Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Breeding Dragons for Newbies [2.0]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
HELLO!

This is very well written and useful for everyone. Newbies and veterans alike! I have one question to which I didn't find an answer anywhere however. That is: what exactly determines the fertility of the couple besides being different breed in order to have up to 5 eggs? My offspring is poor after I just bred a very lovely couple with the same genes from different breeds. Is it that the more different the drakes are from one another they breed better?

Thanks in advance and happy holidays to you all!
HELLO!

This is very well written and useful for everyone. Newbies and veterans alike! I have one question to which I didn't find an answer anywhere however. That is: what exactly determines the fertility of the couple besides being different breed in order to have up to 5 eggs? My offspring is poor after I just bred a very lovely couple with the same genes from different breeds. Is it that the more different the drakes are from one another they breed better?

Thanks in advance and happy holidays to you all!
9jCdaOn.jpg
@Daerkannon
@Daerkannon
hello all;

Thanks so much for the guide dragon Aremala (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=289501&tab=dragon&did=8558948); she was a great help as I was starting out.

I'd like to send her back to ya'll now--how do I go about doing that?
hello all;

Thanks so much for the guide dragon Aremala (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=289501&tab=dragon&did=8558948); she was a great help as I was starting out.

I'd like to send her back to ya'll now--how do I go about doing that?
When dragons become adults they are not ready to breed, Therefore how old do dragons have to be to breed? 3 weeks? a month?
When dragons become adults they are not ready to breed, Therefore how old do dragons have to be to breed? 3 weeks? a month?
@JJune there's an egg shaped icon with a red "x" at the top of your dragon's page mousing over it will tell you how much longer the breeding cooldown has.
@JJune there's an egg shaped icon with a red "x" at the top of your dragon's page mousing over it will tell you how much longer the breeding cooldown has.
What is the chance of getting an imperial from breeding a tundra and imperial?
What is the chance of getting an imperial from breeding a tundra and imperial?
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
I have 2 dragons who I am hoping to breed, but they are 5 days old and just matured (Were just hatchlings). They still can't breed for whatever reason. Why is that?
I have 2 dragons who I am hoping to breed, but they are 5 days old and just matured (Were just hatchlings). They still can't breed for whatever reason. Why is that?
Do you know if there's an item or scroll that can immediately hatch a nest?
Do you know if there's an item or scroll that can immediately hatch a nest?
If I have one dragon with red eyes and a dragon with teal eyes and I breed them in a lightning nest, do I always get a dragon with teal eyes?
If I have one dragon with red eyes and a dragon with teal eyes and I breed them in a lightning nest, do I always get a dragon with teal eyes?
tumblr_p0rqy5I3Od1wvvm88o3_100.png FR+3
Collects familiars
Siblings w/ Purplepurple

You smell like peanuts :P
KvSj3yI.png
@Khaoti

How long would it take for a plentiful dragon to be ready for breeding? For example I have a guardian dragon who is 6 days old, but they aren't ready to breed yet. How long would it take until they are available for breeding?
@Khaoti

How long would it take for a plentiful dragon to be ready for breeding? For example I have a guardian dragon who is 6 days old, but they aren't ready to breed yet. How long would it take until they are available for breeding?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14