Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 64
@Piney

Thank you so much for making and updating this guide.

I noticed that the most recent familiars (Creeping Tendril, Garden Watcher, Firebug, and Triple-Sight Firebug) have not been added to your lists.

The original post about them says "Dragons with a level 10 or greater skill in Foraging or Insect Catching now have a chance to gather these elusive familiars."

Is there anything we can do to help you get these added to the correct flight regions?

EDIT: I just got a Firebug in the Arcane region of Insect Catching, if that helps.
@Piney

Thank you so much for making and updating this guide.

I noticed that the most recent familiars (Creeping Tendril, Garden Watcher, Firebug, and Triple-Sight Firebug) have not been added to your lists.

The original post about them says "Dragons with a level 10 or greater skill in Foraging or Insect Catching now have a chance to gather these elusive familiars."

Is there anything we can do to help you get these added to the correct flight regions?

EDIT: I just got a Firebug in the Arcane region of Insect Catching, if that helps.
37DVNcQ.pngmGeS6Yc.png6qRiT6A.png
@Risforrose If it helps, I got the Creeping Tendril (Or whichever one looks like the Purple Tulips) while forraging in Shadow!
@Risforrose If it helps, I got the Creeping Tendril (Or whichever one looks like the Purple Tulips) while forraging in Shadow!
takfb5.png
Found the Firebug in Ice yesterday.
Found the Firebug in Ice yesterday.
@Wolfsdrache Thanks for the info!
@Wolfsdrache Thanks for the info!
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
The Firebug is also in Shadow.
The Firebug is also in Shadow.
Is it possible to be pinged when there are updates, or do you have pinglist we need to add ourselves to, please?
Is it possible to be pinged when there are updates, or do you have pinglist we need to add ourselves to, please?
@Piney May I be pinged for updates?
@Piney May I be pinged for updates?
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Piney there are a couple of new gathering familiars!

Enstatite Burrower - Found Digging in Earth/Ice/Light/Nature/Plague/Water at level 10 and up.

Charoite Burrower - Found Digging in Arcane/Earth/Ice/Lightning/Shadow at level 10 and up.

Creeping Tendril - Found Foraging in Earth/Fire/Ice/Plague/Shadow at level 10 and up.

Garden Watcher - Found Foraging in Arcane/Light/Lightning/Nature/Water/Wind at level 10 and up.

Firebug - Found Insect Catching in Arcane/Fire/Light/Lightning/Nature/Shadow at level 10 and up.

Triple-Sight Firebug- Found Insect Catching Earth/Lightning/Plague/Wind at level 10 and up.
@Piney there are a couple of new gathering familiars!

Enstatite Burrower - Found Digging in Earth/Ice/Light/Nature/Plague/Water at level 10 and up.

Charoite Burrower - Found Digging in Arcane/Earth/Ice/Lightning/Shadow at level 10 and up.

Creeping Tendril - Found Foraging in Earth/Fire/Ice/Plague/Shadow at level 10 and up.

Garden Watcher - Found Foraging in Arcane/Light/Lightning/Nature/Water/Wind at level 10 and up.

Firebug - Found Insect Catching in Arcane/Fire/Light/Lightning/Nature/Shadow at level 10 and up.

Triple-Sight Firebug- Found Insect Catching Earth/Lightning/Plague/Wind at level 10 and up.
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
Thank you so much! @SheofSilence
Thank you so much! @SheofSilence
Does anyone know how many Rusted Treasure chests you need?
Does anyone know how many Rusted Treasure chests you need?
Please check out my hatchery! I'm selling a lot of dragons for cheap!
1z6bya.jpg
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 64