Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 100 101
@Flurry
Hey may I be added to the pinglist for updates? This sheet is great and I love having all the icons to go with each entry!
I do have a question as well, in trying to update the Coli tab of the sheet with the new jackalopes I found that because of how long their names are they don't display correctly. And in looking at other long named familiars it seems that the long names are formatted in a particular way that I can't seem to replicate. In the function bar it appears as if there's a line break between the two words like:
Extinguished
Jackalope

but I can't seem to figure out at all how it's done. :S I know you didn't create the sheet you merely update it but I wondered if you had any idea how to do that. Thank you very much for continuing to maintain and update this sheet. It really is a huge help.
@Flurry
Hey may I be added to the pinglist for updates? This sheet is great and I love having all the icons to go with each entry!
I do have a question as well, in trying to update the Coli tab of the sheet with the new jackalopes I found that because of how long their names are they don't display correctly. And in looking at other long named familiars it seems that the long names are formatted in a particular way that I can't seem to replicate. In the function bar it appears as if there's a line break between the two words like:
Extinguished
Jackalope

but I can't seem to figure out at all how it's done. :S I know you didn't create the sheet you merely update it but I wondered if you had any idea how to do that. Thank you very much for continuing to maintain and update this sheet. It really is a huge help.
400529823_5476b76d63.gif
@Flightyvandal I can help you with that! :) While you have the box selected, look up to your toolbar and you should see one icon like this: [img]http://i.imgur.com/rEa4Aqc.png[/img] Select it, and you should see three options: [img]http://i.imgur.com/TTUQBVu.png[/img] See how the one in the middle looks like it's wrapping around? [img]http://i.imgur.com/JTcfSRs.png[/img] Select that one! :) That tells the spreadsheet that you want the text in that box to wrap around and stay in that box, instead of stretching into other boxes. Hope that helped! Let me know if you need any clarification :) Also, I've added you to the ping list!
@Flightyvandal

I can help you with that! :)

While you have the box selected, look up to your toolbar and you should see one icon like this:
rEa4Aqc.png

Select it, and you should see three options:
TTUQBVu.png

See how the one in the middle looks like it's wrapping around?
JTcfSRs.png
Select that one! :)

That tells the spreadsheet that you want the text in that box to wrap around and stay in that box, instead of stretching into other boxes.

Hope that helped! Let me know if you need any clarification :) Also, I've added you to the ping list!
theyThem.png
Updated with the new Baldwin familiars! :)

@wannabequeen
@Melodist
@lucineblue
@radpunkster
@Kurashikis
@AbstractAlgebra
@Asobi
@sykotikkytten
@Ramoth416
@redpanda110
@Istoki
@Flightyvandal
Updated with the new Baldwin familiars! :)

@wannabequeen
@Melodist
@lucineblue
@radpunkster
@Kurashikis
@AbstractAlgebra
@Asobi
@sykotikkytten
@Ramoth416
@redpanda110
@Istoki
@Flightyvandal
theyThem.png
@Flurry can I be added to the update list? Thanks for all your work! ^__^
@Flurry can I be added to the update list? Thanks for all your work! ^__^
ZrlelRi.pngnPWrxfL.pngBv1pn8G.png
this is great, thank you!
this is great, thank you!
ho5M9.gif2IGO4.gifobKSC.gif
Ahhh, i filled it all out and i closed without saving!!! I thought it would save automatically like all my other google docs :(
Ahhh, i filled it all out and i closed without saving!!! I thought it would save automatically like all my other google docs :(
ho5M9.gif2IGO4.gifobKSC.gif
It's great that you've taken this over! I'm curious, though. The tracker has a "Coliseum Guide" tab, where you could see what dropped in which venues, and what the element of the monster who dropped it was. Are you also keeping that updated? (If not I can totally do it myself no problem, just wondering.)
It's great that you've taken this over! I'm curious, though. The tracker has a "Coliseum Guide" tab, where you could see what dropped in which venues, and what the element of the monster who dropped it was. Are you also keeping that updated? (If not I can totally do it myself no problem, just wondering.)
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@Flurry Could I be added to the update list as well? Thank you!
@Flurry Could I be added to the update list as well? Thank you!
@SpaceSnake If you copied it over to your own drive, it should follow the same settings as them. I'm sorry that happened :/

@mithrel I am doing my best to keep it updated, though sometimes I'm a bit forgetful with it! However, once you make your own copy, your copy won't just "automatically" update--you'd have to grab the new ones from the template and paste them in (or update yours yourself if I haven't gotten to it yet).
@SpaceSnake If you copied it over to your own drive, it should follow the same settings as them. I'm sorry that happened :/

@mithrel I am doing my best to keep it updated, though sometimes I'm a bit forgetful with it! However, once you make your own copy, your copy won't just "automatically" update--you'd have to grab the new ones from the template and paste them in (or update yours yourself if I haven't gotten to it yet).
theyThem.png
@Flurry
Mind adding me to the ping list? Thanks!
@Flurry
Mind adding me to the ping list? Thanks!
asdx_zps5924e7f5.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 100 101