Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
@Flurry

As a quick note, not sure it changes much but still, I just earned a Leafy Moth through Insect Catching, I was lvl 4 at the time. Oo; I figure I might as well mention it since it's not in the file that I'm aware of.
@Flurry

As a quick note, not sure it changes much but still, I just earned a Leafy Moth through Insect Catching, I was lvl 4 at the time. Oo; I figure I might as well mention it since it's not in the file that I'm aware of.
Updated with the new festival familiar! Sorry for the late update!

@JDBeckett Thanks! I'm not as good at keeping track of every place a familiar comes from, since I don't use that part of the sheet very much, haha.
Updated with the new festival familiar! Sorry for the late update!

@JDBeckett Thanks! I'm not as good at keeping track of every place a familiar comes from, since I don't use that part of the sheet very much, haha.
theyThem.png
@Flurry

I honestly don't use it again but I was just surprised to find a new familiar in my gathered things this morning. Oo;
@Flurry

I honestly don't use it again but I was just surprised to find a new familiar in my gathered things this morning. Oo;
Updated with the new Mire familiars!
Updated with the new Mire familiars!
theyThem.png
Updated with the new Rainsong and Kelp Beds familiars!
Updated with the new Rainsong and Kelp Beds familiars!
theyThem.png
@Flurry
This looks perfect! Just what I was looking for, thanks!
@Flurry
This looks perfect! Just what I was looking for, thanks!
earthshieldr.png
Updated with the new Golem Workshop familiars!
Updated with the new Golem Workshop familiars!
theyThem.png
@Talismarr I'm glad I could help! :)
@Talismarr I'm glad I could help! :)
theyThem.png
@Piscula so that i can easily find the updates next time :p I just realized i didn't have the new Golem Workshop familiars in my sheet! Thanks for keeping this up to date~
@Piscula so that i can easily find the updates next time :p I just realized i didn't have the new Golem Workshop familiars in my sheet! Thanks for keeping this up to date~
rSvYfKQ.png MjqG2rA.png QFMsHc3.png
Perm dragons are first page of lair and first two pages of hibden :)
Updated with the Lightning Soldier!
Updated with the Lightning Soldier!
theyThem.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101