Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64
@piney Hi, could I please be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
@piney Hi, could I please be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
[quote name="RachelAmber" date=2017-10-07 17:43:14] @/piney The shed fuschia scale icon isn't showing up for me anywhere in the scavenging section :0 I dunno if it's just me or not. [/quote] @Piney "Shed Fuschia Scale" was changed to Shed Fuchsia Scale: [item= Shed Fuchsia Scale]
RachelAmber wrote on 2017-10-07:
@/piney The shed fuschia scale icon isn't showing up for me anywhere in the scavenging section :0 I dunno if it's just me or not.

@Piney

"Shed Fuschia Scale" was changed to Shed Fuchsia Scale:

Shed Fuchsia Scale
posting to find later
posting to find later
@Piney i think the Fossilized Fish is missing? its requiered for the 2 new trades from swipp (cormorants) its found digging in Earth, Nature and Water at lvl10 [item=Fossilized Fish]
@Piney

i think the Fossilized Fish is missing? its requiered for the 2 new trades from swipp (cormorants) its found digging in Earth, Nature and Water at lvl10
Fossilized Fish
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Piney
Can I please be added to the pinglist?
@Piney
Can I please be added to the pinglist?
tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o1_500.gif
so useful!
so useful!
txa43GE.jpg
@Melodious, @HaleyLiz, @acheronta, @ErrantMisty, @Kimizi, @mes3, @Maryvel, @Nokobirds, @Sparkledog, @galacticpink, @janetlin, @Roseblossom, @Perianth, @besoden, @Trinity1, @sevdrag, @Prismal, @beargirl1393, @Pargon, @LadySilverfang, @TsukasasCurse, @kaylavarnell4736, @Gullintanni, @Soupy, @Khymaira, @Rosetail, @Alixe, @Kristan, @Cardixa, @MeraHunt, @LadyRenee, @ratgirl34

Hi everyone! Sorry for not updating this guide as often as I should be. But it is now updated with the newest Swipp trades, Baldwin brews, and a few fixes. Please let me know if you see any errors. Thanks!
@Melodious, @HaleyLiz, @acheronta, @ErrantMisty, @Kimizi, @mes3, @Maryvel, @Nokobirds, @Sparkledog, @galacticpink, @janetlin, @Roseblossom, @Perianth, @besoden, @Trinity1, @sevdrag, @Prismal, @beargirl1393, @Pargon, @LadySilverfang, @TsukasasCurse, @kaylavarnell4736, @Gullintanni, @Soupy, @Khymaira, @Rosetail, @Alixe, @Kristan, @Cardixa, @MeraHunt, @LadyRenee, @ratgirl34

Hi everyone! Sorry for not updating this guide as often as I should be. But it is now updated with the newest Swipp trades, Baldwin brews, and a few fixes. Please let me know if you see any errors. Thanks!
@Piney any idea where to find the Pickaxes (Rusted or otherwise) for the Baldwin Golems? couldn't find it listed anywhere.
@Piney any idea where to find the Pickaxes (Rusted or otherwise) for the Baldwin Golems? couldn't find it listed anywhere.
@piney hi! im on the pinglist as Rosetail, i'd like to update it to my new user! o/
@piney hi! im on the pinglist as Rosetail, i'd like to update it to my new user! o/
Rat_3.pngRat_4.png
i'll be safe in the place that you said was mine

tali ♦ they/them ♦ FSD addiction
FR+3 ♦ ping friendly
Rat_2.pngRat_1.png
@Melodious, @HaleyLiz, @acheronta, @ErrantMisty, @Kimizi, @mes3, @Maryvel, @Nokobirds, @Sparkledog, @galacticpink, @janetlin, @Roseblossom, @Perianth, @besoden, @Trinity1, @sevdrag, @Prismal, @beargirl1393, @Pargon, @LadySilverfang, @TsukasasCurse, @kaylavarnell4736, @Gullintanni, @Soupy, @Khymaira, @oceanprincex, @Alixe, @Kristan, @Cardixa, @MeraHunt, @LadyRenee, @ratgirl34

Updated with the new ingrediants for the Baldwin genes and the pickaxes for the Baldwin golem recipes! (I forgot it in a previous update)
@Melodious, @HaleyLiz, @acheronta, @ErrantMisty, @Kimizi, @mes3, @Maryvel, @Nokobirds, @Sparkledog, @galacticpink, @janetlin, @Roseblossom, @Perianth, @besoden, @Trinity1, @sevdrag, @Prismal, @beargirl1393, @Pargon, @LadySilverfang, @TsukasasCurse, @kaylavarnell4736, @Gullintanni, @Soupy, @Khymaira, @oceanprincex, @Alixe, @Kristan, @Cardixa, @MeraHunt, @LadyRenee, @ratgirl34

Updated with the new ingrediants for the Baldwin genes and the pickaxes for the Baldwin golem recipes! (I forgot it in a previous update)
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64