Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 100 101
@ElvenArtist I would like to be removed from the pinglist :)
@ElvenArtist I would like to be removed from the pinglist :)
+9 FR time
thanks for the update! took the poll & voted big yes; this tracker is so much more thorough and organized even after the bestiary revamp :3c
thanks for the update! took the poll & voted big yes; this tracker is so much more thorough and organized even after the bestiary revamp :3c
BIG yes, with reasoning elaborated for others to discuss: - Coliseum/Gathering tabs This provides a quick means of seeing where one might want to grind or gather for the day, and I always found these tabs super useful (definitely not biased as the creature of the gathering tab or anything ;p). This feature isn't implemented into the revamp in any way. - Holiday/Retired tab Holiday and retired familiars are an end-game goal for many users, and this tab serves as a sort of checklist of goals. That being said, the bond status can likely be removed. - Baldwin/Swipp tabs Another feature not included in the revamp in any comparable way. This serves as both a progress checklist and a means of seeing which familiars you have yet to make a (likely expensive) trade/brew for, so that you don't double-do. - Main tab (with revamp) Most of the main tab is included in the revamp, and that being said, as it is now, it can likely leave. However, I'd like to make an argument for a repurposing of the unincluded features of it; primarily, this would be the acquiring locations. Perhaps this can be retooled into something more resembling the Coliseum and Gathering tabs, such as Marketplace and Seasonal tabs. Overall, this sheet covers a number of functions that aren't encompassed by the revamp. However, the revamp does leave it more free to "clean house", and remove some of the functions that users of the sheet (and the author!) may find more tedious to upkeep, such as the bond status and current possession locations. I've been involved in this sheet for a long time, so I'd be sad to see it go, but if you still see a purpose in keeping it alive, I'm here to stay [emoji=coatl tongue size=2]
BIG yes, with reasoning elaborated for others to discuss:

- Coliseum/Gathering tabs
This provides a quick means of seeing where one might want to grind or gather for the day, and I always found these tabs super useful (definitely not biased as the creature of the gathering tab or anything ;p). This feature isn't implemented into the revamp in any way.

- Holiday/Retired tab
Holiday and retired familiars are an end-game goal for many users, and this tab serves as a sort of checklist of goals. That being said, the bond status can likely be removed.

- Baldwin/Swipp tabs
Another feature not included in the revamp in any comparable way. This serves as both a progress checklist and a means of seeing which familiars you have yet to make a (likely expensive) trade/brew for, so that you don't double-do.

- Main tab (with revamp)
Most of the main tab is included in the revamp, and that being said, as it is now, it can likely leave. However, I'd like to make an argument for a repurposing of the unincluded features of it; primarily, this would be the acquiring locations. Perhaps this can be retooled into something more resembling the Coliseum and Gathering tabs, such as Marketplace and Seasonal tabs.

Overall, this sheet covers a number of functions that aren't encompassed by the revamp. However, the revamp does leave it more free to "clean house", and remove some of the functions that users of the sheet (and the author!) may find more tedious to upkeep, such as the bond status and current possession locations.

I've been involved in this sheet for a long time, so I'd be sad to see it go, but if you still see a purpose in keeping it alive, I'm here to stay
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
@ElvenArtist Could I be removed from the pinglist please?
@ElvenArtist Could I be removed from the pinglist please?
@ElvenArtist

Took the poll. Honestly I'm all for this staying exactly as it is - it helps with so much more than the new bestiary does, and I like having one easy place to have everything. The Swipp, Baldwin, etc tabs are really fantastic for knowing what to get (and where!) but also the advantage to me of tracking my familiars in this spreadsheet instead of in the bestiary, is if I get a random familiar somewhere on the site, I can then go and look if I already owned that one or not (and thus can sell the one I just got), which the bestiary doesn't tell me. It just tells me I have it now, but did I have it before? idk XD

Anyway, I've never said, but I love this tracker and super appreciate you keeping it updated!
@ElvenArtist

Took the poll. Honestly I'm all for this staying exactly as it is - it helps with so much more than the new bestiary does, and I like having one easy place to have everything. The Swipp, Baldwin, etc tabs are really fantastic for knowing what to get (and where!) but also the advantage to me of tracking my familiars in this spreadsheet instead of in the bestiary, is if I get a random familiar somewhere on the site, I can then go and look if I already owned that one or not (and thus can sell the one I just got), which the bestiary doesn't tell me. It just tells me I have it now, but did I have it before? idk XD

