Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Fancy Familiar Tracker
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44
@rhubarbcobbler May I be added to the update pinglist please? ^^
@rhubarbcobbler May I be added to the update pinglist please? ^^
art_shop_logo_resized_by_avianannihilator-daagnr2.pngnym_icon_size_by_avianannihilator-dcpufhw.pngudon_noodles_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbp3hgd.pngadopt_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbgvrdt.png
@rhubarbcobbler this has probably been asked before and if so i'm really sorry! but, is there a way to create a page that auto-updates with your unacquired familiars? Like the way you have it set for lonely and bonding level, except for ones marked "no". I've tried to find info on how to do so myself, but haven't had a ton of luck ;n;
@rhubarbcobbler this has probably been asked before and if so i'm really sorry! but, is there a way to create a page that auto-updates with your unacquired familiars? Like the way you have it set for lonely and bonding level, except for ones marked "no". I've tried to find info on how to do so myself, but haven't had a ton of luck ;n;
iApd2bE.gif ogUNzPH.gif Currently Grinding:Blooming Grove
Kelpie • 26 • +3 frt • novarian • multiplicity
WNbQ4hY.png
Discord: Kelpie#3511usd shopwishlist
t97RYJM.png
@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @xxmusical @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @Elaendorlien @xReddifx @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Kholin @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator

Spreadsheets have been updated with the Spirit of Fire familiar. ^-^

@ChaosOtter Hi! To do that, you can right click a current tab, duplicate, and then edit the formula in the "Source" cell. Change the part of the formula where it says "where [letter]= '[Bonding level,etc.]" and change it to "where E= 'No'", and that'll change that page to show all unacquired familiars.
And then just rename the tab/change the color if you want.

Incidentally, you could also set up a filter view if you'd prefer. When on the familiars tab, go to data - filter views - create new filter, and then click the little arrow next to "Acquired" and deselect yes.

And... if my instructions weren't clear enough, or if you have any other questions/need help, then just free to let me know. ^-^
@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @xxmusical @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @Elaendorlien @xReddifx @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Kholin @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator

Spreadsheets have been updated with the Spirit of Fire familiar. ^-^

@ChaosOtter Hi! To do that, you can right click a current tab, duplicate, and then edit the formula in the "Source" cell. Change the part of the formula where it says "where [letter]= '[Bonding level,etc.]" and change it to "where E= 'No'", and that'll change that page to show all unacquired familiars.
And then just rename the tab/change the color if you want.

Incidentally, you could also set up a filter view if you'd prefer. When on the familiars tab, go to data - filter views - create new filter, and then click the little arrow next to "Acquired" and deselect yes.

And... if my instructions weren't clear enough, or if you have any other questions/need help, then just free to let me know. ^-^
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png
@Rosoidela I tried to make the tab as you explained above, for unaquired familiars, and it didn't work right. I made the new tab, changed the 'Yes' to 'No', and it cleared everything out but didn't replace with the unaquired ones. What did I do wrong? The string looks like this:
=Query(Familiars!A1:S, "Select B, D, E, F, I, J, K, S where E= 'No' and F='No' and K <>'Awakened'", 1)
@Rosoidela I tried to make the tab as you explained above, for unaquired familiars, and it didn't work right. I made the new tab, changed the 'Yes' to 'No', and it cleared everything out but didn't replace with the unaquired ones. What did I do wrong? The string looks like this:
=Query(Familiars!A1:S, "Select B, D, E, F, I, J, K, S where E= 'No' and F='No' and K <>'Awakened'", 1)
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe The formula I have looks similar to: =Query(Familiars!A1:S, "Select B, D, E, F, G, I, J, K, S where E= 'No'", 1)

Though incidentally, that one you have works for me as well. But if I don't have a familiar, I have the cells set to "Wary" in terms of bonding, and "No" for both acquired and with dragon cells, so that might be why that one works for me.
@Twinkletoe The formula I have looks similar to: =Query(Familiars!A1:S, "Select B, D, E, F, G, I, J, K, S where E= 'No'", 1)

Though incidentally, that one you have works for me as well. But if I don't have a familiar, I have the cells set to "Wary" in terms of bonding, and "No" for both acquired and with dragon cells, so that might be why that one works for me.
@Rosoidela edited: I went ahead and put "No" in all the "with Dragon" boxes of my unacquired familiars and it worked. However, two of them have a date in the date column. I can't see why. Can you look? I'll send a link to you.
@Rosoidela edited: I went ahead and put "No" in all the "with Dragon" boxes of my unacquired familiars and it worked. However, two of them have a date in the date column. I can't see why. Can you look? I'll send a link to you.
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe Oh. I actually have no idea how rhubarbcobbler made the date cells work. :/ From what I can gather, they update whenever the "Level of bonding?" cells update. And it seems deleting the date doesn't affect anything. So if there are cells that have the date when they shouldn't, you can just delete it and the next time you update the bonding level, then a new date'll pop up.

Also, you don't have to put "No" in the with dragon column if you use the formula I had in my previous post. :3 The one you're currently using has a stipulation that the familiar has to have a bonding level lower than awakened and to not be attached to a dragon, so that's why you had to have a no in that column. ^-^
@Twinkletoe Oh. I actually have no idea how rhubarbcobbler made the date cells work. :/ From what I can gather, they update whenever the "Level of bonding?" cells update. And it seems deleting the date doesn't affect anything. So if there are cells that have the date when they shouldn't, you can just delete it and the next time you update the bonding level, then a new date'll pop up.

Also, you don't have to put "No" in the with dragon column if you use the formula I had in my previous post. :3 The one you're currently using has a stipulation that the familiar has to have a bonding level lower than awakened and to not be attached to a dragon, so that's why you had to have a no in that column. ^-^
@Rosoidela It's very strange. I did delete all that other level of bonding coding and the attached part, and when I hit enter, it just clears everything. I don't know why it won't work using your exact string above. It just doesn't.

As for deleting the date, it won't. I hit delete and the date just stays there. If I try to copy a blank space there, the whole page clears.

It's being very stubborn and I don't know why. Very frustrating.
@Rosoidela It's very strange. I did delete all that other level of bonding coding and the attached part, and when I hit enter, it just clears everything. I don't know why it won't work using your exact string above. It just doesn't.

As for deleting the date, it won't. I hit delete and the date just stays there. If I try to copy a blank space there, the whole page clears.

It's being very stubborn and I don't know why. Very frustrating.
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@rhubarbcobbler

FRIEND! THANK YOU!!

This is exactly the familiar tracker I wanted in my life but had no clue how to make! :D
@rhubarbcobbler

FRIEND! THANK YOU!!

This is exactly the familiar tracker I wanted in my life but had no clue how to make! :D
XdKddgH.png
@Rosoidela I'm having an issue with the self-updating sheet where some of the filter views show new stuff in addition to what it's supposed to show. I tried adjusting the source, and I think that may have fixed some of them (I don't remember for sure) but I am still having the issue with Scorched Forest, Training Fields, Waterway, Woodland Path, Bears, Elemental Acolytes, and NotN.
It's not an urgent problem, but I have no idea how to fix it. Thank you so much for all that you do!!
@Rosoidela I'm having an issue with the self-updating sheet where some of the filter views show new stuff in addition to what it's supposed to show. I tried adjusting the source, and I think that may have fixed some of them (I don't remember for sure) but I am still having the issue with Scorched Forest, Training Fields, Waterway, Woodland Path, Bears, Elemental Acolytes, and NotN.
It's not an urgent problem, but I have no idea how to fix it. Thank you so much for all that you do!!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44