Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Specialty Items Reference [Capsule]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Update! The data for the new tert gene, Spines, has been added!
Update! The data for the new tert gene, Spines, has been added!
If I want to change one of my dragon's gene to another, do I have to remove the gene first ?
Like, I have a Coatl with the secondary gene Stripes and I want to change it to Daub, do I need to use a remove secondary gene scroll before using the Daub scroll ?
If I want to change one of my dragon's gene to another, do I have to remove the gene first ?
Like, I have a Coatl with the secondary gene Stripes and I want to change it to Daub, do I need to use a remove secondary gene scroll before using the Daub scroll ?
Icicle on a tour across Sornieth.
Southern Icefield > Starfall Isles > Scarred Wasteland > Tangled Woods > Shifting Expanse > ???
@CelestineDragon
No you don't. You can just directly apply the Daub scroll while the Stripes gene is still there.
@CelestineDragon
No you don't. You can just directly apply the Daub scroll while the Stripes gene is still there.
Up! Wildclaw scrolls are back in the MP until 22:00 FR Time, Dec. 1!
Up! Wildclaw scrolls are back in the MP until 22:00 FR Time, Dec. 1!
Added Facet to the list!
Added Facet to the list!
In the midst of the lag, Nocturnes have been added!

Bit of a query: should I add Unhatched Dragon Eggs to the list?
In the midst of the lag, Nocturnes have been added!

Bit of a query: should I add Unhatched Dragon Eggs to the list?
I hope Okapi will be added to the list soon. =)
I hope Okapi will be added to the list soon. =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
The tert gene Okapi has been added!

@Crescentstar711
Only reason it wasn't added sooner was because rollover is 2 AM in the morning for me and I was asleep until now! XD
The tert gene Okapi has been added!

@Crescentstar711
Only reason it wasn't added sooner was because rollover is 2 AM in the morning for me and I was asleep until now! XD
@RandyPandy
No worries. Just really excited! =D
@RandyPandy
No worries. Just really excited! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Added Unhatched Dragon Eggs (January 6, actually, but I forgot to mention the update).
Added Unhatched Dragon Eggs (January 6, actually, but I forgot to mention the update).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16