Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering Reference Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 215 216
Thanks for the positive feedback, guys. =)

@Ssevora - I actually came across several familiars while combing through the old topic. As much as I'd like to throw them in here, I'm loathe to do so until I can confirm whether or not certain familiars are available via certain forms of gathering in certain locations, or whether it's just randomized. I actually have a bit of a familiar guide in the works, and if I end up polishing it enough to post here, I'll probably include that there. In the meantime, thanks for the info. =)

@velociriah - Speaking of the old topic, I'm not sure if anyone answered your question there. To my knowledge, the eggs and dolls are exclusive to scavenging, though as I've come across neither I can't personally confirm that. *fail* I'm just going by what everyone else has been saying. Hope that helps. =)

~ Azophel
Thanks for the positive feedback, guys. =)

@Ssevora - I actually came across several familiars while combing through the old topic. As much as I'd like to throw them in here, I'm loathe to do so until I can confirm whether or not certain familiars are available via certain forms of gathering in certain locations, or whether it's just randomized. I actually have a bit of a familiar guide in the works, and if I end up polishing it enough to post here, I'll probably include that there. In the meantime, thanks for the info. =)

@velociriah - Speaking of the old topic, I'm not sure if anyone answered your question there. To my knowledge, the eggs and dolls are exclusive to scavenging, though as I've come across neither I can't personally confirm that. *fail* I'm just going by what everyone else has been saying. Hope that helps. =)

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Azophel I've noticed plenty of plants of wood and such whilst scavenging. Now that the Brightshine Jubilee is over I'll do an element each day and post anything that's not on your list.

A list like this is invaluable and anyway I can help out I shall. :)
@Azophel I've noticed plenty of plants of wood and such whilst scavenging. Now that the Brightshine Jubilee is over I'll do an element each day and post anything that's not on your list.

A list like this is invaluable and anyway I can help out I shall. :)
Some Fire / Digging drops: [item=Silver Ore] [item=Trilobite Fossil] [item=Dickinsonia Vendian] [item=Broken Clay Pot]
Some Fire / Digging drops:
Silver Ore Trilobite Fossil Dickinsonia Vendian Broken Clay Pot
Oh wow, that's a really useful topic! This is going to be very helpful!

@Azophel
Do you need any kind of help? I can try to remember to post my gathering finds on here if you want. Figure I can just edit a post daily with 'em.
Also are you at all interested in the level of gathering for items or are you just looking into making a list?
Oh wow, that's a really useful topic! This is going to be very helpful!

@Azophel
Do you need any kind of help? I can try to remember to post my gathering finds on here if you want. Figure I can just edit a post daily with 'em.
Also are you at all interested in the level of gathering for items or are you just looking into making a list?
9sPoCQG.png
Wind Scavaging: [item=Small Ribcage]
Wind Scavaging:

Small Ribcage
Scavenging in Water found me: [item=Small Ribcage] [item=White King]
Scavenging in Water found me:
Small Ribcage White King
Woo Thanks for putting this together! It's great :)
Woo Thanks for putting this together! It's great :)
Crabbie's Adoptables Hatchery
Wow, this list is amazing. I wonder if there's a way we can get it stickied to the top of the forum or something? Anyway, I'll check here with my results and see if I find anything not listed.
Wow, this list is amazing. I wonder if there's a way we can get it stickied to the top of the forum or something? Anyway, I'll check here with my results and see if I find anything not listed.
The Devs have confirmed before that eggs can ONLY be found in scavenging and very rarely coliseum drops. It was up on the tumblr again today.
The Devs have confirmed before that eggs can ONLY be found in scavenging and very rarely coliseum drops. It was up on the tumblr again today.
Phew great bit of work compiling all the information!

(no wonder your an arcanist dragon ;))
Phew great bit of work compiling all the information!

(no wonder your an arcanist dragon ;))
The Great Library
Come share your favourite books and find some more to read!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 215 216