Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
Updated with the new Longneck familiars! :)
Updated with the new Longneck familiars! :)
theyThem.png
@Flurry Thanks for this, and keeping it updated! ^o^
@Flurry Thanks for this, and keeping it updated! ^o^
ZrlelRi.pngnPWrxfL.pngBv1pn8G.png
@AbstractAlgebra Ah, sorry about that! I don't use the Location column or Coliseum tab very much, so it's easy for me to overlook them! I'll fix those issues as soon as I can ^.^
@AbstractAlgebra Ah, sorry about that! I don't use the Location column or Coliseum tab very much, so it's easy for me to overlook them! I'll fix those issues as soon as I can ^.^
theyThem.png
Updated with the new Baldwin familiars! :)
Updated with the new Baldwin familiars! :)
theyThem.png
Thank you for keeping everything updated, it's wonderful. :)
Thank you for keeping everything updated, it's wonderful. :)
@Flurry - thanks for this! I've been keeping up with updating things myself, but I'm glad to see someone doing this to share with others. Bookmarking this thread and the update spreadsheet. <3
@Flurry - thanks for this! I've been keeping up with updating things myself, but I'm glad to see someone doing this to share with others. Bookmarking this thread and the update spreadsheet. <3
⁜tumblr_inline_ouqpdrcHmm1r2ao8y_540.png2HL2oNl.png puLeaDq.png 1QgVVA1.png tumblr_inline_ouqpdrX4gg1r2ao8y_540.png⁜
@Flurry oh awesome, I've been keeping my copy of Ravenmoon's up to date myself but they're releasing so many new ones sometimes I forget to add them.

Speaking of which: Did you forget the Loga? ;D ;D
@Flurry oh awesome, I've been keeping my copy of Ravenmoon's up to date myself but they're releasing so many new ones sometimes I forget to add them.

Speaking of which: Did you forget the Loga? ;D ;D
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png
@MariahKoel Nope! The Loga is in with the Holiday and Retired familiars, since it's being retired this evening.
@MariahKoel Nope! The Loga is in with the Holiday and Retired familiars, since it's being retired this evening.
theyThem.png
@Flurry HAH. I didn't even notice the second tab in the update sheet! Thank you!
@Flurry HAH. I didn't even notice the second tab in the update sheet! Thank you!
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png
Updated with the new Foo familiars! :)
Updated with the new Foo familiars! :)
theyThem.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101