Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering Reference Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 215 216
I could have sworn I found Gold Ore by Digging in Light, but I'd like confirmation on that.

No one's found out where you can get the Quartz items yet either? *eyeballs Swipp's Leafy Moth trade*
I could have sworn I found Gold Ore by Digging in Light, but I'd like confirmation on that.

No one's found out where you can get the Quartz items yet either? *eyeballs Swipp's Leafy Moth trade*
I'm not good at interacting with ppl sorry (´._.`)
Updated; keep the info comin'! Thanks guys. =)

@Ammoth - That'd be great, thanks! This list is cobbled together from the input of a bunch of users bringing their gathering results together, so the more people helping, the faster we'll build a complete list.

As for gathering level, while I admit that it's important, it wasn't a factor when the original list was made, so it's probably a bit too late to incorporate that now. I figure a good rule of thumb is if you see something you like, keep gathering until you find it; if you keep looking you'll raise your level and end up getting it eventually. =P

~ Azophel
Updated; keep the info comin'! Thanks guys. =)

@Ammoth - That'd be great, thanks! This list is cobbled together from the input of a bunch of users bringing their gathering results together, so the more people helping, the faster we'll build a complete list.

As for gathering level, while I admit that it's important, it wasn't a factor when the original list was made, so it's probably a bit too late to incorporate that now. I figure a good rule of thumb is if you see something you like, keep gathering until you find it; if you keep looking you'll raise your level and end up getting it eventually. =P

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
This also ends up being a surprisingly good list of items. I'm just looking at all the descriptions and giggling to myself.
This also ends up being a surprisingly good list of items. I'm just looking at all the descriptions and giggling to myself.
I found a golden chest in the light region before while digging.
I found a golden chest in the light region before while digging.
Scavenging in Shadow: [item=Dark Acuity Fragment]
Scavenging in Shadow: Dark Acuity Fragment
*bookmarked*

Should I find something not listed, I'll be sure to let you know :)
*bookmarked*

Should I find something not listed, I'll be sure to let you know :)
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
I love this list. Great job! I thank you and everyone who has contributed.
I love this list. Great job! I thank you and everyone who has contributed.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
This looks great! I was looking for this the other day and thought it had disappeared ;_;

Good job on all those images and names!

If I get anything that's not on the list, I'll pop in and let you know :)
This looks great! I was looking for this the other day and thought it had disappeared ;_;

Good job on all those images and names!

If I get anything that's not on the list, I'll pop in and let you know :)
Updated! Thanks for the contributions and support! =)

@Shimamoyo - I think that's been the biggest reward in all of my cataloging. The tooltips are priceless. =P

~ Azophel
Updated! Thanks for the contributions and support! =)

@Shimamoyo - I think that's been the biggest reward in all of my cataloging. The tooltips are priceless. =P

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Scavenged from [b]Lightning[/b] this morning: [item=Bonewood Branch] [item=Small Legbones] [item=Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle]
Scavenged from Lightning this morning:
Bonewood Branch Small Legbones Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 215 216