Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Ghostbuster / Ruins Raider build
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Thank you very much for this guide, it's always nice to have a change of pace from the Mire for leveling two fodder at once. ovo
Thank you very much for this guide, it's always nice to have a change of pace from the Mire for leveling two fodder at once. ovo
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Ridara Pinging myself for later
@Ridara Pinging myself for later
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@JusticeTurtle you are very important to *me*! This guide will make ALL the difference to my learning to grind ghostlight coli in time for the last days of the festival! :D Thankyou for making it! :D
@JusticeTurtle you are very important to *me*! This guide will make ALL the difference to my learning to grind ghostlight coli in time for the last days of the festival! :D Thankyou for making it! :D
butterfly1plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly2plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly3plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly4plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly5plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly1plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly2plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly3plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly4plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly5plz.gif?1.gif
Posting to be able to find it again. Now I just need a good water dragon...
Posting to be able to find it again. Now I just need a good water dragon...
tgTY.png
@justiceturtle Thank you so much for making this, I've been spending forever leveling an Arcane for the two-fodder mire build and it was quite upsetting when the new venue came out, bumping up the Mire's difficulty and rendering that build ineffective. I do have two L25 water dragons, though, which is great! I don't have to put any more work in to get a two-fodder trainer. Except the work it'll take to get rally and haste for her.
@justiceturtle Thank you so much for making this, I've been spending forever leveling an Arcane for the two-fodder mire build and it was quite upsetting when the new venue came out, bumping up the Mire's difficulty and rendering that build ineffective. I do have two L25 water dragons, though, which is great! I don't have to put any more work in to get a two-fodder trainer. Except the work it'll take to get rally and haste for her.
Kismet | they/them | +3 FR
@Aryana @starseer Aww, thank you! :D

Starseer, it might help you to know that a 117str/72qck build is still effective in the Mire, just thought I'd mention that. :-)
@Aryana @starseer Aww, thank you! :D

Starseer, it might help you to know that a 117str/72qck build is still effective in the Mire, just thought I'd mention that. :-)
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
@lema pinging myself for later use. thank you so much ! :D
@lema pinging myself for later use. thank you so much ! :D
cxbFZBI.png
APPAREL HAUL - 42 / 102
3634.png22413.png
I had an unemployed level 25 Nature dragon just sitting around, so I converted her stats to this Ghostbuilder build and we excitedly ran to test her mettle. So far, we are quite satisfied!
I had an unemployed level 25 Nature dragon just sitting around, so I converted her stats to this Ghostbuilder build and we excitedly ran to test her mettle. So far, we are quite satisfied!
vKdEoyf.png
@JusticeTurtle

How much of an impact does having a nature dragon instead of a water dragon make? I have a nature dragon that I can use, but I'm wondering whether it would be much better to buy a water one.
@JusticeTurtle

How much of an impact does having a nature dragon instead of a water dragon make? I have a nature dragon that I can use, but I'm wondering whether it would be much better to buy a water one.
@Hadidah I haven't tested a Nature dragon myself, but I don't think it would be much of a difference. Most of the damage you take is physical, except when building breath. Lots of people in the thread seem perfectly happy with their Nature ghostbusters -- I'd say go for it. :D
@Hadidah I haven't tested a Nature dragon myself, but I don't think it would be much of a difference. Most of the damage you take is physical, except when building breath. Lots of people in the thread seem perfectly happy with their Nature ghostbusters -- I'd say go for it. :D
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12