Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 247 248
Is there a way I can size a bigger image to appear smaller, but still maintain most of the quality?
I have a larger image I drew to be able to draw details, and I also have a smaller version of it thats the size I want, but I wanted to see if there was another way to do it.
Is there a way I can size a bigger image to appear smaller, but still maintain most of the quality?
I have a larger image I drew to be able to draw details, and I also have a smaller version of it thats the size I want, but I wanted to see if there was another way to do it.
anvyNEW84x84.png
Anvy/Andy - They/Them - Tired

fVc0Lih.png

1qSQ4Z1.gif
@AnvyAviary Apart from with the site images of the dragons, I don't think you can resize an image outside of shrinking it in some sort of editor; BBCode won't do it.
@AnvyAviary Apart from with the site images of the dragons, I don't think you can resize an image outside of shrinking it in some sort of editor; BBCode won't do it.
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
@SallyJane ,
Ah, oh well. Thank you!
@SallyJane ,
Ah, oh well. Thank you!
anvyNEW84x84.png

fVc0Lih.png

1qSQ4Z1.gif
i'm having a bit of difficulty using bbcode to put an image into one of my forum posts. i've been using the [img]source here[/img] code, i have the image address (where you right click and stuff) but for some reason no image is showing in the preview. the image is on deviantart, and for some reason the image address is ridiculously long and sketchy. does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
i'm having a bit of difficulty using bbcode to put an image into one of my forum posts. i've been using the [img]source here[/img] code, i have the image address (where you right click and stuff) but for some reason no image is showing in the preview. the image is on deviantart, and for some reason the image address is ridiculously long and sketchy. does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
[quote name="kosmiik" date="2019-10-14 10:46:06" ] i'm having a bit of difficulty using bbcode to put an image into one of my forum posts. i've been using the [img]source here[/img] code, i have the image address (where you right click and stuff) but for some reason no image is showing in the preview. the image is on deviantart, and for some reason the image address is ridiculously long and sketchy. does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? [/quote] I know exactly what you're talking about! Sometimes, if an image URL is crazy long, then it won't show up. I would suggest using a URL shortener website, [url=https://www.shorturl.at/]like this one[/url] or any others.
kosmiik wrote on 2019-10-14 10:46:06:

I know exactly what you're talking about! Sometimes, if an image URL is crazy long, then it won't show up.

I would suggest using a URL shortener website, like this one or any others.
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
@aisumoka

how do you get a picture without the link? cause i'm doing a game thing and they said not to add a link so ( ._.)
@aisumoka

how do you get a picture without the link? cause i'm doing a game thing and they said not to add a link so ( ._.)
rix3ppo.pngfkWjutW.png
cH2929P.pngiceanim2.gifgfCdYdH.giffireanim3.gifMfWCEzN.png
mlHpBMC.pngz3FSuck.png
Is there a way to do multiple of these together? Such as Font, Size, Color?
[quote name="PsychoticNeeds" date="2019-10-15 20:18:10" ] Is there a way to do multiple of these together? Such as Font, Size, Color? [/quote] @PsychoticNeeds , I know the answer to this one! Basically you need to "nest" them inside of each other. For example- (Font=Times new roman)(Size=7)(color=green)This is the text!(/color)(/size)(/font) Now replace the ( ) with [ ] and you get [Font=Times New Roman][Size=7][color=green]This is the text![/color][/size][/font] My favorite implication is doing both italics and bold (I)(b)Like This!(/b)(/i) [I][b]Like This! [/b][/i]
PsychoticNeeds wrote on 2019-10-15 20:18:10:
@PsychoticNeeds , I know the answer to this one!
Basically you need to "nest" them inside of each other.

For example-
(Font=Times new roman)(Size=7)(color=green)This is the text!(/color)(/size)(/font)

Now replace the ( ) with [ ] and you get

This is the text!

My favorite implication is doing both italics and bold
(I)(b)Like This!(/b)(/i)
Like This!
anvyNEW84x84.png

fVc0Lih.png

1qSQ4Z1.gif
Thank you ♥
Thank you ♥
@SpoopyVoldi18
Here is the forum that helped me learn BB code it's pretty simple compared to what we do... in my opinion at least... it's very similar to html if you've ever done that ^-^
@SpoopyVoldi18
Here is the forum that helped me learn BB code it's pretty simple compared to what we do... in my opinion at least... it's very similar to html if you've ever done that ^-^
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 247 248