Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Resource] Dragon Description Templates
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56
@MidnightBlossom Rad! Thank you co much! I'm so excited to get some bios for my dragons!
@MidnightBlossom Rad! Thank you co much! I'm so excited to get some bios for my dragons!
F3Wm4hb.png
@GabbitRabbit

Want me to update it quickly with the new code? It'll only take a minute.
@GabbitRabbit

Want me to update it quickly with the new code? It'll only take a minute.
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
@MidnightBlossom thats alright, I learned a bit about how to do what I needed to do, so once you linked those bad boys I was able to put them in a bio!
@MidnightBlossom thats alright, I learned a bit about how to do what I needed to do, so once you linked those bad boys I was able to put them in a bio!
F3Wm4hb.png
@alicia0212

I'm pinging my self to check this guide later. Just looking for a bio layout! Thank all the users who made such wonderful layout and guide!
@alicia0212

I'm pinging my self to check this guide later. Just looking for a bio layout! Thank all the users who made such wonderful layout and guide!
2flPDvH.png
@Snapdragon

Don't know if you're still managing this, but all of the tumblr image resource posts by Rexi are broken.
@Snapdragon

Don't know if you're still managing this, but all of the tumblr image resource posts by Rexi are broken.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Snapdragon

Greetings!
So for past few days i've been tinkering with a layout... i think it is in good state to be shared now.
I call it 'Allegiance'.

Preview: imgur
Code: pastebin

I'm just happy to share it, so credit not required. Feel free to edit.
If there are any mistakes in the code, please let me know and i'll update it.
@Snapdragon

Greetings!
So for past few days i've been tinkering with a layout... i think it is in good state to be shared now.
I call it 'Allegiance'.

Preview: imgur
Code: pastebin

I'm just happy to share it, so credit not required. Feel free to edit.
If there are any mistakes in the code, please let me know and i'll update it.
Here be Dragons!

light_banner.png ice_banner.png wind_banner.pngfire_banner.pngshadow_banner.png
@MidnightBlossom thanks for the great template! Is the long banner you have in your center column available for other flights too?
@MidnightBlossom thanks for the great template! Is the long banner you have in your center column available for other flights too?
@Aurorous

Yep! here. Sorry, I keep forgetting to provide links!
@Aurorous

Yep! here. Sorry, I keep forgetting to provide links!
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
@MidnightBlossom thanks! ^^
@MidnightBlossom thanks! ^^
@Nocturine

@Nocturine

1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56