Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] A beginner's guide to Alchemy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Darkersolstice (oops! I might'ave accidentally pinged somebody else by mistake. Sorry about that ;;)

Thanks for the reminder! I was busy trying to look into the level 5 recipes and I completely forgot about the level 4 recipes.

I've gotten it all up now though, so things should be looking good now. :)
@Darkersolstice (oops! I might'ave accidentally pinged somebody else by mistake. Sorry about that ;;)

Thanks for the reminder! I was busy trying to look into the level 5 recipes and I completely forgot about the level 4 recipes.

I've gotten it all up now though, so things should be looking good now. :)
Thanks @MagicHats for all this great info!! Good job :)
Thanks @MagicHats for all this great info!! Good job :)
Gpasq5f.png
@MagicHats Thanks for this, I was having trouble figuring stuff out. Cleared cache and much better.

(Note to self @dtwrites)
@MagicHats Thanks for this, I was having trouble figuring stuff out. Cleared cache and much better.

(Note to self @dtwrites)
F5epqfK.png
What exactly constitutes a trinket?
What exactly constitutes a trinket?
We are an open clan, everyone is free to come and go, pursue their passions, and tolerance is not only expected but required.
so helpful, thanks for the recipe list :D
so helpful, thanks for the recipe list :D
@minimom Those are items in the Other tab of your hoard. They are different from other items in the other section since they don't have other use besides being sold from the hoard. Items that are in the other tab that aren't trinkets (And therefore cannot be used) are holiday items, chests, dragon eggs, skins, and specialty items(like breed change scrolls).

I'll add that to the guide since that's handy to know.
@minimom Those are items in the Other tab of your hoard. They are different from other items in the other section since they don't have other use besides being sold from the hoard. Items that are in the other tab that aren't trinkets (And therefore cannot be used) are holiday items, chests, dragon eggs, skins, and specialty items(like breed change scrolls).

I'll add that to the guide since that's handy to know.
This is one of the better/more organized guides I've seen for Baldwin's Brew so far, well done! :)
This is one of the better/more organized guides I've seen for Baldwin's Brew so far, well done! :)
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Nice guide! I can't wait for them to add more stuff like something to use white and black slimes.
Nice guide! I can't wait for them to add more stuff like something to use white and black slimes.

Yay, thank you! Pinging as a bookmark ^_^ @WingedClaymore
Yay, thank you! Pinging as a bookmark ^_^ @WingedClaymore
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
Thank you for your guide! I hope to contribute to it in the future. While I gain exp in alchemy, it would be helpful to know what items will be most useful in number. Thanks for a great guide!
Thank you for your guide! I hope to contribute to it in the future. While I gain exp in alchemy, it would be helpful to know what items will be most useful in number. Thanks for a great guide!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17