Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Ladra's Apparel Tracker
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues @Erayidil @SkyyeofEmber @Rulanir @topazsunset04 @Jam @Izilen

Updated with the new apparel for the Thundercrack Carnivale!
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues @Erayidil @SkyyeofEmber @Rulanir @topazsunset04 @Jam @Izilen

Updated with the new apparel for the Thundercrack Carnivale!
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra

Thank you!!
@ladra

Thank you!!
ZNhRsiG.png
15 hours ahead of FR!
(art instagram over here)
Self ping so I can bookmark on my own PC @UnicornCrazy
Self ping so I can bookmark on my own PC @UnicornCrazy
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,

Updated with the new Healer items!

Updated with the new Healer items!
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra Yay! Thank you! Cant wait to get a few of these pieces in my collection.
@ladra Yay! Thank you! Cant wait to get a few of these pieces in my collection.
giphy.gif
@Ariizumi

You're welcome! And same, I'm hoping to outfit my healer/mage build in one of the sets :D So exciting
@Ariizumi

You're welcome! And same, I'm hoping to outfit my healer/mage build in one of the sets :D So exciting
mA2hqc9.png

Updated with the festival apparel! I'm holding off on adding the Seraph jewelry until I can get the non-sale prices.

Updated with the festival apparel! I'm holding off on adding the Seraph jewelry until I can get the non-sale prices.
mA2hqc9.png

Oh hey look! We've got a new feature!!

For anyone who is interested, the Sets tab is finally up and running! HUGE HUGE shoutout to @Erayidil for the idea and doing at least 97% of the work. Thank you so much.

Basically it's a representation of all the apparel...sets that have different color variations. It pulls data from the main Apparel Tracker sheet that tells you the total of items for each color variation and how many you have currently. I'm thinking of throwing in some conditional formatting to make it a little clearer when you've completed one color set (I'm having so much trouble describing this without using the word set over and over, sorry) but that's going to have to wait for a little while as uni is kicking my butt :D

If you're interested in adding this tab, you'll need to copy it over from the master spreadsheet by right-clicking on the tab and choosing "Copy to...". You'll also need to head over and copy column L from the Apparel Tracker tab into your copy of the spreadsheet. Due to naming conventions I had to use that column for some of the sets. I know it looks like there's nothing there but I promise, there is! Be sure to copy all the way from L2 to the last apparel item. In the future if there is a set released that utilizes anything in that column I'll have it already in the update spreadsheet for you to copy over, so just be sure to highlight that column when reordering everything alphabetically.

Whew! Sorry for going on and on. If anyone read all of this you deserve a cookie. Go treat yourself :D And please let me know if you have any suggestions for new features or comments/constructive criticism!

Thanks <3

Oh hey look! We've got a new feature!!

For anyone who is interested, the Sets tab is finally up and running! HUGE HUGE shoutout to @Erayidil for the idea and doing at least 97% of the work. Thank you so much.

Basically it's a representation of all the apparel...sets that have different color variations. It pulls data from the main Apparel Tracker sheet that tells you the total of items for each color variation and how many you have currently. I'm thinking of throwing in some conditional formatting to make it a little clearer when you've completed one color set (I'm having so much trouble describing this without using the word set over and over, sorry) but that's going to have to wait for a little while as uni is kicking my butt :D

If you're interested in adding this tab, you'll need to copy it over from the master spreadsheet by right-clicking on the tab and choosing "Copy to...". You'll also need to head over and copy column L from the Apparel Tracker tab into your copy of the spreadsheet. Due to naming conventions I had to use that column for some of the sets. I know it looks like there's nothing there but I promise, there is! Be sure to copy all the way from L2 to the last apparel item. In the future if there is a set released that utilizes anything in that column I'll have it already in the update spreadsheet for you to copy over, so just be sure to highlight that column when reordering everything alphabetically.

Whew! Sorry for going on and on. If anyone read all of this you deserve a cookie. Go treat yourself :D And please let me know if you have any suggestions for new features or comments/constructive criticism!

Thanks <3
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra aww, you deserve a cookie! This new feature sounds really amazing. I had stray pieces of apparel lying around from before bundles were introduced and I never bothered to complete their set because of how messy it is. Now it's easier to see which ones have a missing piece or two and complete them! Aaaaaaaaa my dragon monies
@ladra aww, you deserve a cookie! This new feature sounds really amazing. I had stray pieces of apparel lying around from before bundles were introduced and I never bothered to complete their set because of how messy it is. Now it's easier to see which ones have a missing piece or two and complete them! Aaaaaaaaa my dragon monies
giphy.gif
@ladra

You deserve an entire jar of cookies yourself, the new feature sounds so nifty and useful! Thank you so much for putting in all this effort (and making our shopping lives easier haha)!
@ladra

You deserve an entire jar of cookies yourself, the new feature sounds so nifty and useful! Thank you so much for putting in all this effort (and making our shopping lives easier haha)!
ZNhRsiG.png
15 hours ahead of FR!
(art instagram over here)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26