Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Automatic BBCODE dragon images
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The tool has been updated with the new genes: Morph and Python! Enjoy :)
The tool has been updated with the new genes: Morph and Python! Enjoy :)
Oooo, marking this! @DemonChild77

Thank you so much for making this amazing resource!
Oooo, marking this! @DemonChild77

Thank you so much for making this amazing resource!
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
I'm really glad you liked it! I hope it will prove useful for you <3
I'm really glad you liked it! I hope it will prove useful for you <3
Ooooo this is super useful as it is a pain to do all that on mobile! I'm definitely bookmarking it!
Ooooo this is super useful as it is a pain to do all that on mobile! I'm definitely bookmarking it!
1602354486423-1.png
This is one of the reasons why I crated it tbh :) That and the fact that I am very lazy >.>

I'm happy you like it!
This is one of the reasons why I crated it tbh :) That and the fact that I am very lazy >.>

I'm happy you like it!
Firefly gene has been added to the tool!

Enjoy :)
Firefly gene has been added to the tool!

Enjoy :)
@Ayeva Hey there, I‘ve run into a problem with the tool... In the gene selection, the newest gene that shows up is Lace and anything that has been released from Opal onwards isn‘t there. Could you please take a look at it? Here are some screenshots: [img]https://i.imgur.com/yznfDDR.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uViGici.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3F7o4YR.png[/img]
@Ayeva
Hey there, I‘ve run into a problem with the tool... In the gene selection, the newest gene that shows up is Lace and anything that has been released from Opal onwards isn‘t there.
Could you please take a look at it?

Here are some screenshots:
yznfDDR.png

uViGici.png

3F7o4YR.png
jc4RTcO.png
@Kurayami
You might want to try to clear your cache in the device/browser you are using. The site has all the genes working properly on all devices I check it on, the problem seems to be your device has the site pre-saved on it, so it is not up to date anymore. Clearing the cache should repair the problem :)
Sorry you ran into this trouble! If clearing cache will not help I'll look further into it.
@Kurayami
You might want to try to clear your cache in the device/browser you are using. The site has all the genes working properly on all devices I check it on, the problem seems to be your device has the site pre-saved on it, so it is not up to date anymore. Clearing the cache should repair the problem :)
Sorry you ran into this trouble! If clearing cache will not help I'll look further into it.
@Ayeva Hey there ^~^ this tool is super helpfull! Will you add the new eye types? Atm i put the picture from the scrying workshop into the preview part because of this and that's somehow... Not easy at mobile ^^'
@Ayeva Hey there ^~^ this tool is super helpfull! Will you add the new eye types? Atm i put the picture from the scrying workshop into the preview part because of this and that's somehow... Not easy at mobile ^^'
kqd1uXq.png
@Draciana
Hey! I tried figuring out the eye types for the scry type I use for this tool. Unfortunally, the links that I use are old FR type which is before eyes have been added and so far I have not found a way to make them work with the eyes.

This means that for now the eye types will not be supported.

I'll do my best to update the tool asap, but it might take time.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
@Draciana
Hey! I tried figuring out the eye types for the scry type I use for this tool. Unfortunally, the links that I use are old FR type which is before eyes have been added and so far I have not found a way to make them work with the eyes.

This means that for now the eye types will not be supported.

I'll do my best to update the tool asap, but it might take time.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10