Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
May I be added to the pinglist please? :D
May I be added to the pinglist please? :D
New Swipp Swapp Item needed for

Foraging LEVEL 34
Pretty Pink Mums - Arcane/Fire/Ice/Water
Pretty Pink Mums

Coliseum Blooming Grove
Dried Lilium Petals
Dried Lilium Petals
New Swipp Swapp Item needed for

Foraging LEVEL 34
Pretty Pink Mums - Arcane/Fire/Ice/Water
Pretty Pink Mums

Coliseum Blooming Grove
Dried Lilium Petals
Dried Lilium Petals
@towershield
You're in the wrong thread :P (But i can host for you, meat plz)
@towershield
You're in the wrong thread :P (But i can host for you, meat plz)
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
Just for keeping this, looks nice
Just for keeping this, looks nice
fExggdN.png
@Starphire
Bookmark!
@Starphire
Bookmark!
Just a note, I've gotten two wildwood owl familiars from the woodland path. otherwise just bookmarking :) @stopwatcher
Just a note, I've gotten two wildwood owl familiars from the woodland path. otherwise just bookmarking :) @stopwatcher
Um, I need the item "Fly", to unlock a space in my hibden, in the game database, it says that you insect catch them in earth, ice and shadow, I've been insect catching for a few days in those places, and still haven't found one... I saw today, some people talking about the levels, does that change something? Thx ^^
Um, I need the item "Fly", to unlock a space in my hibden, in the game database, it says that you insect catch them in earth, ice and shadow, I've been insect catching for a few days in those places, and still haven't found one... I saw today, some people talking about the levels, does that change something? Thx ^^
85681557.png little buddies riding in my forum signature ^^ 73851966.png81106390.png
@StormWater Yeah, some stuff doesn't appear until you hit the level threshold. It'll say on the game database page. In this case, 14+.

I have some, and I'm happy to give them to you. How many do you need?
@StormWater Yeah, some stuff doesn't appear until you hit the level threshold. It'll say on the game database page. In this case, 14+.

I have some, and I'm happy to give them to you. How many do you need?
3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Ah! Oki, thx for the info! I need ten... Thank you so much! I'm kind of stuck with the hidden unlocks... XD
Ah! Oki, thx for the info! I need ten... Thank you so much! I'm kind of stuck with the hidden unlocks... XD
85681557.png little buddies riding in my forum signature ^^ 73851966.png81106390.png
@StormWater No problem. Just sent them along!
@StormWater No problem. Just sent them along!
3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64