Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Baldwin/Den: Items to Keep
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 120 121
@squidragon oh! Thank you for going though that much effort.
@squidragon oh! Thank you for going though that much effort.
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
@Naramyon

This is a spreadsheet of all Swipp/Baldwin

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q-0XrPg-OnFWNhcobybXgjtsV-LSmDz6k6-5RIGb_UI/edit#gid=1197365987
@Naramyon

This is a spreadsheet of all Swipp/Baldwin

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q-0XrPg-OnFWNhcobybXgjtsV-LSmDz6k6-5RIGb_UI/edit#gid=1197365987
8207ab1fe071b5944512ff194142b80c.pngHatchery / Subspecies / 1UhVF.gif DC
@Endofighter Thank you! This is the inventory sheet I didn't know I needed.
@Endofighter Thank you! This is the inventory sheet I didn't know I needed.
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
@squidragon Hey, just as a heads up, you seem to be missing [item=Downy Mouse] which is used for the "A Mix of Critters" hibernal den trade. It sorts between [item=Ringscale Arowana] and [item=Floating Maiden] in all food, and between [item=Pangolin] and [item=Rat Tangle] in meat-only. By the way, [i]thank you[/i] for doing all this! I use this guide so much. [i]So much.[/i] Which is probably why I noticed there was something missing in the first place xD
@squidragon

Hey, just as a heads up, you seem to be missing Downy Mouse which is used for the "A Mix of Critters" hibernal den trade. It sorts between Ringscale Arowana and Floating Maiden in all food, and between Pangolin and Rat Tangle in meat-only.

By the way, thank you for doing all this! I use this guide so much. So much. Which is probably why I noticed there was something missing in the first place xD
Llwtqdz.png

Squidragon, you are a blessing. Did I say that already? Probably, but it bears repeating.
Squidragon, you are a blessing. Did I say that already? Probably, but it bears repeating.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
I found something wonderful. Check the title of this thread.

@BriarMosss
@TrissyCat
@Zuuko
@TomRom
@Josole
@Rayla
@OmakeLady
@Kitarra
@Keladry
@Frabbit
@Dyja
@Callum
@josjay
@JoraAH
@SilverSheWolf723
@Francoon
@AlphaOne
@MedaPrincess
@TamashiiNeko
@Masquerade104
I found something wonderful. Check the title of this thread.

@BriarMosss
@TrissyCat
@Zuuko
@TomRom
@Josole
@Rayla
@OmakeLady
@Kitarra
@Keladry
@Frabbit
@Dyja
@Callum
@josjay
@JoraAH
@SilverSheWolf723
@Francoon
@AlphaOne
@MedaPrincess
@TamashiiNeko
@Masquerade104
DPrCB0j.gif___
The roots are growing.___

Life shall nest in the heart of death,___
And those who rest will bloom.___

___
pinging for later @Tomrom
pinging for later @Tomrom
@Squiddragon Please add me to the ping list :) This guide is awesome!
@Squiddragon Please add me to the ping list :) This guide is awesome!
"Hibernal Den Only" items are very messed up.. I'm seeing several items on here that I know for a fact can be used in swipp/baldwin and are marked wrong. Easiest example? Every single alchemical ingredient (ooze/sludge/etc) on here is marked as hibernal only. Do I even need to explain that..?
"Hibernal Den Only" items are very messed up.. I'm seeing several items on here that I know for a fact can be used in swipp/baldwin and are marked wrong. Easiest example? Every single alchemical ingredient (ooze/sludge/etc) on here is marked as hibernal only. Do I even need to explain that..?
zompvoj_by_rythiian-dchjkcr.png
[quote name="mataschmata" date="2019-04-20 18:53:03" ] "Hibernal Den Only" items are very messed up.. I'm seeing several items on here that I know for a fact can be used in swipp/baldwin and are marked wrong. Easiest example? Every single alchemical ingredient (ooze/sludge/etc) on here is marked as hibernal only. Do I even need to explain that..? [/quote] ...there's no need to be rude about it? also, uh, i'd say it's pretty obvious that every single alchemical ingredient is going to be used for, yknow, baldwin, since you need it to even make them. you could have expressed this in a way better way. like suggest a better way for them to organize the lists or something.
mataschmata wrote on 2019-04-20 18:53:03:

...there's no need to be rude about it? also, uh, i'd say it's pretty obvious that every single alchemical ingredient is going to be used for, yknow, baldwin, since you need it to even make them.

you could have expressed this in a way better way. like suggest a better way for them to organize the lists or something.
Leveled Dragons
Hatchery
Pretties
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 120 121