Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 247 248
@aisumoka Does font size still work? Because i cant seem to make it work for me

@aisumoka Does font size still work? Because i cant seem to make it work for me

ex5BGkW.png
@Zoroark4ever
pinging myself here because this thread is the most useful thing ever
@Zoroark4ever
pinging myself here because this thread is the most useful thing ever
[columns] [item=glass isopod] [nextcol] [item=glass isopod] [/columns] how do you put this at the centre?
Glass Isopod Glass Isopod

how do you put this at the centre?
1rMtjlm.png
@Melonst [code][center][item=glass isopod][item=glass isopod][/center][/code]
@Melonst
Code:
[center][item=glass isopod][item=glass isopod][/center]
flubi.gif
ck it doesn't work i forgot to tell i put it in columns [center][columns][item= owlcat journal][nextcol][item= forest field guide][nextcol][item= book of urban legends][nextcol][item= scary storybook][/columns][/center] it doesn't work right?
ck it doesn't work i forgot to tell i put it in columns

Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide Book of Urban Legends Scary Storybook

it doesn't work right?
1rMtjlm.png
[item=Accent: Aurora's Light][item=accent: shining peacock feathers][item=accent: goodnight moonlight][item=accent: opaline wings][item=accent: springly sprouts][item=accent: solar protection][item=skin: celestian shimmer][item=accent: zappy zap][item=accent: breezy swirls][item=accent: school migration][item=accent: glowing methane][item=accent: electric fledge][item=accent: it rained whole day][item=accent: sporiffic][item=accent: dracolich][item=skin: icecore][item=skin: starwood blossom][item=skin: celestial vapors] why does this work here but not in my dragon's bio?
Accent: Aurora's Light Accent: Shining Peacock Feathers Accent: Goodnight Moonlight Accent: Opaline Wings Accent: Springly Sprouts Accent: Solar Protection Skin: Celestian Shimmer Accent: Zappy Zap Accent: Breezy Swirls Accent: School Migration Accent: Glowing Methane Accent: Electric Fledge Accent: It Rained Whole Day Accent: Sporiffic Accent: Dracolich Skin: Icecore Skin: Starwood blossom Skin: Celestial Vapors

why does this work here but not in my dragon's bio?
4ZwFOyz.png
@Melonst I think I can help explain that. When you center something within a column, you are telling it to remain centered within that column. Not centering something on the page. If you close the columns tag, you can center the images across the page. [center] This is not in a column, but centered [/center] [columns][center][b] This is in column 1 with the center code (bolded all this text to differentiate it from column 2) Next line is in the middle of the column line line line [/center][/b] [nextcol] This is column 2 not centered The text is flush with the leftmost part of column 2 line line line [/columns] [code] [center] This is not in a column, but centered [/center] [columns] [center][b] This is in column 1 with the center code (bolded all this text to differentiate it from column 2) Next line is in the middle of the column line line line[/b] [/center] [nextcol] This is column 2 not centered The text is flush with the leftmost part of column 2 line line line [/columns] [/code] Hope that helps! @LiveSky If you share the code you are using and maybe the dragon in question (sometimes there is code elsewhere on the page that effects layout issues and the like - look at my reply to Melonst for an exaple) maybe someone could help? Personally I'm not sure exactly what you are asking.
@Melonst

I think I can help explain that. When you center something within a column, you are telling it to remain centered within that column. Not centering something on the page. If you close the columns tag, you can center the images across the page.
This is not in a column, but centered

This is in column 1 with the center code
(bolded all this text to differentiate it from column 2)
Next line is in the middle of the column
line
line
line
This is column 2 not centered
The text is flush with the leftmost part of column 2
line
line
line
Code:
[center] This is not in a column, but centered [/center] [columns] [center][b] This is in column 1 with the center code (bolded all this text to differentiate it from column 2) Next line is in the middle of the column line line line[/b] [/center] [nextcol] This is column 2 not centered The text is flush with the leftmost part of column 2 line line line [/columns]

Hope that helps!

@LiveSky
If you share the code you are using and maybe the dragon in question (sometimes there is code elsewhere on the page that effects layout issues and the like - look at my reply to Melonst for an exaple) maybe someone could help? Personally I'm not sure exactly what you are asking.
TvGyETb.gif
HTML would be much more usefull and easy I just know how to use it and it never does **** like BB codes sometimes
HTML would be much more usefull and easy I just know how to use it and it never does **** like BB codes sometimes
4wf9HFitxe4.jpg
Wooo, YES!!! [item=Boon of Fertility] Edit: [color=blue]I mean, WOOOO, YAS!!![/color]
Wooo, YES!!!
Boon of Fertility

Edit: I mean, WOOOO, YAS!!!
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
@catthebook the accents and skin just show up as words of code instead of the images in my dragon’s bio. like instead of [item=accent: glowing methane] it shows up as [ item=skin: glowing methane ] without the space
@catthebook
the accents and skin just show up as words of code instead of the images in my dragon’s bio. like instead of Accent: Glowing Methane it shows up as [ item=skin: glowing methane ] without the space
4ZwFOyz.png
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 247 248