Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [133Build] for Golem/Kelp Grinding +GIFs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Hayum
Great! Thank you so much :)
I will go and tincture and re-stone my wind dragon then.
I'm so happy I will be able to grind in the workshop XD
@Hayum
Great! Thank you so much :)
I will go and tincture and re-stone my wind dragon then.
I'm so happy I will be able to grind in the workshop XD
referral-cat1.gif
@Sandia Welcome to the Golem Workshop! *Bless Sandia with Sprocket rain*
@Sandia Welcome to the Golem Workshop! *Bless Sandia with Sprocket rain*
@peisinoe
@peisinoe
lightfull.png
I finally got a team restatted and a healer dragon leveling right now in the Golem Workshop mostly for the festival. It's an Arcane/Arcane/Wind team. I have some difficulty with the bosses since Arcane is weak to earth but I have managed to take down the Ice boss. So far seems like a pretty good build and it just keeps getting better with each successive level my healer goes up. Getting breath is a bit difficult but I just refresh until I get a caster group. As of right now I can't go indefinatly in the workshop but I can go for quite a while until either A: All my group is to low in HP and I'm up against a melee group. or B one of the bosses shows up (Especially the Earth Boss). I highly recommend this build to anyone!
I finally got a team restatted and a healer dragon leveling right now in the Golem Workshop mostly for the festival. It's an Arcane/Arcane/Wind team. I have some difficulty with the bosses since Arcane is weak to earth but I have managed to take down the Ice boss. So far seems like a pretty good build and it just keeps getting better with each successive level my healer goes up. Getting breath is a bit difficult but I just refresh until I get a caster group. As of right now I can't go indefinatly in the workshop but I can go for quite a while until either A: All my group is to low in HP and I'm up against a melee group. or B one of the bosses shows up (Especially the Earth Boss). I highly recommend this build to anyone!
GNU: Terry Pratchett
IaWAzbD.pngALUZZqg.pngtumblr_inline_nwq2seL90g1r3h1o8_540.pngtumblr_inline_nj6eplzKc21r3h1o8.pngtumblr_inline_nuf0jfLw8D1r3h1o8_540.png
9g0BXbt.gif
@Hayum This looks good, I am going to try it! @butcherbaby self ping for reference

@Coldblooded I'd love to know how your 3 shattered cannon experiment goes- I prefer fighters to mages in the coli and I'd like to know if it's possible with this build.
@Hayum This looks good, I am going to try it! @butcherbaby self ping for reference

@Coldblooded I'd love to know how your 3 shattered cannon experiment goes- I prefer fighters to mages in the coli and I'd like to know if it's possible with this build.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby Sure thing! I'll make a note of it in one of my cannon's info boxes so I remember to ping you with the results. c:
@butcherbaby Sure thing! I'll make a note of it in one of my cannon's info boxes so I remember to ping you with the results. c:
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
@butcherbaby My 3-cannon team is doing really well in Kelp Beds right now and they're only at Lv.22, I followed Culex's guide (roughly) until they got their ambushes and beserkers, then tinctured to have only 38 QCK and started putting everything else into STR each level. c: I can let you know how they're doing again when they hit 25, since the Workshop is really where a healer matters.
@butcherbaby My 3-cannon team is doing really well in Kelp Beds right now and they're only at Lv.22, I followed Culex's guide (roughly) until they got their ambushes and beserkers, then tinctured to have only 38 QCK and started putting everything else into STR each level. c: I can let you know how they're doing again when they hit 25, since the Workshop is really where a healer matters.
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
@Coldblooded Actually I just found the fact that WE DONT NEED A HEALER IN GW if we avoid boss golems. I was farming in Boreal with 129-133-128 team, and then moved to Golem Workshop forgetting change team composition. I tried that out, and guess what THAT WAS MUCH FASTER! :D I just updated this on the main post (with 2 gif image on the second post) so if you don't mind please check it!

+ But this team composition without a healer can't deal the golems. Probably you'll die, leaving only few HP of golem. So I'd just say : Avoid the golems with this team.
@Coldblooded Actually I just found the fact that WE DONT NEED A HEALER IN GW if we avoid boss golems. I was farming in Boreal with 129-133-128 team, and then moved to Golem Workshop forgetting change team composition. I tried that out, and guess what THAT WAS MUCH FASTER! :D I just updated this on the main post (with 2 gif image on the second post) so if you don't mind please check it!

+ But this team composition without a healer can't deal the golems. Probably you'll die, leaving only few HP of golem. So I'd just say : Avoid the golems with this team.
@hayum Yep! I've been training a team of your shattered cannons and they're at Lv.24 now and have been doing quite well in the Workshop! And I've actually beat one or two Golems - fairly early, before my health had been depleted too badly but after I had racked up a lot of breath - and with contuse and Rally, you can indeed beat them and keep going! It's just a little situational. ;)

Also, yes - this is three shattered cannons! Not one shattered and two glass. Once they hit 25, I'd be happy to give you a final report. ^^ I also found a way to train the shattered cannons that is as fast, possibly faster, than Culex's build for glass cannons - I've been taking notes and when I'm done, I'll post a guide, or I can send it to you if you'd like to add it to this thread (it's a bit big though, so I'd suggest separate threads linking to each other, if that's alright with you).

Oh, and your GIFs aren't working for me right now, you may want to check them!
@hayum Yep! I've been training a team of your shattered cannons and they're at Lv.24 now and have been doing quite well in the Workshop! And I've actually beat one or two Golems - fairly early, before my health had been depleted too badly but after I had racked up a lot of breath - and with contuse and Rally, you can indeed beat them and keep going! It's just a little situational. ;)

Also, yes - this is three shattered cannons! Not one shattered and two glass. Once they hit 25, I'd be happy to give you a final report. ^^ I also found a way to train the shattered cannons that is as fast, possibly faster, than Culex's build for glass cannons - I've been taking notes and when I'm done, I'll post a guide, or I can send it to you if you'd like to add it to this thread (it's a bit big though, so I'd suggest separate threads linking to each other, if that's alright with you).

Oh, and your GIFs aren't working for me right now, you may want to check them!
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
@Coldblooded Sounds great! Separate threads make sense because My thread only have one post available left. (lol I had to reserve whole 10 posts on the first page when I build this thread X3)

GIFs look working well to me now ;u; I think that was a temporary server problem or so? Hope the others see fine too.

Thank you again! :D
@Coldblooded Sounds great! Separate threads make sense because My thread only have one post available left. (lol I had to reserve whole 10 posts on the first page when I build this thread X3)

GIFs look working well to me now ;u; I think that was a temporary server problem or so? Hope the others see fine too.

Thank you again! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10