Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 100 101
@Flurry
Hi! I changed my username from CyberInfection to Pripyat - could you change that to the pinglist, please? :)
@Flurry
Hi! I changed my username from CyberInfection to Pripyat - could you change that to the pinglist, please? :)
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@Flurry
I love this and have been looking for something like it after I reached 100+ as it gets complicated the more you get phew! Thanks so much for putting the effort into this.
@Flurry
I love this and have been looking for something like it after I reached 100+ as it gets complicated the more you get phew! Thanks so much for putting the effort into this.
FR +3
Added the new Arena familiars! We also have a fancy new automatic Coliseum sheet thanks to @Chardons . ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/7ouo4kq.gif[/img] ----- [size=2] @wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @PandragonsBox @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @Subject417 @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Seim @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Dulcette @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @VoodooVixen @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality [/size]
Added the new Arena familiars!

We also have a fancy new automatic Coliseum sheet thanks to @Chardons .

7ouo4kq.gif

@wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @PandragonsBox @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @Subject417 @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Seim @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Dulcette @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @VoodooVixen @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality

theyThem.png
That was fast!

Thank you so much! <3
That was fast!

Thank you so much! <3
5hXmmlV.gif

@flurry please remove me from the ping list
@flurry please remove me from the ping list
3x8FDZj.pngarcaneshieldl.pngnatureshieldr.pngQpxcgnd.png
@flurry
May I please be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
@flurry
May I please be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
i have the same error as Buffykiev and i've been trying to fix it for the past 30(?) mins
i have the same error as Buffykiev and i've been trying to fix it for the past 30(?) mins
vCPT6OV.png 12.png 13.png 19.png
@Flurry
Could you add me to the pinglist please?
@Flurry
Could you add me to the pinglist please?
pink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.pngrainbow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5j.pngbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
@Buffykiev @ragonfoxkid @Flurry

I was getting that error too, but I remembered a very vaguely similar thing happening to a spreadsheet a couple months ago, so I checked the thing. On the "Regular Familiars" tab, some of the names have a random space after them (so instead of reading "Baku" it says "Baku "). This doesn't actually show up when you look at it, but it does mean that the Coliseum Tab doesn't read them as the same thing. Because sheets are super dumb. When I erased the extra space, the error went away.

Edit: Adding a space to the end of familiar's name directly under the errored cell works too, and requires less tab switching.
@Buffykiev @ragonfoxkid @Flurry

I was getting that error too, but I remembered a very vaguely similar thing happening to a spreadsheet a couple months ago, so I checked the thing. On the "Regular Familiars" tab, some of the names have a random space after them (so instead of reading "Baku" it says "Baku "). This doesn't actually show up when you look at it, but it does mean that the Coliseum Tab doesn't read them as the same thing. Because sheets are super dumb. When I erased the extra space, the error went away.

Edit: Adding a space to the end of familiar's name directly under the errored cell works too, and requires less tab switching.
wgkyULV.png
@aformofmotion thank u so much!!
@aformofmotion thank u so much!!
vCPT6OV.png 12.png 13.png 19.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 100 101