Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Breeding Dragons for Newbies [2.0]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@charmedward Thank you, No matter where I searched I couldnt find that answer
@charmedward Thank you, No matter where I searched I couldnt find that answer
Is the compatibility with # of eggs in a nest dependent on anything? Or will it just be if they like each other or not?
Is the compatibility with # of eggs in a nest dependent on anything? Or will it just be if they like each other or not?
@Chaoschild23
Very helpful guide. Quick question, though-- is there a larger version of that color wheel somewhere? Trying to read the tiny font is not going so well, and it's helpful for guessing progeny! :P (Though so is the Scrying Workshop, haha)
@Chaoschild23
Very helpful guide. Quick question, though-- is there a larger version of that color wheel somewhere? Trying to read the tiny font is not going so well, and it's helpful for guessing progeny! :P (Though so is the Scrying Workshop, haha)
@chaoschild23 this guide is very usefull and very easy to understand! This is such a huge help!
@chaoschild23 this guide is very usefull and very easy to understand! This is such a huge help!
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
@Valinithe

This was the largest one I could find in a simple Google search. I'm sure with a little research you could probably find a better one! I hope this helped though!

@Strahl

Egg numbers are completely random! So there really isn't a way to predict how many you'll get.
@Valinithe

This was the largest one I could find in a simple Google search. I'm sure with a little research you could probably find a better one! I hope this helped though!

@Strahl

Egg numbers are completely random! So there really isn't a way to predict how many you'll get.
FooterAds.gif
@Strahl

Whoops! I seem to have overestimated my knowledge and I don't know if you had seen the previous post or not! There is a formula to the egg numbers, but no way of predicting it.

Number of eggs - Probability
1 - 10%
2 - 30%
3 - 45%
4 - 10%
5 - 5%
@Strahl

Whoops! I seem to have overestimated my knowledge and I don't know if you had seen the previous post or not! There is a formula to the egg numbers, but no way of predicting it.

Number of eggs - Probability
1 - 10%
2 - 30%
3 - 45%
4 - 10%
5 - 5%
FooterAds.gif
@Chaoschild23

Um, There is no Azure in the colors, just deep azure....
@Chaoschild23

Um, There is no Azure in the colors, just deep azure....
@puppinluv
Just going to ping myself to save this! It's amazing!
@puppinluv
Just going to ping myself to save this! It's amazing!
tumblr_nha8ijLf1q1r59mfbo1_500.gif
@Smorph

I didn't make the chart, lovely. I can't change it.
@Smorph

I didn't make the chart, lovely. I can't change it.
FooterAds.gif
This is amazing! I'm so excited for my cooldown times to expire so I can really get started breeding.
This is amazing! I'm so excited for my cooldown times to expire so I can really get started breeding.
IBCbanner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14