Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering Reference Guide
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 215 216
Don't know how but I found a [item=Chimera] while digging in [b]Ice[/b]
Don't know how but I found a Chimera while digging in Ice
I may not respond due to real life duties, but I'm willing to breed any of my breeding pairs on request, pm me and we can negotiate the details.
@Azophel
Very nice guide! Thank you for making this :)
@Azophel
Very nice guide! Thank you for making this :)
OY2CZgk.png
I want to give everyone who helped make this a hug. <3
I want to give everyone who helped make this a hug. <3
I found a [item name=chimera] from digging in Ice.
I found a from digging in Ice.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@Azophel Sorry, I missed your answer, which is why I'm only getting to this now! Todays gatherings: Scavenging in earth: [item=dried cedar branch][item=squirrel skull][item=broken bone bottle][item=crumbling leather][item=cedar logs][item=dried cedar branch] Digging in earth: [item=silver ore][item=amber-trapped mosquito][item=broken penny jar][item=iron ore][item=salt][item=shale] Fishing in earth: [item=cragside mussels][item=leech][item=crawdad][item=topaz guppy][item=molten goby][item=electric stingers][item=sardines] Note that my scavenging and digging levels are a lot higher than the rest, so the chances of me getting items you hadn't yet from there are probably higher, too.
@Azophel
Sorry, I missed your answer, which is why I&#039;m only getting to this now!
Todays gatherings:

Scavenging in earth:
Dried Cedar Branch Squirrel Skull Broken Bone Bottle Crumbling Leather Cedar Logs Dried Cedar Branch

Digging in earth:
Silver Ore Amber-trapped Mosquito Broken Penny Jar Iron Ore Salt Shale

Fishing in earth:
Cragside Mussels Leech Crawdad Topaz Guppy Molten Goby Electric Stingers Sardines

Note that my scavenging and digging levels are a lot higher than the rest, so the chances of me getting items you hadn&#039;t yet from there are probably higher, too.
9sPoCQG.png
Digging in Earth: [item=Iron Ore] [item=Salt] Digging in Nature: [item=Broken Clay Pot] Digging in Wind: [item=Smooth Pebbles]
Digging in Earth:
Iron Ore Salt

Digging in Nature:
Broken Clay Pot

Digging in Wind:
Smooth Pebbles
Ice Scavenging: [item=Redwood Log]
Ice Scavenging: Redwood Log
Arcane Digging (and, I presume, every element) can also drop Rusted and Iron Treasure Chests.

Arcane Digging in specific can also generate Rose Quartz, Gypsum, Silver Ore, Sand, Chimera Familiars, and other results that aren&#039;t listed.
Arcane Digging (and, I presume, every element) can also drop Rusted and Iron Treasure Chests.

Arcane Digging in specific can also generate Rose Quartz, Gypsum, Silver Ore, Sand, Chimera Familiars, and other results that aren&#039;t listed.
There is a girl with a crown and a scepter...
Will update in a little bit; thanks guys! =)

@Ariamaki - I was able to generate a near-complete list of food items from the World Map, but up until now the only items in Digging and Scavenging have been compiled from people bringing me their gathering results, so there are plenty missing. Are those your own personal gathering results, or do you happen to have access to a list of possible results? *is hoping for the latter*

~ Azophel
Will update in a little bit; thanks guys! =)

@Ariamaki - I was able to generate a near-complete list of food items from the World Map, but up until now the only items in Digging and Scavenging have been compiled from people bringing me their gathering results, so there are plenty missing. Are those your own personal gathering results, or do you happen to have access to a list of possible results? *is hoping for the latter*

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Azophel

Unfortunately, those are just my own drops. They seem to very explicitly have avoided putting out a concrete possibility list.
@Azophel

Unfortunately, those are just my own drops. They seem to very explicitly have avoided putting out a concrete possibility list.
There is a girl with a crown and a scepter...
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 215 216