Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide! 5th Anniversary!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Huntess I can totally vouch for SuperDoctorMatty! I'm actually subscribed to this thread so that I can return whenever I need it, and I've specifically noticed every time there's an update that has to do with familiars, I'll get a notification saying this thread has been updated if not within a few hours, then at least within a day! SuperDoctorMatty keeps this very well updated, so I don't think you have to worry! :3
@Huntess I can totally vouch for SuperDoctorMatty! I'm actually subscribed to this thread so that I can return whenever I need it, and I've specifically noticed every time there's an update that has to do with familiars, I'll get a notification saying this thread has been updated if not within a few hours, then at least within a day! SuperDoctorMatty keeps this very well updated, so I don't think you have to worry! :3
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@alskasaur aaa tysm ;w; I'm really happy that I'm being helpful at least ;A; aaa
@alskasaur aaa tysm ;w; I'm really happy that I'm being helpful at least ;A; aaa
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
@Alskasaur @SuperDoctorMatty Im Not Saying they are Doing a Bad Job, But Theres Some bits of Information That Bugs me Cause its Not Right ; - ; For Example, The Alphabetical Order Hasnt Been Updated Since Night of the Nocturne, Maaany Of them are Not Listed as Treasure Marketplace Familiars.

SuperDoctorMatty Has Literally Changed Nothing in the List About the Familiars, Which Becomes a Royal Pain In the *** While Trying to Make Sure you have all the Familiars When at least 30 Familiars Havent Been Listed! Not to Cause Trouble, But If It Was More Updated, I Wouldnt Worry about Nitpicking About this Kind of Stuff, But When Some are Added Randomly and others Not, It Gets Confusing. I Usually Check For Updates Nearly Every Day for My List, Just to Make Sure Everything is Still good and Right.

I Want To Add Stuff Like Descriptions, Rarity, Elements of the Familiars, Colours Even to Help People Match Familiars Better with there Own Dragon. Not just a Basic Guide but a Whole kinda Tutorial Thing, And Just thought to ask First as Common Decency. Like as Detailed as http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917/1 Explaining How Long Each Stage Is, What you Get From them Everything.

I Still Am Very Very Dedicated to Familiars and will probably Be Making a Thread Anyway, Probably Just Information That This One Doesnt Hold So that Way Everyone Can Be Happy :/
@Alskasaur @SuperDoctorMatty Im Not Saying they are Doing a Bad Job, But Theres Some bits of Information That Bugs me Cause its Not Right ; - ; For Example, The Alphabetical Order Hasnt Been Updated Since Night of the Nocturne, Maaany Of them are Not Listed as Treasure Marketplace Familiars.

SuperDoctorMatty Has Literally Changed Nothing in the List About the Familiars, Which Becomes a Royal Pain In the *** While Trying to Make Sure you have all the Familiars When at least 30 Familiars Havent Been Listed! Not to Cause Trouble, But If It Was More Updated, I Wouldnt Worry about Nitpicking About this Kind of Stuff, But When Some are Added Randomly and others Not, It Gets Confusing. I Usually Check For Updates Nearly Every Day for My List, Just to Make Sure Everything is Still good and Right.

I Want To Add Stuff Like Descriptions, Rarity, Elements of the Familiars, Colours Even to Help People Match Familiars Better with there Own Dragon. Not just a Basic Guide but a Whole kinda Tutorial Thing, And Just thought to ask First as Common Decency. Like as Detailed as http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917/1 Explaining How Long Each Stage Is, What you Get From them Everything.

I Still Am Very Very Dedicated to Familiars and will probably Be Making a Thread Anyway, Probably Just Information That This One Doesnt Hold So that Way Everyone Can Be Happy :/
@huntess I'm sorry but you are actually being quite rude ;_; If you thought my thread was missing information, as my thread even states.. Ping me and tell me.. And I've actually just finished college which is why some information is missing and that's why I'm working on it. You came to me telling me my thread was basically not up to your standards which is kind of rude and you are kind of.. trying to start something here... ;_; I really wish you hadn't been so rude and instead just informed me of my missing information instead of telling me my thread "isn't detail enough". And why try to guilt trip me?... I really hate when people guilt trip me as you did in your other posts telling me you "wasted your day" making a thread before waiting for my answer.. Sorry but you've been incredibly rude to me and I really do not appreciate it ;_; I've tried to stay nice but it's getting hard...
@huntess I'm sorry but you are actually being quite rude ;_; If you thought my thread was missing information, as my thread even states.. Ping me and tell me.. And I've actually just finished college which is why some information is missing and that's why I'm working on it. You came to me telling me my thread was basically not up to your standards which is kind of rude and you are kind of.. trying to start something here... ;_; I really wish you hadn't been so rude and instead just informed me of my missing information instead of telling me my thread "isn't detail enough". And why try to guilt trip me?... I really hate when people guilt trip me as you did in your other posts telling me you "wasted your day" making a thread before waiting for my answer.. Sorry but you've been incredibly rude to me and I really do not appreciate it ;_; I've tried to stay nice but it's getting hard...
@Huntess not to start anything, but i find what youre trying to do quite rude honestly. matty's list is perfectly fine as is, you do not need to make your own. if you had a problem with matty's, [i]tell them the issue so they can fix it. they stated that in this list.[/i] i quote: [quote]If you notice any information missing or incorrect, please let me know! Ping me so I can fix my mistake! ;w; [/quote] if you still feel like you could apparently do sooooo much better than matty, then sorry, but thats your problem. matty's list is fine the way it is, it doesn't need any fancy descriptions or colour guides or anything like that. im sorry, but if you continue on with making your own youre just being rude and honestly, quite pathetic. sorry that the list isn't up to your standards or anything, but you really should probably get off your high horse.
@Huntess not to start anything, but i find what youre trying to do quite rude honestly. matty's list is perfectly fine as is, you do not need to make your own. if you had a problem with matty's, tell them the issue so they can fix it. they stated that in this list.

