Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 394 395 396 397 398 ... 471 472
@MiscalculationFM
Just a quick self-ping!
@MiscalculationFM
Just a quick self-ping!
I'm finally getting back into coli after years and wondering if this thread is still up-to-date with what stats you should be using for the farming build? It still mentions all the bugs that (I thought, at least) were removed with the revamp??
I'm finally getting back into coli after years and wondering if this thread is still up-to-date with what stats you should be using for the farming build? It still mentions all the bugs that (I thought, at least) were removed with the revamp??
kbqBOtG.png
@Desmordus

No, the guide hasn't been updated since August 2017. See this page for Coliseum 2.0 builds.
@Desmordus

No, the guide hasn't been updated since August 2017. See this page for Coliseum 2.0 builds.
@Maki

Ah, sweet! Thanks so much! Will be bookmarking that page. :D
@Maki

Ah, sweet! Thanks so much! Will be bookmarking that page. :D
kbqBOtG.png
time for a review
time for a review
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@trickyjinx

Self ping to find more easily! Thank you for such a great and clear leveling guide <3
@trickyjinx

Self ping to find more easily! Thank you for such a great and clear leveling guide <3
Does anyone have a list of where to find certain elemental enemies in the coliseum? I want to farm more efficiently during the flight events!
Does anyone have a list of where to find certain elemental enemies in the coliseum? I want to farm more efficiently during the flight events!
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@FairlyGoner http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514/498#post_37886964 - you can dig around here. I just read something about the enemies on the first page somewhere.
@FairlyGoner http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514/498#post_37886964 - you can dig around here. I just read something about the enemies on the first page somewhere.
Rbf96Oh.gif9EAG2oz.pngRbf96Oh.gif
RBvgAJf.png
@FairlyGoner
@vivimorena

No need to dig, Maki always updates the first post for festivals. It has the droprates in easy-to-read format, with recommendations for the farming builds.
@FairlyGoner
@vivimorena

No need to dig, Maki always updates the first post for festivals. It has the droprates in easy-to-read format, with recommendations for the farming builds.
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien Thank you!!
@Elaendorlien Thank you!!
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
1 2 ... 394 395 396 397 398 ... 471 472