Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 247 248
I'm can't to upload the image. Just like that [img]http://imgur.com/a/RE4FE[/img] really. Or i'm is really stupid. /-/
I'm can't to upload the image.
Just like that
[img]http://imgur.com/a/RE4FE[/img]
really.
Or i'm is really stupid. /-/
Thank you so much for this guide! I found it very helpful. It allowed me to make my description on my page far more aesthetic and interesting. I put a link to it in my description box so that I can reference it in the future AND so other players might see it and learn from it. :)
Thank you so much for this guide! I found it very helpful. It allowed me to make my description on my page far more aesthetic and interesting. I put a link to it in my description box so that I can reference it in the future AND so other players might see it and learn from it. :)
sndjdn
sndjdn
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
so helpful other than the fact tat the image thing isn't working for me... any tips?
so helpful other than the fact tat the image thing isn't working for me... any tips?
Yesssss... I have been looking for this for months! Thank youuuu!!
Yesssss... I have been looking for this for months! Thank youuuu!!
@aisumoka

I was trying to do the comic sans font and it wasn't working. :/ I did what you said.

Is there only a handful of fonts that you can use on here?
@aisumoka

I was trying to do the comic sans font and it wasn't working. :/ I did what you said.

Is there only a handful of fonts that you can use on here?
Hi there!
xbbM3M0i.gif
Made this pixel, based off of one of my avatars on a different site.

If you want my attention, please ping me.
@aisumoka

I was wondering how you link familiars?
@aisumoka

I was wondering how you link familiars?
XeQIpmN.png
@laninas The same as with items! Include spaces and such as well :D [item=familiar name] [item=golden idol] [XXXitem=golden idol][i] (disregard the "XXX")[/i] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @UFODragon Sadly not all fonts are available, but Comic Sans is! :D [font=INSERT NAME OF FONT HERE (include spaces)]INSERT TEXT HERE[/font] [font=Comic Sans]It works![/font] [b]Code[/b]: [XXXfont=Comic Sans]It works![/font] (disregard the "XXX")
@laninas

The same as with items! Include spaces and such as well :D

Golden Idol [XXXitem=golden idol] (disregard the "XXX")
@UFODragon

Sadly not all fonts are available, but Comic Sans is! :D

[font=INSERT NAME OF FONT HERE (include spaces)]INSERT TEXT HERE[/font]

It works!

Code: [XXXfont=Comic Sans]It works![/font] (disregard the "XXX")
nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2
0weZF6S.png returning player!

52Gc1G9.png
@Synner

Thank you!
@Synner

Thank you!
XeQIpmN.png
@Synner

Oh! Ok, its just it wasn't changing the font in the preview, so I thought that it might not have been available. :) Thank you!

Edit: It might just be me or something, but the above text was using the font code. :/ It doesn't look like it.
@Synner

Oh! Ok, its just it wasn't changing the font in the preview, so I thought that it might not have been available. :) Thank you!

Edit: It might just be me or something, but the above text was using the font code. :/ It doesn't look like it.
Hi there!
xbbM3M0i.gif
Made this pixel, based off of one of my avatars on a different site.

If you want my attention, please ping me.
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 247 248