i quote:
Quote:
If you notice any information missing or incorrect, please let me know! Ping me so I can fix my mistake! ;w;

if you still feel like you could apparently do sooooo much better than matty, then sorry, but thats your problem. matty's list is fine the way it is, it doesn't need any fancy descriptions or colour guides or anything like that.

im sorry, but if you continue on with making your own youre just being rude and honestly, quite pathetic. sorry that the list isn't up to your standards or anything, but you really should probably get off your high horse.
Right... Yes sorry. I'm sorry I upset so many people, I just had this idea for a good while now and thought that people would like and enjoy; clearly not. I apologise for upsetting a lot of people, and I wont be posting any more public comments for a good long while. I'm sorry if I upset or offended anyone, that wasn't the intention. I just thought it would have been a cool idea, I'm really sorry...

I'm really sorry for disturbing everyone, or coming off as rude or upsetting. Just cheesed off is all. No one likes to be told no.

I wont be posting anymore on this thread, so if you want to continue this, please just message me on private messages.. Thank you, and I'm sorry again
Right... Yes sorry. I'm sorry I upset so many people, I just had this idea for a good while now and thought that people would like and enjoy; clearly not. I apologise for upsetting a lot of people, and I wont be posting any more public comments for a good long while. I'm sorry if I upset or offended anyone, that wasn't the intention. I just thought it would have been a cool idea, I'm really sorry...

I'm really sorry for disturbing everyone, or coming off as rude or upsetting. Just cheesed off is all. No one likes to be told no.

I wont be posting anymore on this thread, so if you want to continue this, please just message me on private messages.. Thank you, and I'm sorry again
@yoaisami <3 hope it's helpful to you both ;w;
@yoaisami <3 hope it's helpful to you both ;w;
@SuperDoctorMatty
Believe me, it will! ^^
@SuperDoctorMatty
Believe me, it will! ^^
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@SuperDoctorMatty Hello! Thank you so much for this list, it's a pain in the butt to find something that's actually updated. [s]I just have a question-- under the Marketplace familiars, there are a couple of "errors" showing up as blank image boxes (I hope this isn't just something on my screen). One under the Gem familiars and two under the Treasure familiars. Are those missing or just some artifact of reorganization? I'm trying to figure out which ones I need to buy still, is all, and don't want to miss any.[/s] Thanks again for putting this together! ETA: Never mind, it's gone. Must have been on my end! Though I did notice that you're missing [item=Rivermouth Flatbill] Rivermouth Flatbill from the Gem Marketplace section and the [item=Gold-Throated Sparrow] Gold-Throated Sparrow from the Treasure Marketplace section so maybe that was the error?
@SuperDoctorMatty

Hello! Thank you so much for this list, it's a pain in the butt to find something that's actually updated.

I just have a question-- under the Marketplace familiars, there are a couple of "errors" showing up as blank image boxes (I hope this isn't just something on my screen). One under the Gem familiars and two under the Treasure familiars. Are those missing or just some artifact of reorganization?

I'm trying to figure out which ones I need to buy still, is all, and don't want to miss any.

Thanks again for putting this together!

ETA: Never mind, it's gone. Must have been on my end! Though I did notice that you're missing
Rivermouth Flatbill Rivermouth Flatbill from the Gem Marketplace section and the
Gold-Throated Sparrow Gold-Throated Sparrow from the Treasure Marketplace section so maybe that was the error?
6za9Dz3.png
I'm working on filling out my bestiary. Let's trade duplicates! My list is here.
@superbsuperbia Thank you, I'll add those now! ;w;
Going back and looking at my list, both were on there but misspelled XD Aaa thank you for telling me I really do appreciate it ;o; They should both be there now!
@superbsuperbia Thank you, I'll add those now! ;w;
Going back and looking at my list, both were on there but misspelled XD Aaa thank you for telling me I really do appreciate it ;o; They should both be there now!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27