one day have all 529 of them... T~T But for now I've got a long way to go!
@SuperDocterMatty Wowza! This must've been hard to make! Thank you so much for doing it though! I love all the familiars so much and I hope to one day have all 529 of them... T~T But for now I've got a long way to go!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@alskasaur it was pretty time consuming, I had to reput all the pictures and such XD But I feel like it was worth it!
AAA you're getting close though! Keep going at it! I hope one day I'll get a skycat, but that is a distant fantasy. XD
@alskasaur it was pretty time consuming, I had to reput all the pictures and such XD But I feel like it was worth it!
AAA you're getting close though! Keep going at it! I hope one day I'll get a skycat, but that is a distant fantasy. XD
New update as of 1/05/17! Added new familiars from the updated Training Fields venue!
New update as of 1/05/17! Added new familiars from the updated Training Fields venue!
@SuperDoctorMatty
All the new familiars are sooo cute!! And dang! You are quick on the update!!
@SuperDoctorMatty
All the new familiars are sooo cute!! And dang! You are quick on the update!!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@alskasaur AAA I just randomly came on FR and was like ",,,new familiars,,,hENLO" and immediately updated XD I wanna be helpful ;w;
@alskasaur AAA I just randomly came on FR and was like ",,,new familiars,,,hENLO" and immediately updated XD I wanna be helpful ;w;
@SuperDoctorMatty Well you definitely are helpful!! Thank you! X3
@SuperDoctorMatty Well you definitely are helpful!! Thank you! X3
Thank you very much, this guide is really helpful
Thank you very much, this guide is really helpful
@armoredpangolin aaaa youre welcome! ;w;
@armoredpangolin aaaa youre welcome! ;w;
Updated as of the capricats, 21/05/17
Updated as of the capricats, 21/05/17
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27