Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Automatic BBCODE dragon images
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
hey thanks for this!
hey thanks for this!
Finally found the thread! I had it bookmarked but couldn't find the thread, only just now thought to forum search lol. Thank you so much for this it saved my life making avatar images.
Finally found the thread! I had it bookmarked but couldn't find the thread, only just now thought to forum search lol. Thank you so much for this it saved my life making avatar images.
@Ayeva

This is awesome, I'm so happy I found it! The code in my hatchery looks so much more polished now.
@Ayeva

This is awesome, I'm so happy I found it! The code in my hatchery looks so much more polished now.
3iZwwkw.png
Thanks for appreciation!

Sorry that I was not updating the tool, I'm on a hiatus from fr. However I'll make sure to check and update it sometimes with every new gene!

THE TOOL IS NOW UP TO DATE with bee, tapir and striation genes, sorry that it took so long!
Thanks for appreciation!

Sorry that I was not updating the tool, I'm on a hiatus from fr. However I'll make sure to check and update it sometimes with every new gene!

THE TOOL IS NOW UP TO DATE with bee, tapir and striation genes, sorry that it took so long!
Updated with the new WASP gene! Enjoy!
Updated with the new WASP gene! Enjoy!
The tool has been (finally) updated!
I had real life things keeping me very occupied for quite a time.
The genes added are:
-Pinstripe
-Trail
-Smirch (sorry that this one took so long!)

I will try to keep the tool updated next time!
Also, since the ads are getting very bad on this site, I might move it to another hosting somewhere in future. Don't worry! A notification will be on the site itself :)
The tool has been (finally) updated!
I had real life things keeping me very occupied for quite a time.
The genes added are:
-Pinstripe
-Trail
-Smirch (sorry that this one took so long!)

I will try to keep the tool updated next time!
Also, since the ads are getting very bad on this site, I might move it to another hosting somewhere in future. Don't worry! A notification will be on the site itself :)
@Ayeva

Hi, I wanted to let you know of a few spelling errors I've found. Charcoal and coal both don't have the "l" at the end when you generate the code. Phthalo is spelled "Phtalo" in the generator (the spelling is so confusing tho it trips me up everytime haha).
@Ayeva

Hi, I wanted to let you know of a few spelling errors I've found. Charcoal and coal both don't have the "l" at the end when you generate the code. Phthalo is spelled "Phtalo" in the generator (the spelling is so confusing tho it trips me up everytime haha).
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt
Thanks for letting me know! It should be repaired within few minutes from now on :)
@MeraHunt
Thanks for letting me know! It should be repaired within few minutes from now on :)
New gene. ghost, has been added to the site!
New gene. ghost, has been added to the site!
Filigree has been added to the site!
I am currently not very active on flight rising, but I try to at least check stuff daily. Delays might happen, but I will try to make sure you guys won't have to wait long.

Filigree has been added to the site!
I am currently not very active on flight rising, but I try to at least check stuff daily. Delays might happen, but I will try to make sure you guys won't have to wait long.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10