Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Breeding Dragons for Newbies [2.0]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Chaoschild23

Thanks for the super helpful post! I'd like to say that I know quite a bit about breeding, but this forum really taught me a lot. I don't have any questions about breeding, but I have a question about forums in general.

Are there any posts like this about how to start/work forums?

This is probably a really stupid question, but I know absolutely nothing when it comes to forums. I've been looking and searching for a post about forums, but all I've found is the little welcome forum by the admin... Sorry for bugging you, and thanks again from the helpful post!
@Chaoschild23

Thanks for the super helpful post! I'd like to say that I know quite a bit about breeding, but this forum really taught me a lot. I don't have any questions about breeding, but I have a question about forums in general.

Are there any posts like this about how to start/work forums?

This is probably a really stupid question, but I know absolutely nothing when it comes to forums. I've been looking and searching for a post about forums, but all I've found is the little welcome forum by the admin... Sorry for bugging you, and thanks again from the helpful post!
ice_rune_100x100.png
@MountainGoaat

It takes 15 days for a plentiful to be ready to breed! 20 for common, 25 for uncommon, and 30 for rare!
@MountainGoaat

It takes 15 days for a plentiful to be ready to breed! 20 for common, 25 for uncommon, and 30 for rare!
FooterAds.gif
@IrishDragon6

I haven't found anything relating to working the forums in general, however, if you have more specific questions, you can PM me and I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability!
@IrishDragon6

I haven't found anything relating to working the forums in general, however, if you have more specific questions, you can PM me and I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability!
FooterAds.gif
Thank you!!

@Chaoschild23
Thank you!!

@Chaoschild23
ice_rune_100x100.png
I have a quick question... I have a male spiral with secondary 'smoke shimmer' but I cant find smoke on the list of colours. I want to make a breedig card for him and one of my other dragons but I cant wothout it ???????? help!
I have a quick question... I have a male spiral with secondary 'smoke shimmer' but I cant find smoke on the list of colours. I want to make a breedig card for him and one of my other dragons but I cant wothout it ???????? help!
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
@Dragon000Draws

What breeding card maker are you using? Some of them are somewhat out of date - the one I was using doesn't currently have opal or capsule in their tertiary gene list - so it might be that they don't have some of the colors created after the card maker was made. You could try looking for a different one to use for making your cards. Otherwise, the only thing I can think of is you might be looking in the wrong range. Smoke is in the white-black range, which usually is at the top of all FR's color lists. Hope that helped in some way!
@Dragon000Draws

What breeding card maker are you using? Some of them are somewhat out of date - the one I was using doesn't currently have opal or capsule in their tertiary gene list - so it might be that they don't have some of the colors created after the card maker was made. You could try looking for a different one to use for making your cards. Otherwise, the only thing I can think of is you might be looking in the wrong range. Smoke is in the white-black range, which usually is at the top of all FR's color lists. Hope that helped in some way!
vonVRKR.pngWBzMulf.png lfh.png
Well I found a good card maker and it had all the colours and genes so that was good. It was te colour wheel at the start of this forum Dx
Well I found a good card maker and it had all the colours and genes so that was good. It was te colour wheel at the start of this forum Dx
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
Does anyone know what tier the Primary Gene: Falcon is? I can't find it on the list.
Does anyone know what tier the Primary Gene: Falcon is? I can't find it on the list.
yR78QOG.png
Just wanted to say thanks for the guide! Been tryina figure out what gene's would win out over which being common or uncommon. So it's much appreciated!
(Also pinging myself for later just to keep em in mind)
@RedLizard
Just wanted to say thanks for the guide! Been tryina figure out what gene's would win out over which being common or uncommon. So it's much appreciated!
(Also pinging myself for later just to keep em in mind)
@RedLizard
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
Thanks for the good information!
Thanks for the good information!
QFXpYkj.png[/center][/url]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14