Anyway, I've never said, but I love this tracker and super appreciate you keeping it updated!
TFmPIfy.png
@ElvenArtist: Please remove me from the ping list. Thank you for all your hard work in keeping up with the updates~ ^ ^
@ElvenArtist: Please remove me from the ping list. Thank you for all your hard work in keeping up with the updates~ ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

[center] [emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=bestiary size=1][b]Bestiary Revamp Part 2 & RoR and Baldwin Familiar Additions![/b][emoji=bestiary size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1] [/center] [rule] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_1-9XnlJzDZy4vzt3dz2fKX6Mo8UOwYHVDBrzDOcSpc/edit?usp=sharing]Update Sheet[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5HE63tLrJSm4trD0sYd7-aP-M2_lH-UteXg4_GhjvE/edit?usp=sharing]Blank Sheet[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXoXk0HygLtGACZe9R1dv_lZ4BDOnURpr3eOR5mCs7uwInSg/viewform?usp=sf_link]Pinglist[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedO2ro15SmxgIbNcypv4qCIgSGWAecfuiLSC3veM-bRC-WlQ/viewform?usp=sf_link]Pinglist Removal[/url][/center] [rule] Hello! I've gone over the results of the tracker as well as your comments here, and it seems that a majority of you all would like to see the tracker continued in some manner! Those who wish to be removed from my pinglist, I've made a form similar to the pinglist sign-up form for you to fill out! This makes it easier for me to keep track of who would like to be removed, and would reduce the number of accidental pings: [b][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedO2ro15SmxgIbNcypv4qCIgSGWAecfuiLSC3veM-bRC-WlQ/viewform?usp=sf_link]Pinglist Removal Form[/url][/b] For those who still use the tracker: I've added the [b]Contagion Gem Guardian[/b], the [b]Cauldron Crawler[/b], and the [b]Glam Nudibranch[/b] to both sheets! You'll find the entry updates for the Baldwin tab on the Update sheet as well; finally got to put that new tab to use! I will be continuing to update the tracker as usual, but I'll also work on a new version reformatted to emphasize other important details not covered in the revamp -- this includes things like location, methods of obtaining, and required materials/level/etc, as well as a general emphasis on organization. I can't quite say what this new sheet will actually contain until it's nearing completion, but I'm sure that things like bond level will be removed in exchange for other features. If you would like to see bond level remain, don't worry; I'll most likely update both versions simultaneously! Thank you all for taking my poll and giving me your insight on the tracker and its future; it's very insightful, and I'm glad that many of you still find it beneficial to your familiar collecting endeavors [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Have a great RoR! [emoji=coatl happy size=1][emoji=deer skull size=1][emoji=red vial size=1] [rule] [center][size=1][emoji=scroll size=1] [/size][/center]
Bestiary Revamp Part 2 & RoR and Baldwin Familiar Additions!

Hello!

I've gone over the results of the tracker as well as your comments here, and it seems that a majority of you all would like to see the tracker continued in some manner!

Those who wish to be removed from my pinglist, I've made a form similar to the pinglist sign-up form for you to fill out! This makes it easier for me to keep track of who would like to be removed, and would reduce the number of accidental pings:

Pinglist Removal Form

For those who still use the tracker:

I've added the Contagion Gem Guardian, the Cauldron Crawler, and the Glam Nudibranch to both sheets! You'll find the entry updates for the Baldwin tab on the Update sheet as well; finally got to put that new tab to use!

I will be continuing to update the tracker as usual, but I'll also work on a new version reformatted to emphasize other important details not covered in the revamp -- this includes things like location, methods of obtaining, and required materials/level/etc, as well as a general emphasis on organization.

I can't quite say what this new sheet will actually contain until it's nearing completion, but I'm sure that things like bond level will be removed in exchange for other features. If you would like to see bond level remain, don't worry; I'll most likely update both versions simultaneously!

Thank you all for taking my poll and giving me your insight on the tracker and its future; it's very insightful, and I'm glad that many of you still find it beneficial to your familiar collecting endeavors

Have a great RoR!

3 hours ahead of FR time
Thanks for updating!
~ I am excited for the new sheet! :O

Happy RoR to you, too! <3
Thanks for updating!
~ I am excited for the new sheet! :O

Happy RoR to you, too! <3
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

Thank you so much for all your hard work! It's been very much appreciated [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you so much for all your hard work! It's been very much appreciated
5hXmmlV.gif

Thank you so much! I'll be interested to see what you come up with for the new sheet.
Thank you so much! I'll be interested to see what you come up with for the new sheet.
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 100 101