Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 100 101
@DreamSlayer

The updated Baldwin tab can be found on the blank sheet; you can find a link on my most recent update! The most recent entries are closer to the bottom of said tab ^^
@DreamSlayer

The updated Baldwin tab can be found on the blank sheet; you can find a link on my most recent update! The most recent entries are closer to the bottom of said tab ^^
3 hours ahead of FR time
Ohhh! Thanks!
Ohhh! Thanks!
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
That was fast! Thank you so much for your continued work on this spreadsheet <3
That was fast! Thank you so much for your continued work on this spreadsheet <3
5hXmmlV.gif

@ElvenArtist Thank you for the continued work on the spreadsheet, it's so appreciated!
@ElvenArtist Thank you for the continued work on the spreadsheet, it's so appreciated!
Kg94UYA.pngHKrGNct.pngbqij4ya.pngstW7qZC.png
Thank you for all your hard work on this spreadsheet! I don't know how I'd keep track of my familiars without it. It's so much more efficient than the on site Beastiary.
Thank you for all your hard work on this spreadsheet! I don't know how I'd keep track of my familiars without it. It's so much more efficient than the on site Beastiary.
mzvalkyrie_june_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dce8ejf.gif

2bqs45I.gif
@ElvenArtist

Thank you so much for making this and keeping it updated. It helped me get an idea of what's going on with my familiars.
@ElvenArtist

Thank you so much for making this and keeping it updated. It helped me get an idea of what's going on with my familiars.
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
@lionsaint

Updates for Swipp (as well as for the Baldwin and Gathering tabs) can be found on the blank sheet! It should be linked to the right of the Pinglist link ^^

I've actually been thinking about adding smaller versions of these tabs to the Update sheet; I'll have to make some polls once the Gala update rolls around.

I feel it would be wrong to claim credit for this sheet, since I didn't make it; an older user who has since left made it. But thank you for supporting me in keeping this form updated!

Edit: Sorry if you got pinged again, but I thought I should add in the link for the most recent update for convenience's sake! Here's the NotN Update post!
@lionsaint

Updates for Swipp (as well as for the Baldwin and Gathering tabs) can be found on the blank sheet! It should be linked to the right of the Pinglist link ^^

I've actually been thinking about adding smaller versions of these tabs to the Update sheet; I'll have to make some polls once the Gala update rolls around.

I feel it would be wrong to claim credit for this sheet, since I didn't make it; an older user who has since left made it. But thank you for supporting me in keeping this form updated!

Edit: Sorry if you got pinged again, but I thought I should add in the link for the most recent update for convenience's sake! Here's the NotN Update post!
3 hours ahead of FR time
@ElvenArtist

I ended up finding the reply in an earlier post (that's why I edited my reply). But thank you for the very quick reply!

I know you didn't set it up, but I am so happy that someone keeps it up to date and invests their time! it's great! Especially if you have to reply to questions you already answered.
@ElvenArtist

I ended up finding the reply in an earlier post (that's why I edited my reply). But thank you for the very quick reply!

I know you didn't set it up, but I am so happy that someone keeps it up to date and invests their time! it's great! Especially if you have to reply to questions you already answered.
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
@ElvenArtist
Hello! Could you remove me from the pinglist? I've started using another solution to FR's lack of bestiary features that's a bit easier for me to use and kinder to my laptop than yet another spreadsheet on top of the multiple FR ones I keep open.

Thanks for all your work maintaining this! It served me well.
@ElvenArtist
Hello! Could you remove me from the pinglist? I've started using another solution to FR's lack of bestiary features that's a bit easier for me to use and kinder to my laptop than yet another spreadsheet on top of the multiple FR ones I keep open.

Thanks for all your work maintaining this! It served me well.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin Alright, you've been removed. I'm glad you found something that works for you! ^^
@Tserin Alright, you've been removed. I'm glad you found something that works for you! ^^
3 hours ahead of FR time
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 100 101